USMNT 2019

Napoleon

Just dropped in to say that was a legitimately good goal. That's the kind of goal that we see other national teams pull off and wonder why we can't do that. Sure Jamaica isn't great but a long diagonal pass, a one touch pass into the box, a leave, and a one time finish? That was nice.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TexasMan said:

They have the potential to do this, they just never do. So frustrating. 

And this is exactly what I was thinking right after we finally scored tonight. We can do this. So why do USMNT people force feed us bullshit after pathetic performances like last time out?

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

And this is exactly what I was thinking right after we finally scored tonight. We can do this. So why do USMNT people force feed us bullshit after pathetic performances like last time out?

This. It's like Mack Brown/GDGD football. Cut them loose. 

20 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

End zone.  To the left of AO.  Opposite side of the goal.  I am wearing my TX Sugar Bowl Champions hat because, f the SEC.

Maybe Texas hats are lucky tonight. A guy wearing a Texas Geosciences hat was put on TV during the Chile-Peru game.

In person thoughts...

Bradley much more active than what the tv shows.

Altidore is a p*****.

Long awesome.

Movement with the ball is so damn sliw and predictable.

American Outlaws consist of about 3 people leading cheers, 5 people following tjem, and 500 people yapping and not really paying attention.