The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

1 hour ago, BasedTiger said:

I can only assume you are talking about Georgia and I’m gonna say it one more time and in simpler language this time. Here we go. “We beat georgia worse than you did”. There we go. Was that simple enough?

Texas got it's normal complement of turnovers vs Georgia and dominated them.  LSU got DOUBLE their usual number of TOs and a big ST play and looked slightly better.  Basically Texas beat UGa with its normal game.  LSU needed a huge anomaly of a performance to accomplish the same thing.

Again, I never said we would dominate. I said we would win. Aggies are looking better and better by the minute. At least they know how to read. 
Right. So Texas fans are delusional, Texas isn't much, if any better than 2018 Miami, and the result of this game will be very similar to that one. All things you said. But you're not saying they'll dominate... Perhaps no one comprehends your posts because you're full of shit.

Done with this troll. Happy to welcome LSU or any other visiting fans in good faith, but that's not why you're here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Texas got it's normal complement of turnovers vs Georgia and dominated them.  LSU got DOUBLE their usual number of TOs and a big ST play and looked slightly better.  Basically Texas beat UGa with its normal game.  LSU needed a huge anomaly of a performance to accomplish the same thing.

What are you on about? Talking about “accomplishing the same thing”. You could have just said, “Yes BasedTiger, LSU did play better against GA than Texas did.”

• Fuck You 2

18 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Right. So Texas fans are delusional, Texas isn't much, if any better than 2018 Miami, and the result of this game will be very similar to that one. All things you said. But you're not saying they'll dominate... Perhaps no one comprehends your posts because you're full of shit.

Done with this troll. Happy to welcome LSU or any other visiting fans in good faith, but that's not why you're here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bud, there was no coming here in good faith. I knew that when reading page after page of delusional trash talk. 

• Fuck You 5

5 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

What are you on about? Talking about “accomplishing the same thing”. You could have just said, “Yes BasedTiger, LSU did play better against GA than Texas did.”

Why would I say something so stupid when the clear meaning was Texas whipped UGa with a normal performance; LSU played out of their minds in a way they were never able to replicate again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

No shit. How many WR's had 1000 yards? Their new RB came in with a whopping 400 yds rushing. But sure, Burrow is way more talented than Sam. Maybe at giving blow jobs 

Lol, this is like the third time that you’ve proven you cant read. I said Y’all had the advantage at QB. I hope you’re somewhere close to 11 years old because if you’re any older I have serious concerns about the quality of life you’re gonna be able to lead.

• Fuck You 7

3 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

Lol, this is like the third time that you’ve proven you cant read. I said Y’all had the advantage at QB. I hope you’re somewhere close to 11 years old because if you’re any older I have serious concerns about the quality of life you’re gonna be able to lead.

The qb is THE MOST IMPORTANT PLAYER ON THE FIELD, yet somehow y'all are gonna win. He had 41 tds and 5 INT's. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

Just now, BasedTiger said:

Unfortunately for y’all he is not the only player on the field otherwise y’all might win. 

Yeah, we also have Collin Johnson, Malcom Epps, Brennan Eagles, Keontay Ingram. Y'all have a true frosh RB, a below average qb, and zero wr close to 1000 yards. Your 5* wr had zero tds and 192 yards. Is Jordan Jefferson back? He's your only hope. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BasedTiger said:

I think you’re missing the point. We’re not playing Bama on September 7th. We’re playing Texas. Obviously I don’t think we are on the same level as Bama as they have beaten us 8 times in a row. I’ll be here to answer any more questions you have though. I know reading comprehension is hard. 

Come back after you lose bitch.  Your game is tiresome.  Your school is 3rd rate.  Your state is bottom 5. 

13 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

I said Y’all had the advantage at QB. 

This is like admitting that Yao Ming is taller than Danny Devito.

Super humble and realistic of you, bro.

Subject change: how fat are you?  Are you morbidly obese or just standard Louisiana type 2 diabetes fat?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DayHeGeaux said:

spacer.png

And I actually like Orlando. 

Aranda is too predictable.  He has 2 coverage schemes: Cover 4 and man-free.  His CBs are essentially ALWAYS in man coverage.  They can always be taken out of the play by running the Z and X WRs down the field as long as the QB holds the ball long enough for the DBs to turn and run.  This leaves LBs trying to fly out of the box trying to cover the flats.  Florida, Bama and UCF repeatedly exploited this weakness with jet sweep, swing pass and RB screen action.  Texas did that to a lot of teams including Georgia.  LSU also is very conservative and doesn't like to blitz.  The usual answer is zone blitz - bringing 4 from 6 defenders at or near the LOS.  That's part of the reason their athletes produced a slightly below average pass rush last season.

Orlando runs a much more complex variety of coverages and blitzes.  That may be why Texas struggles early in the season as even the smart players Herman recruits take time to master it.  But an OC cannot count on any given defender being where he expects.  Orlando uses a fair amount of cover 2, which makes the CBs available as immediate force run defenders from the edge.  Unlike Aranda, diagnosing man vs zone doesn't tell the offense where the safeties will be and who is responsible for which zone.

For example LSU runs match quarters Cover 4 as their zone.  CBs in man, 2 deep safeties and 3 LBs underneath.  Weaknesses are the flats, wide seams with only 3 underneath defenders that can be attacked with checkdowns or QB scrambles.  If they go man-free the best mismatches will be a LB on the #2 slot or TE and the other LB vs RB in space.  If the RB comes across the formation the coverage responsibilities get confused and either the RB or the #2 slot will be wide open.  Also vulnerable to delayed QB draw once the coverage defenders turn their backs.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah, we also have Collin Johnson, Malcom Epps, Brennan Eagles, Keontay Ingram. Y'all have a true frosh RB, a below average qb, and zero wr close to 1000 yards. Your 5* wr had zero tds and 192 yards. Is Jordan Jefferson back? He's your only hope. 

1. Jordan Jefferson was a terrible QB

2. We have Justin Jefferson coming back though. He had 875 receiving yards. Although not overwhelming I’d say that is kind of close to 1000

3. Our starting RB is Edwards-helaire who is not a freshman. The true freshman is better though so I’d want to see Edwards-Helaire if I were y’all. 

4. Our WRs are extremely talented, superior to yours and hopefully our offense will allow them to showcase their skill sets.

5. Joe Burrow is a better than average QB and you will soon respect him. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

1. Jordan Jefferson was a terrible QB

2. We have Justin Jefferson coming back though. He had 875 receiving yards. Although not overwhelming I’d say that is kind of close to 1000

3. Our starting RB is Edwards-helaire who is not a freshman. The true freshman is better though so I’d want to see Edwards-Helaire if I were y’all. 

4. Our WRs are extremely talented, superior to yours and hopefully our offense will allow them to showcase their skill sets.

5. Joe Burrow is a better than average QB and you will soon respect him. 

😂😂😂😂😂 Superior to ours? K. The numbers say otherwise, but sure, bud. 👍 You're not an aggy AT ALL.

Burrow is the definition of average. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

8 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Aranda is too predictable.  He has 2 coverage schemes: Cover 4 and man-free.  His CBs are essentially ALWAYS in man coverage.  They can always be taken out of the play by running the Z and X WRs down the field as long as the QB holds the ball long enough for the DBs to turn and run.  This leaves LBs trying to fly out of the box trying to cover the flats.  Florida, Bama and UCF repeatedly exploited this weakness with jet sweep, swing pass and RB screen action.  Texas did that to a lot of teams including Georgia.  LSU also is very conservative and doesn't like to blitz.  The usual answer is zone blitz - bringing 4 from 6 defenders at or near the LOS.  That's part of the reason their athletes produced a slightly below average pass rush last season.

Orlando runs a much more complex variety of coverages and blitzes.  That may be why Texas struggles early in the season as even the smart players Herman recruits take time to master it.  But an OC cannot count on any given defender being where he expects.  Orlando uses a fair amount of cover 2, which makes the CBs available as immediate force run defenders from the edge.  Unlike Aranda, diagnosing man vs zone doesn't tell the offense where the safeties will be and who is responsible for which zone.

For example LSU runs match quarters Cover 4 as their zone.  CBs in man, 2 deep safeties and 3 LBs underneath.  Weaknesses are the flats, wide seams with only 3 underneath defenders that can be attacked with checkdowns or QB scrambles.  If they go man-free the best mismatches will be a LB on the #2 slot or TE and the other LB vs RB in space.  If the RB comes across the formation the coverage responsibilities get confused and either the RB or the #2 slot will be wide open.  Also vulnerable to delayed QB draw once the coverage defenders turn their backs.

Thank you for showing me that a Texas fan can put together a solid post. I was losing hope. I look forward to seeing if y’all can take advantage of our predictable defense. 

• Fuck You 3

19 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

Lol, whatever you say little internet tough guy. Typing from behind the safety of a computer/phone screen is really emboldening isn’t it?

Jesus man, read your posts.  Triggering?  Snowflakes?  Calling people internet tough guy?  If you can't be anything more than a cliche as old as the internet itself then just go back to secrant.

3 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Jesus man, read your posts.  Triggering?  Snowflakes?  Calling people internet tough guy?  If you can't be anything more than a cliche as old as the internet itself then just go back to secrant.

I’m just here to tell y’all the truth. Hopefully it will at least soften the blow when you suffer an inevitable defeat at the hands of Coach O and the rest of the inbred swamp donkeys! 

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

I’m just here to tell y’all the truth. Hopefully it will at least soften the blow when you suffer an inevitable defeat at the hands of Coach O and the rest of the inbred swamp donkeys! 

Win or lose, YOU will still be the pathetic, subhuman scum that takes the time to post on other teams’ message boards.

Watching a fucking LSU fan attempt to talk smack about intellect is rich shit. I was doxxed as Greg Davis today on another board and watching this rube try to tell us how stupid we are has been the funniest shit I’ve seen all day. 

I don’t know what I was expecting from LSU dipshits, but academic and intellectual smack wasn’t it. It’s fucking mindblowing, and awesome. 

Just now, closetojumping said:

Watching a fucking LSU fan attempt to talk smack about intellect is rich shit. I was doxxed as Greg Davis today on another board and watching this rube try to tell us how stupid we are has been the funniest shit I’ve seen all day. 

I don’t know what I was expecting from LSU dipshits, but academic and intellectual smack wasn’t it. It’s fucking mindblowing, and awesome. 

What’s mind blowing is the lack of reading comprehension and original thoughts on this site. With the exception of a couple posters nearly every poster I’ve encountered, including yourself, seem to operate at about a 5th grade level. That’s actually being quite generous. 

Its ok. I wouldn’t expect you to understand much of what I’m saying. Hey, Hookem though bro!

• Fuck You 12

3 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

Speaking of subhuman y’all sure do show a lack of class and intelligence. 

Since we are all delusional, please set the example on how to be in touch with reality. Go find a mirror, look yourself in the eye, and tell yourself that you are a petty juvenile with nothing better to do than troll internet message boards.