Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

So who is the most likely “he’s not going to make it” recruit wesigned?

Everyone seems to be on the Shepherd will either excel or flake out train, but to mean OL take time to realize they are buried.

My guess is whoever in the WR group that doesn’t make the rotation will be looking to move on

18 hours ago, Rimbo said:

No, Kate just doesn't do much for me. Just think of it has having less competition for her, right?

I mean, she's not even the best-looking 40-something named "Kate" in my book. That goes to this lovely person:

Kate-Winslet-Cover-GL-27sep17_TomCraig_b 

You can't call Kate B a butterface then post this. This Kate isn't bad looking, unless she standing next to Kate B.  

Edited by CfRhTxStBobcats
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Rimbo said:

No, Kate just doesn't do much for me. Just think of it has having less competition for her, right?

I mean, she's not even the best-looking 40-something named "Kate" in my book. That goes to this lovely person:

Kate-Winslet-Cover-GL-27sep17_TomCraig_b 

She'd definitely be among of the 20 best looking mothers in your average West LA middle school carpool line. Not #1, though. Or top 5, even.

On 9/27/2018 at 8:24 AM, I Plead Da Fif said:

Haven’t seen one created yet that’s not for a specific campus 9, so I’ll take the liberties. 

Hawaiian sloot with insane natural curves:

Keeping it Asian influenced with the next 2 Austrailian Asian babes:

Not an Instamodel, but beautiful nonetheless:

Keeping it Aussie, but more stick figure:

And we’ll finish with a Polish bang and a lotta silicone:

Happy slooting

27 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I'm afraid even if this gets to 1000.. it will at best need an asterisk. 

giphy.gif

It's gonna count. The only asterick will be the 130 plus pages from the old site. Here a pics from another thread for those who are tired of Kate.

Got damn I love this thread, mainly for suggesting things that would never pop up on my feed. Sounds like there are a lot of things I need to check out based on the last two pages. Anyway, antman/wasp I thought was so-so, a true 5 when it comes down to it and 5’s are hard to find. Reminder, if you haven’t watched Californication,  make it the next thing you watch. (Preface) I didn’t grow up watching this genre, only past year, and know I will get roasted, but Netflix has some incredible anime series on it right now. Better plot lines than most real movies and shows out. Yes, it’s a cartoon but if you can get past that there is a ton of quality. And no, not like Pokémon stuff. Murder mysteries, comedies, and shit like that. (I can give someone a list if they want-dm.)

Edited by RockyMountainHighHorn

Got damn I love this thread, mainly for suggesting things that would never pop up on my feed. Sounds like there are a lot of things I need to check out based on the last two pages. Anyway, antman/wasp I thought was so-so, a true 5 when it comes down to it and 5’s are hard to find. Reminder, if you haven’t watched Californication,  make it the next thing you watch. (Preface) I didn’t grow up watching this genre, only past year, and know I will get roasted, but Netflix has some incredible anime series on it right now. Better plot lines than most real movies and shows out. Yes, it’s a cartoon but if you can get past that there is a ton of quality. And no, not like Pokémon stuff. Murder mysteries, comedies, and shit like that. (I can give someone a list if they want-dm.)

Username definitely checks out.

Glad the racist shithead and posts are gone but the douche nozzle wrote “I created the idea of Kate faps whenever dumbasses were posting cat facts in the 2015 thread. “

So In my head I can see the thread and how the Kate posts started, hell I was even the one who pointed out the post and spot later on when someone else was asking how/when it all started.

But for the life of me I can’t remember the exact posters or what was exactly said. And of course it’s all scat posts or probably deleted but I sure as hell don’t remember a shitty poster starting the convo, let alone a racist PoS. In fact I thought it was mostly known folk. Anyone else have a better memory? (Doing my part to 1000)

I went back and looked at the timeline of the 2019 Class and as usual the aggy narrative fell apart completely.  Herman and Co got a few early stud commits but also just did a better job of early evaluation on kids that no one else was paying any attention to.  Some early takes that were WTFs at the time turned into senior season monsters.  And Herman went OOS for positions that were thin in Texas from the very beginning.

Roschon Johnson committed in 2017, before his junior year even began.  T'Vondre Sweat, Jordan Whittington, De'Gabriel Floyd, Kenyatta Watson II, Brayden Liebrock, Tyler Johnson and Jared Wiley all committed before the end of their junior year.  3 of them came from OOS very early.  Thus dies the aggyfact(TM) myth that Herman was FORCED to go that route. 

Over the junior to senior year summer Jake Smith, Chris Adimora, Peter Mpagi, Marcus Tillman Jr and Marques Caldwell joined the class.  Herman already had the core of a Top 10 class before the season started - arguably a Top 5 core.  The silly delusion of aggy that they were dictating anything or shutting anyone out is just part and parcel of the pathological narcissism that permeates that place.  They couldn't be content to achieve something on their own.  They STILL had to make it about The University and they lied to themselves to do it.

• Like 8

Here is the full list, with commitment dates.  OOS recruits are italicized.  Early enrollees are underlined:

Bru McCoy:  1/25/2019

Jordan Whittington:  3/10/2018

Jake Smith:  7/3/2018

Tyler Johnson:  5/25/2018

De’Gabriel Floyd:  3/31/2018

Tyler Owens:  9/24/2018

Kenyatta Watson II:  5/1/2018

Marcus Washington:  10/26/2018

David Gbenda:  9/30/2018

Brayden Liebrock:  5/8/2018

Chris Adimora:  7/1/2018

Derrian Brown:  9/16/2018

Roschon Johnson:  7/21/2017

Isaiah Hookfin:  12/21/2018

Myron Warren:  11/19/2018

Javonne Shepherd:  2/6/2019

Jacoby Jones: 11/21/2018 (JUCO)

Marcus Tillman Jr: 7/28/2018

T’Vondre Sweat:  2/28/2018

Peter Mpagi:  7/16/2018

Caleb Johnson:  12/17/2018 (JUCO)

Kennedy Lewis:  12/18/2018

Marques Caldwell:  7/7/2018

Jared Wiley:  5/26/2018

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

fzm.gif

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Modessit said:
49 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:
Maybe they should be fired for using tapa. I cant see shit, captain.
Unless I'm responding to the wrong thing. 
Screenshot-20190210-214222-Chrome.jpg

A post was deleted of a topless Angie Harmon within spoiler tags. Which don't work on Tapa.

Sorry about that.  The more you know.