Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I mean, I fucking tell you shit explicitly and you still get it wrong. Sanders, Williams, Stevenson, Cain, .........Glass. That is the order. 

horn of the morning isn't an aggie troll. Y'all may not like his negativism at the moment, but he's not a bad poster and he's not wrong to be a little negative right now. 

Pretty obviously talking at Bru McCoy and trying to sway him. 

Actually, you mincing faggot, your statement at the time on the board was something along the lines of "Williams, Stevenson, Cain and if somehow Sanders wanted to commit they would make room." I was simply following what you explicitly told folks here. 

2 minutes ago, Carl! said:

if you're talking about university of texas coeds that would be a hard pass have u seen the on campus tail outside of sorority/athletes the average has to be about a 3  the 6 percent admission rule has decimated beautiful thots @ ut

Translation, please?

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Actually, you mincing faggot, your statement at the time on the board was something along the lines of "Williams, Stevenson, Cain and if somehow Sanders wanted to commit they would make room." I was simply following what you explicitly told folks here. 

Not the preferred nomenclature.

Wait, a sock insulting oneself?
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Carl! said:

thats an outlier (shes from a sorority) & not an accurate representation of the thots/coeds on campus if u want proof do an ig/twitter search of hookem or university of texas

The sad thing is I think you are being serious here which makes it a even weirder hill to die on than the "we gotta recruit a certain race/color of OL". 

Edited by texasstrong12

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Go read the post I responded to and tell me it doesn't read as though you're alluding to Cain being ahead of him. 

15 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Good call.  He's great at letting stuff slide.

SydneyCarton, fuckhead that he is, chooses to use a derogatory term in public that is no longer generally allowed. I don't. But among a circle of friends, I refuse to abdicate the right to sling it in private at my buddies, because we understand its meaning from our childhood and the intent. That it's been appropriated these days to a particular group and they get to claim offense to it is something I can abide without agreeing. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:
26 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Good call.  He's great at letting stuff slide.

SydneyCarton, fuckhead that he is, chooses to use a derogatory term in public that is no longer generally allowed. I don't. But among a circle of friends, I refuse to abdicate the right to sling it in private at my buddies, because we understand its meaning from our childhood and the intent. That it's been appropriated these days to a particular group and they get to claim offense to it is something I can abide without agreeing. 

See?  Told you, guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Here’s some Wells logic:  missing out on banging a hot sorority chick is no big deal, unless you find a hotter one to bang” - Wells 

Given that we have two outstanting SHHs, I wonder what his position is on whether banging two Fives is the same as banging one Ten.