USMNT 2019

Napoleon

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Hundred bucks the ref with a soul patch rents urban scooters, takes a service dog on international flights, and wears capris.

this ref puts up with a lot of dissent. the second that panamanian player touched him, he should've carded him too.

and i think it was kind of a bad call.

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Makes contact, but was a borderline scissor tackle from behind. Usually a yellow. *shrug*

it's mostly a shrug from me too. this ref is crap, but i think it's just general incompetence, with no malice. he lost control of the game, gave a yellow, and then went back to permissive reffing, which has got him in this chippy game in the first place.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

it's mostly a shrug from me too. this ref is crap, but i think it's just general incompetence, with no malice. he lost control of the game, gave a yellow, and then went back to permissive reffing, which has got him in this chippy game in the first place.

This is why I hate playing pulisic/boyd right now.  It’s a throwaway match with indifferent refs.  We’re lucky if we come out of it with no injuries.

• Like 1

I don;t give a shit if this is game3 of a group stage.  If it's so unimportant, then that asshole needs to NOT be dragging players to the ground by their head and shoulders.  If it's still important enough to Panama to pull that shit, then it's worthy of a yellow.

Good lord just end this game and get out of there healthy.  Please.

Edited by utee94
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I don;t give a shit if this is game3 of a group stage.  If it's so unimportant, then that asshole needs to NOT be dragging players to the ground by their head and shoulders.  If it's important enough to pull that shit then it's worthy of a yellow.

also, if the concern is about advancing accrued yellows, then fucking get rid of that rule. it should be consecutive yellows = suspension. period. the group stage into the knockout rounds then reset is stupid bullshit.

3 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I don;t give a shit if this is game3 of a group stage.  If it's so unimportant, then that asshole needs to NOT be dragging players to the ground by their head and shoulders.  If it's important enough to pull that shit then it's worthy of a yellow.

Nobody’s disagreeing with you.