2019 Texas Softball - Connie's overboard, Anchors Aweigh!

TrashMaster G

11 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

What happened? Don’t have access to tv right now.

Bottom 6 - Elish stopped throwing strikes and Mike just sat on his ass and did nothing; 6 runs score

Top 7 - we roll over like gutless pussies 

19 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Bottom 6 - Elish stopped throwing strikes and Mike just sat on his ass and did nothing; 6 runs score

Top 7 - we roll over like gutless pussies 

Had the little lady open my first after that bunch of crap softball.....

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

2) I'm worried we have may have worn Miranda out.  

Agree on Miranda.     She has yet to play this many innings at the collegiate level (both pitching and hitting).    Her hitting has also regressed.

As js stated,  don't see why MW did not relieve her earlier.    Bollinger would have been a nice change of pace. 

Listen to MW and Hathaway's comments below.      At the risk of sounding aggy like,    I perceive the comments to indicate they are considering this practice for the Regionals.    But surely not with a Top 8 seed on the line.

Edited by torre

That's fine if you're OU and basically locked into the #1 or #2 overall seed.

Texas is fighting with 2 or 3 other teams for a top 8 seed.  You treat it like it matters - we aren't OU or UCLA, IT MATTERS. 

Disappointed in outcomes today.  Expect a Mike White team to not perform like Connie's teams in B12 tournament.... SHIT!!!

Hope they have enough pride to win tomorrow and decide to show up at Regional....

C'mon Horns..... 🤘

So any update on LadyHorns rpi??  Guessing that they lost the top 8 position.....

But maybe if they are close (say #10) and a couple regional upsets happen to the top 8, could Ladyhorns still earn right to host a  Super if Texas wins their Regional??

Probably going to be in the 9-11 range. If our top 8 pairing is upset and we win our regional, we’d host. Gotta win our regional first. 

Find out tonight. I’m guessing we are 9 or 10. UF and LSU are in at our expense. Nice job ladies for that fuckup. 1-1 on Friday would have been enough  

Edited by Js1

12 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Okay I just assumed they would make up the championship game this morning

Nope they just called it off and declared OU the automatic bid. Technically since OU/KU never finished (suspended in 4th, so not long enough to count), they couldn’t continue the tournament because there was no determined “winner” of the other pool. They’d have to have finished or replayed that game first. 

2 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

9 Seed (Alabama is the 8 seed)

Austin Regional:

9 Texas vs SHSU

Houston vs Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University

two pissed off and angry little brothers and a step brother all looking to take down evil UT UT UT