USMNT 2019

Napoleon

Watching CP and McKennie boss this tournament and then Zardes do Zardes things shows how ideologically lacking the USMNT is. If you're going to pretend this tournament matters and make CP, McKennie and Adams (pre-injury) show up then get as many guys with a USMNT future out there as possible. Bringing Zardes instead of Sargeant is unforgivable.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Did Gyasi’s foot slide out as he was swinging his right foot?

just like the eye-poking Jamaican’s slip, I think that the footing sucks a little ass and Gyasi just coming on didn’t give him a chance to get used to the shitty footing at speed. 

He’s shown too much in this tournament to just say “he sucks”. He can finish... with his feet... so I don’t jot that down to him just sucking  

• Like 1

Glad to hear the report that Zach is being a vocal leader in goal and directing the defense. We may be okay at 'keeper.
Was impressed with him when he played in the U20 World Cup and he pretty much single handedly beat Atlanta in the playoffs two years ago. He's a talented kid. Hopefully he gets PT in Europe.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1