If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

52 minutes ago, futureman said:

cliff’s notes on this? I missed everything today after the o-deck. 

Well George, they had a guy on that had been to prison and who George touted as having an inspirational message.  The thing is, George, beyond the fact that he went on too long and talked way too fast, he would respond to both Musers as George many, many times George.  So much so that non-George said "thanks George" to the guy at the end and the non-George Gordo George centered the 8:40 Skinlandin bit around making references to the George-centric interview.

Have a George day!

Edited by mdleast
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, mdleast said:

Well George, they had a guy on that had been to prison and who George touted as having an inspirational message.  The thing is, George, beyond the fact that he went on too long and talked way too fast, he would respond to both Musers as George many, many times George.  So much so that non-George said "thanks George" to the guy at the end and the non-George Gordo George centered the 8:40 Skinlandin bit around making references to the George-centric interview.

Have a George day!

That was a weird listen for me.  I hung out with him a lot the few of years before the Uptown crime spree happened. 

Bob and Corbaly are awful slapdicks. they suck ass. terrible broadcasters. terrible radio. a dumb dirty t-shirt aggy and a worthless dirt burglar. should both be tarred and feathered and left penniless on the streets of dallas. useless pustules, both of them.

but

their segment on the horns and sark yesterday wasn’t that bad. 

Man, poor Danny. That's rough. Definitely going to donate to the Go Fund Me for Chadwick. Saw them open for the Black Pumas and he was fantastic. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/r8wwy-the-chadwick-murray-memorial-fund?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Man, poor Danny. That's rough. Definitely going to donate to the Go Fund Me for Chadwick. Saw them open for the Black Pumas and he was fantastic. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/r8wwy-the-chadwick-murray-memorial-fund?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet

Cubes with $5k. Good stuff there

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Julie Holacka was a year older than me so knew who she was but didn't really know her.  Pretty solid athlete at LH, no idea how she ended up with Corbett.

Corby was a year ahead of me at Lamar.  Knew who he was but didn't really know him.

Biggest thing I remember was him running for student body president or something in JH lol.  Seemed kinda dorky at the time.

1 hour ago, XForce said:

Anyone annoyed at Jake’s about face on Texas? I like the guy but anything to get a little attention towards himself. He sees how pissed aggy gets so he’s going to poke Longhorn fans? 
I know this is a callous response but he’s a bitch I tell you. A bitch. 

yes because he grew up as a t-shirt longhorn and now he’s being a little fuckwit cunt. UT needs some representation to push back against the OU fegs and now aggy bob.

1 hour ago, XForce said:

Anyone annoyed at Jake’s about face on Texas? I like the guy but anything to get a little attention towards himself. He sees how pissed aggy gets so he’s going to poke Longhorn fans? 

BouncyLeanBactrian-size_restricted.gif

13 hours ago, XForce said:

I saw it as a contrived attempt to be seen as even handed. And it's clearly forced. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1