Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

That picture is from Floyd's previous visit.

The secret guy is committed to another school. If aggy is that school, could be Leal or Wright.

No it’s not, I saw where those idiots on 247 are saying that, it’s clearly from this weekend as Floyd didn’t have a full arm sleeve until recently and I don’t think him and Adimora have been on campus at the same time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bEastTexas said:

No it’s not, I saw where those idiots on 247 are saying that, it’s clearly from this weekend as Floyd didn’t have a full arm sleeve until recently and I don’t think him and Adimora have been on campus at the same time. 

It is so fucking sad that we know the state and timeline of an 18 year old from California’s arm tattoos.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

Humble beast all down your arm is kinda stupid... hopefully he makes some NFL money and that goes away. 

Not a huge fan of tattoos and think it’s absolutely crazy/stupid for all these 15-18 year old kids to have sleeves and neck tattoos already but there is about .1% of the population that can pull off that tattoo and he’s in it. 

Shot in the dark here, maybe it’s Chris Steele. Height, skin tone, arm size, and lack of tattoos all matchup. He recently had a few cloudy crystal ball picks put in. The only holes in this theory are that he already used all 5 OVs I think, and his 247 page indicates he’s announcing at an All American game, not Wednesday. But it’s possible he’s moved up his time frame and this is an UOV.

3 minutes ago, dilloncp98 said:

Shot in the dark here, maybe it’s Chris Steele. Height, skin tone, arm size, and lack of tattoos all matchup. He recently had a few cloudy crystal ball picks put in. The only holes in this theory are that he already used all 5 OVs I think, and his 247 page indicates he’s announcing at an All American game, not Wednesday. But it’s possible he’s moved up his time frame and this is an UOV.

Steele is not committed to anyone.

9 minutes ago, dilloncp98 said:

It looks like Mykael Wright to me.  Correct size, number, skin tone, Cali defensive player, and has an offer.

Edited by Street2Peschel
more info

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Steele is not committed to anyone.

True. Another thought I’m having, this picture does not feature the secret visitor. Would our staff and commits really be stupid enough to take a picture with the player and make all their dimensions well known when they want this under wraps? Hopefully not. Maybe that’s just a stand in player we already have committed, while the secret visitor is a 6’3 DT named Leal standing behind the camera.

More speculation, our staff seems to be content with all the shit happening at WR right now, so maybe it’s Wright or Wilson?

4 minutes ago, dilloncp98 said:

True. Another thought I’m having, this picture does not feature the secret visitor. Would our staff and commits really be stupid enough to take a picture with the player and make all their dimensions well known when they want this under wraps? Hopefully not. Maybe that’s just a stand in player we already have committed, while the secret visitor is a 6’3 DT named Leal standing behind the camera.

More speculation, our staff seems to be content with all the shit happening at WR right now, so maybe it’s Wright or Wilson?

Yeah I don’t think visor guy is necessarily the secret visitor either. I’ve also entertained the idea that they’re just having fun and messing with everyone.

Edited by Wishbone

Just now, Bodacious Bevo said:

The #2 in Floyd's photo is RJ. He's on his OV. He's wearing the same bracelet on the opposite hand in these pictures.

We already know who the secret visitor is. The recruits are just having fun. How about we let them do that without trying to spin to make something more out of it? 

28 minutes ago, dilloncp98 said:

Now, in the 60's there were only two other cars made in America that had positraction and indepedent rear suspension.  One was the Corvette, which could never be confused with a Buick Skylark. The other had the same body length, height, width, weight, wheel base and wheel track as the '64 Skylark and that was the 1963 Pontiac Tempest.

Edited by TtomTerrific
'64 Skylark, not '645 Skylark
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

We already know who the secret visitor is. The recruits are just having fun. How about we let them do that without trying to spin to make something more out of it? 

Not that I care it’s RJ but why would he be a secret visitor? We already know RJ is a EE. 

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

this applies to most everyone on the last 10 pages.

We all played high school football and made second team all district. Plus we all know a friend of a friend that is a third cousin to almost any highly touted recruit. We are knowledgeable and well connected people.