If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

7 hours ago, mdmost said:

I know we hate OU Corby but there are times when he's useful.

And aggy Bob was at the game last night. That's the chef's kiss.

I’m usually out after WTDS. I finish off my listening day with Light the Tower’s two hours from earlier in the day. Craig Way is a gem. 

Of course they're making fun of Tony and DWTS but I would prefer it in a shorter burst a la "a minute with Cowboy Computer", also a waste of time but at least funny in it's absurdity. I just skip through the Tony call because it takes so long. Dan is still my leader though.

At least Jub had a decent zinger about Tony's obsession in the next segment.

Edited by LonghornSean

i love the Tony DWTS minute.  i think it's funny.  both "haha" funny and "this is a trainwreck" funny.  i'll cut Dan and Jake lots of slack.  they have a lot of segments to fill.  if they can use Tony once a week for 11 weeks to kill a segment, then i'm in favor of it.

plus, Dan discovered Tony's DWTS obsession and gave it life, so Dan should be allowed to do this.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Add in Danny and the HL is unlistenable now.  A Sooner cunt, an aggy cunt and a cunt cunt. 

it pretty much is.  i'll listen if i'm running or at the gym, but that's about it.  so from 6 to 7 pm on delay.  i listened yesterday during the Bob's World segment about 60 Minutes.  Danny wouldn't STFU and you could tell Bob was pissed.  Bob tried to interject but Danny kept on going.  Bob's own segment got hijacked, which is kinda funny since he frequently hijacks Corby's or Danny's segments.

Edited by Jive Turkey

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Add in Danny and the HL is unlistenable now. 

Now? I listened sporadically ever since Corby checked in and Rhynes checked out. After TOGW left I was out. I knew Rhynes, Bob is no Rhynes. Even after cherrypicking BaD Radio's guest list (Joel Klatt... Joel Klatt), The Hang Zone has emerged stronger than before and I dare say Jake is a better fit for The Sports Führer. To continue to call it THL is an insult to the P1.

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, statsman said:

Have to say- I’m really hoping Joel Klatt chimes in on the Aggies at 5:10. I’m no longer a P1 during the HL, but I will be at 5:10 for Klatt. 

Probably a safe bet. Sure it will be good.

I would also bet they'll discuss Texas/OU even though Klatt isn't doing the game. Hang Zone had Greg McElroy on for a college football segment and Texas/OU wasn't even mentioned. Ok then.

Edited by LonghornSean

38 minutes ago, pops said:

He did. Made the correct points. And Bob had no rebuttal. 

Yes, he did. Emphasized that no matter the conference, no matter the coach, no matter anything, aggy is an average team. Average. (Oh, and Bob apparently gave the "Gig 'em" sign to somebody at the Ryder Cup.)

• Like 1

It's just so aggy that they have Klatt on their bad side.  He was born in Colorado, played aggy twice as a starter and went 1-1 against them which included a hard fought OT loss in 2004 and a 41-20 CU asswhipping of aggy in 2005.  He shouldn't care about them at all and yet we all know that as a media personality that they have created this by being so so.....aggy.  His DMs and emails have to fucking suck to the point he laughs.  

36 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yo pops, explain this…

I'm retarded so I was listening to the hardline today thinking it was Wednesday an waiting to hear klatt.

Obviously it is Thursday. Bob decided he needed to protect corby and let everyone know why corby is a t shirt ou fan. Because Bob cares about what people say on Twitter because he's a thin skinned aggy bandwagon cunt. So during Texas ou talk he asked corby to explain why he's an ou fan....grandpa ran track...dad was kind of  on the football team...whatever.  

Funny thing is,  corby...love him or hate him....has never had a problem with it. It was 100% Bob projecting his out of the closet aggy love. 

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

has Switzer been on The HL this week?  is it today?  that was always a hard out back when Rhynes and Corby had him on.  but i hardly listen from 3:30 to 7, i couldn't even tell you when he's scheduled.  i just know i heard Corby say "we'll have Coach on later this week."

I wish I could neg Corby and the former shell of the HL in that post without it hurting you.