So is Austin not keeping it Weird? Can't masturbate on Congress?

crash_davis

https://www.statesman.com/news/20190130/woman-exposed-herself-at-two-street-patios-in-downtown-austin-police-say

The employee told police that he saw her “holding a silver object” to her genitals “with her legs straight up in the air, spread open” and that he “could hear Nickels making moaning noises,” according to the affidavit. He told police she yelled at him to get back when he tried to approach her. The employee said she was masturbating on the patio “for approximately 7 or 8 minutes” before heading to the Second Bar across the street.

vic prob would, maybe too skinny.  she has a few mugs on the internet.  she and the law know each other well.

1-ff56.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

She has a few arrest and mugshots from 2017 and 2018 in Abilene.  What do these crazy lowlifes all find their way to Austin. 

What, you think they let you masturbate in public in Abilene?

Well, I'm here to tell you, they do NOT.

I mean....so I've heard.

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

She has a few arrest and mugshots from 2017 and 2018 in Abilene.  What do these crazy lowlifes all find their way to Austin. 

Have you ever tried to masturbate in Abilene?  There is literally no spank bank material anywhere in sight.