USMNT 2019

Napoleon

2 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:
7 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:
Call Zardes what you will, but that mfer is a hustling sumbitch.  All over the damn place 

And when he needed to hustle, he slowed down with the ball stuck to his feet.

He looks tentative as if he doesn't know the plan.

18 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Last time I talked shit about him he picked it up. So yea he is dogshit

Worked for me with McKennie. He made a few errant passes giving up possession and before you know it, he scored the only goal of the match. 

This is worse than the two home friendlies we lost earlier this month. We've been outplayed (arguably dominated) this half. By Curacao. They've pressed better, passed better, and marked better since intermission.

Also, every quality chance has come through Pulisic. Nobody else seems to have any vision or imagination. There was a couple of chances Christian probably should've passed but chose to shoot, instead, and who can blame him the way his teammates are playing?

• Like 1

Hats off to the boys in blue. Curacao finishes with more possession, more shots, and more shots on goal. What it didn't have was an inch-perfect pass to set up an easy score, a la Pulisic to McKennie, and that was all the difference.

Worst U.S. soccer match I've seen since the previous qualification cycle.

Except I am worried about the match against the Reggae Boyz. USA has no rhythm.
Neither does Jamaica. Curacao was very smooth passing their way out of the back and cutting through our midfield effortlessly.

Jamaica is fast, but they're not smooth.