The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

4 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

What’s mind blowing is the lack of reading comprehension and original thoughts on this site. With the exception of a couple posters nearly every poster I’ve encountered, including yourself, seem to operate at about a 5th grade level. That’s actually being quite generous. 

Its ok. I wouldn’t expect you to understand much of what I’m saying. Hey, Hookem though bro!

Speaking of intelligence, it's "Hook Em". Two words, bro, 

5 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

What’s mind blowing is the lack of reading comprehension and original thoughts on this site. With the exception of a couple posters nearly every poster I’ve encountered, including yourself, seem to operate at about a 5th grade level. That’s actually being quite generous. 

Its ok. I wouldn’t expect you to understand much of what I’m saying. Hey, Hookem though bro!

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

You are navel lint to me, intellectually. The “nearly every poster” premise is based on the reality that you’ve spent the better part of your time here going back and forth with a rube that most of us have on ignore for the same reasons your unentertaining and unintelligent ass should be.

Unfortunately, you’ll be banned here shortly when you get to 100 negs. I’d enjoy watching you actually show back up here on 9/8 or 9/9. That might be giving you too much credit, I guess. 

In any event, this is just a friendly reminder that Texas is superior to your school in just about every statistical, quantifiable way across any industry/academic/athletic vertical. You aren’t worth the sweat off of our balls, dufus. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You are navel lint to me, intellectually. The “nearly every poster” premise is based on the reality that you’ve spent the better part of your time here going back and forth with a rube that most of us have on ignore for the same reasons your unentertaining and unintelligent ass should be.

Unfortunately, you’ll be banned here shortly when you get to 100 negs. I’d enjoy watching you actually show back up here on 9/8 or 9/9. That might be giving you too much credit, I guess. 

In any event, this is just a friendly reminder that Texas is superior to your school in just about every statistical, quantifiable way across any industry/academic/athletic vertical. You aren’t worth the sweat off of our balls, dufus. 

Complete sentences. Multiple paragraphs. You just might be the King of the Idiots. Congratulations man! 

For not being worth the sweat off your balls y’all sure have spent a lot of time responding back to me. It has certainly made watching this Saints game more entertaining. But seeing as I will be banned shortly I hope you have nice year. Hopefully that immense intelligence and delusional thought that your superior to everyone else can bring you some gratification because I don’t see the Longhorn football team bringing much joy to your perfect life this season. Luckily, you definitely seem like the type of person with a lot of friends and other activities to pursue. 

• Fuck You 7

32 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

What's funny is that you keep referencing reading comprehension and you seem to think you're really articulate, but your posts are littered with grammatical mistakes.  

And you're too stupid to realize how much you've been destroyed on content here.

This is really not going well for you.

And you never answered my question.  How fat are you: morbidly obese or just regular Louisiana fat?

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

What's funny is that you keep referencing reading comprehension and you seem to think you're really articulate, but your posts are littered with grammatical mistakes.  

And you're too stupid to realize how much you've been destroyed on content here.

This is really not going well for you.

And you never answered my question: how fat are you: morbidly obese or just regular Louisiana fat?

Trick question-- they are one and the same!

10 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

Complete sentences. Multiple paragraphs. You just might be the King of the Idiots. Congratulations man! 

For not being worth the sweat off your balls y’all sure have spent a lot of time responding back to me. It has certainly made watching this Saints game more entertaining. But seeing as I will be banned shortly I hope you have nice year. Hopefully that immense intelligence and delusional thought that your superior to everyone else can bring you some gratification because I don’t see the Longhorn football team bringing much joy to your perfect life this season. Luckily, you definitely seem like the type of person with a lot of friends and other activities to pursue. 

"Complete sentences," isn't a complete sentence.  "Multiple paragraphs," isn't a complete sentence.  You forgot a comma after the dependent clause to start the second paragraph.  You made the same mistake the next sentence, and that's being generous and allowing the "but" at the beginning of the sentence.  You misspelled "you're" in the next sentence.

If you were going for irony, kudos I guess.  Enjoy the ban.

You're in for a massive letdown, bud. Orgeron is a functioning retard, at best. 

UCF didn't seem to have any issues moving the ball against that SEC defense with a backup QB. What do you think Sam is going to do?

yeeeaaah....no. ima take issue with this one.

UCF had 250 total yds in the Fiesta bowl...130 rushing, 120 passing. we were down 8 starters and 3 second string on D, literally playing 3 quarters with 2 WRs...1 on each side...who were converted to corner 3 weeks prior to the bowl game b/c Greedy didn’t play in the bowl, Fulton suffered a season ending injury 2 games earlier, Joseph was suspended prior to the bowl, and the only remaining true corner was tossed out of the game 2 mins into the second quarter.

they had 2 TDs that didn’t come on the D...a pick 6 and a muffed punt on their 11 yd line which accounted for 14 of their 32 pts.

i get the smack talk...just try to refrain from making shit up.

21 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

UCF had 250 total yds in the Fiesta bowl...130 rushing, 120 passing. we were down 8 starters and 3 second string on D, literally playing 3 quarters with 2 WRs...1 on each side...who were converted to corner 3 weeks prior to the bowl game b/c Greedy didn’t play in the bowl, Fulton suffered a season ending injury 2 games earlier, Joseph was suspended prior to the bowl, and the only remaining true corner was tossed out of the game 2 mins into the second quarter.

they had 2 TDs that didn’t come on the D...a pick 6 and a muffed punt on their 11 yd line which accounted for 14 of their 32 pts.

Plus you probably didn't want to be there. Kind of like you didn't want to be stuck getting fucked over and over in 7 OTs against jumbo shrimp and the Collies. Can't wait to see what happens when times get tough on the road for y'all coon asses. 

What's going on with the offensive line? Aren't those guys breaking left and right? It's funny how a run-heavy team gave up 35 sacks last year.

Eat shit.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Do you realize who you’re responding to? This is the epitome of coming in and picking the low-hanging fruit.

• Fuck You 1

Plus you probably didn't want to be there. Kind of like you didn't want to be stuck getting fucked over and over in 7 OTs against jumbo shrimp and the Collies. Can't wait to see what happens when times get tough on the road for y'all coon asses. 
What's going on with the offensive line? Aren't those guys breaking left and right? It's funny how a run-heavy team gave up 35 sacks last year.
Eat shit.

take your hand, make a fist, reach back and fuck your ass with it.

goddamn self-hating gator...maybe Felipe can show you how he gapes his ass.

42 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

They lost by 8 to that big, bad LSU powerhouse with a backup QB. Two RB's had 2 TD's, and two WR's also had 1 TD, and Burrow threw an INT that was ran back for a TD. LSU isn't a powerhouse, much like your fans like to claim. You have a coach that lost to Troy. Our coach that lost to Kansas is gone. Sam has actual weapons and a good DC. 

They lost by 8 to that big, bad LSU powerhouse with a backup QB. Two RB's had 2 TD's, and two WR's also had 1 TD, and Burrow threw an INT that was ran back for a TD. LSU isn't a powerhouse, much like your fans like to claim. You have a coach that lost to Troy. Our coach that lost to Kansas is gone. Sam has actual weapons and a good DC. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13965876

you fucking chucklehead...lol.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

The nice thing about this series is that over two years, we're going to expunge the "aw LSU is my favorite OOC team, they sort of try to speak French it's adorable" strain in our fanbase and replace it with "these guys are 95% subnormal dirtbags, but with even more knives than Ohio State fans".

I've been to Ole Miss for games against Auburn and LSU, and the gulf in friendliness and latent violence was VERY obvious between the two fanbases.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

The nice thing about this series is that over two years, we're going to expunge the "aw LSU is my favorite OOC team, they sort of try to speak French it's adorable" strain in our fanbase and replace it with "these guys are 95% subnormal dirtbags, but with even more knives than Ohio State fans".

I've been to Ole Miss for games against Auburn and LSU, and the gulf in friendliness and latent violence was VERY obvious between the two fanbases.

They have some hot tail, but the rest are sub-human pieces of Tiger shit. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Didn't Tom Herman lose to Maryland in back-to-back years? A Maryland team that went 5-7 and 4-8 nonetheless.

I guess you also missed the fact that we had 8 defensive starters out including our star Corner and Safety? Or the fact that we had WRs playing corner.

p.s. (If LSU isn't a powerhouse, then Texas surely isn't a powerhouse) 

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, LSUDude247 said:

Didn't Tom Herman lose to Maryland in back-to-back years? A Maryland team that went 5-7 and 4-8 nonetheless.

I guess you also missed the fact that we had 8 defensive starters out including our star Corner and Safety? Or the fact that we had WRs playing corner.

spacer.png

spacer.png

^^^ do you mean THIS TOM HERMAN?  the same man that spurned BATON ROUGE to venture forth to the #1 city in america... AUSTIN, TX.  yes, this is indeed the same TOM HERMAN.  (from humble beginnings maketh a better man/coach)  please allow for us to CEASE with the listless/aimless CARNIVAL BARKING.  there is only one week left to settle the score, and we warmly welcome you and yours to our fair city of austin, tx.  please partake in our magnificent/warm/courteous texas hospitality.  TRUST ME, IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY.  HOOK'EM!

300d954ebdc5b1cdcb1b154e469ca497

SugarBowlGame_80x80.png

^^^ do you mean THIS TOM HERMAN?  the same man that spurned BATON ROUGE to venture forth to the #1 city in america... AUSTIN, TX.  yes, this is indeed the same TOM HERMAN.  (from humble beginnings maketh a better man/coach)  please allow for us to CEASE with the listless/aimless CARNIVAL BARKING.  there is only one week left to settle the score, and we warmly welcome you and yours to our fair city of austin, tx.  please partake in our magnificent/warm/courteous texas hospitality.  TRUST ME, IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY.  HOOK'EM!

Careful, this post is fucking around with aggy jumbo worship territory.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

The Maryland losses are embarrassing and are a big part of why a good chunk of the fanbase expects a close game tomorrow instead of a score that reflects the gap in talent and depth.

Herman's performance in games the magnitude of the LSU game, both at Texas and Houston, is another story entirely. To downplay how well Herman has prepped his teams for the big games would be foolhardy, and LSU fans do so at their own risk. LSU will have to bring their A game because Texas will no doubt bring theirs.

I'm actually with you in regard to LSU's defensive personnel. Yes, the scheme has weaknesses that Texas is well equipped to exploit, but LSU's defense is crawling with talent and experience. Every yard and point will be earned. I expect a fairly low scoring game.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LSUDude247 said:

"Based on the 2018 survey, Louisiana was ranked as the worst state to live. The state ranked worst in the nation for the opportunity and ranked 49th out of 50 for education. It ranked in the bottom 10 in other areas."

Worst States to live in 2019

Top 10 worst states

1. Louisiana

CBSNews Best and worst states to live in

Rank 50 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LSUDude247 said:

Didn't Tom Herman also dismantle the second best team in the SEC last year?  

Hey, can you go back to Tigerdroppings and send over some of your smart fans?  Surely there are one or two, right?  Maybe people who actually want to talk strategy and tell us some things we might not already know about your program or summer drills?

Because you and that other dipshit have added nothing so far.  

Dandy Don's LSU Sporting News

Spoiler

8/30/19

The LSU football team held its final preseason practice yesterday and afterward Coach Orgeron held a brief press conference. Here are the key takeaways:

Orgeron said left tackle Saahdiq Charles, who missed practice on Wednesday, is “ready to go” and would be available to play Saturday, “if needed.”

As for potential suspensions, Coach Orgeron said that team discipline will be kept in-house and handled internally, just as it was last year. In other words, if any player is suspended, that won’t be obvious until the team takes the field.    

Kristian Fulton is operating at 90 percent health and fellow cornerback Jay Ward is dealing with a minor injury. 

Don’t expect LSU to hold back anything offensively. Orgeron said they will come out “guns a blazing” with their new-look offense. 

Asked about the tempo of the offense, Orgeron said they will speed things up a bit but don’t want to go too fast. “We’ve got to give the defense a chance to rest,” he said. “We’d like to run about 75-80 plays a game.” 

Edited by sith_horn

11 hours ago, LSUDude247 said:

Ok, cool.

Hook'em

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LSUDude247 said:

You're right, we aren't right now. The problem with LSU fans is you think you are. You can't even beat Bama in the same conference you've been in for the  last 20+ years. You would think at some point you would figure out how not to lose. Even aggy has beaten them. You're below aggy. 

• Like 1