If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 10/12/2021 at 5:09 PM, Catdaddyhorn said:

He made it seem like something happened to a neighbor of his.

23 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Yeah that was weird. Anyone know the details on this?

Acted like a meteor hit his block, several close friends didn’t make it, and all the survivors came together to help each other.

Heard it might've been because a neighbor friend of his passed due to COVID.

33 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Not by the channel.  He crying about mean tweets?

Dan is our so there was fill in from Donovan early and Bob and corby late and Bob was whining about how all the cowboy fans think Mccarthy is an idiot and all of the success this year is due to Moore. 

Corby said oh come on,  that's just a couple of twitter idiots, quit reading that crap. And I swear to God this was bobs retort: No no no.... you should read the comment section on the athletic. 

He literally thinks twitter and comments sections are real life and are basically comprised of everyone. He's so fucking dumb it's ridiculous. 

39 minutes ago, pops said:

If Bob would have grown up in the era of instagram and Twitter he would have offed himself over a mean tweet about him in 6th grade. 

That segment was cringeworthy. When corby is the voice of reason it's off the rails. 

was it the college football segment at 2:20?  i didn't listen.  i did hear the 2:40 segment about Kellen Moore and Mike McCarthy, and Bob was certainly on his high horse.