Now that is a face.

And on the topic of hot jewish girls:

giphy.gif 

2 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

Getting pegged by Queen Latifah doesn’t count 

You say that like it's a bad thing.

giphy.gif 

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Honestly, what's wrong with a woman choosing to bang a black guy? That comes off as racist when you say it's "gross".

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

giphy.gif 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Have to retire Kate. She’s lost her fucking mind w Pete Davidson. It’s worse than banging a black guy"

well, sorry to bring this back, but I think I want to comment on this. I'm a fan of comedy. and Davidson has done stuff i like, and some i havent. But I tend to give a little slack to a guy who had shitheads drop a building on his dad.  so if he gets a little prime ass,. good for him. 

oh, and fuck the guy who i'm quoting. aggy fuck

• Like 1

Just now, NorLa Horns said:

"Have to retire Kate. She’s lost her fucking mind w Pete Davidson. It’s worse than banging a black guy"

well, sorry to bring this back, but I think I want to comment on this. I'm a fan of comedy. and Davidson has done stuff i like, and some i havent. But I tend to give a little slack to a guy who had shitheads drop a building on his dad.  so if he gets a little prime ass,. good for him. 

oh, and fuck the guy who i'm quoting. aggy fuck

He can't be all that bad if he's bangin' Kate.

Just now, TheFlyingBoat said:

That's because you're blinder than Helen Keller.

No, Kate just doesn't do much for me. Just think of it has having less competition for her, right?

I mean, she's not even the best-looking 40-something named "Kate" in my book. That goes to this lovely person:

Kate-Winslet-Cover-GL-27sep17_TomCraig_b 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Actually you were being negged for picture dishonesty. At least this is what ariana currently looks like.  

No, I was negged for calling her a "butterface." Because her head looks like someone was trying to carve a head out of wood and gave up with the job halfway done.

But, like I said... that just means you don't have to worry about me competing with you for her affections. So why be salty?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

No, I was negged for calling her a "butterface." Because her head looks like someone was trying to carve a head out of wood and gave up with the job halfway done.

But, like I said... that just means you don't have to worry about me competing with you for her affections. So why be salty?

Calling her a butterface is laughable. Her face is one of her more remarkable features.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

No, Kate just doesn't do much for me. Just think of it has having less competition for her, right?

I mean, she's not even the best-looking 40-something named "Kate" in my book. That goes to this lovely person:

fuck her!! she Killed Leo! there was room for 2 on that door! the cunt!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Meh. I'd rather have Allison Brie, personally. Her and Ruby Rose will ultimately cause me to suffer from priapism, and that makes me happy.

12 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Meh. I'd rather have Allison Brie, personally. Her and Ruby Rose will ultimately cause me to suffer from priapism, and that makes me happy.

uh. dude. I got some bad news for you sunshine. Need to check Ruby Roses sexual preference. unless you have a gender reveal for us. you are batting for the wrong team

Edited by NorLa Horns

3 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Pegging from Queen Latifah 

giphy.gif  

Like Ruby Rose, she plays in the “League of Their Own”.

I had an amiga working at Paramount Studios back in the mid 2000s and Q.L. always had her girlfriend (a.k.a. “Personal Assistant”) paid by the studio during filming of any of her movies. It was in her contract.

So you would have to be one epic level feminist and/or civil rights icon for her to even take the time to peg you. (And you had better say “Thank You” after she did, or your obit would appear the following Sunday claiming that “...although it was an accident, he ‘died doing what he loved’.”

5 hours ago, Rimbo said:

There’s just no way any sane person thinks Winslet is hotter than Beckensale. Just no way. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Met Ruby last night, but unfortunately...

4 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

uh. dude. I got some bad news for you sunshine. Need to check Ruby Roses sexual preference. unless you have a gender reveal for us. you are batting for the wrong team

This.