USMNT 2019

Napoleon

4 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

in all honesty their keeper has been as good as any keeper i've ever seen give up six goals. dude has made some saves tonight. 

yup, there were 4 saves and a post, a bar, and a broken watch that kept this from being 13.

as i just texted maxhorn, i didn't see this coming at all.  and yet, this is a reversion to mean.  we should beat the everlovingfuck out of every country in this league except tri.  i'm no longer happy with these kind of performances on our soil.  10 years ago yes.  not 30 years in to the modern era.

michigan should skullfuck appstate.  all day long.  except when they don't.  for every massive win for the US, we have a 'loss' to appstate.

Please PM me for Sammers supporters section links for tickets on Ticketmaster.  Links are a subset of the AO side-deal with CONCACAF.  Again, these tickets have zero USSF sponsorship/manifest, and you will not get caps if you belong to the federation "fan club".

Quarterfinals, Philadelphia, Lincoln Financial Field - June 30  $50 + fees

Semifinals, Nashville, Nissan Stadium - July 3rd  $55 + fees

Final, Chicago, Soldier Field -  July 7th:  $95 + fees

Again, please PM me for the private ticketmaster links.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

If the alternative is Bradley, then I feel great about it.  Trapp is at least of an age that he could be useful in the next world cup (hopefully as a backup to our starting midfield of Adams, WM, and Pomykal).  

If the alternative is Bradley, then I feel great about it.  Trapp is at least of an age that he could be useful in the next world cup (hopefully as a backup to our starting midfield of Adams, WM, and Pomykal).  

Everyone knows that Adams is a fullback.
  • Like 2