Dallas Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Suspension:

1555597885-Kucherov.gif?q=50&auto=format

No suspension:

1555597308-SubbanBenn.gif?q=50&auto=form

Man I see what you’re saying, but Benn didn’t take a lot of contact there. Dude meant to knock him out, but Jamie made him miss for the most part. It was direct contact to head though, so could have been called.  

Cbj player got wasted. 

Just seems like the decision should be made on the intent and not the outcome. If the league cares about player safety they shouldn't require a player get injured to issue a suspension.  If Jaime doesn't see it coming a split second before he's probably got a concussion or worse.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2019 at 3:50 PM, Skipper said:

Just seems like the decision should be made on the intent and not the outcome. If the league cares about player safety they shouldn't require a player get injured to issue a suspension.  If Jaime doesn't see it coming a split second before he's probably got a concussion or worse.

Absolutely. Refs basing calls on outcome is complete bullshit and one of the worst mistakes they commonly make.

16 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Elevate

elevate

elevate

Where do you go to find good heat maps these days for goalies? I used to go to war-on-ice a long time ago. This is Rinne's goals against for 2018-2019, but what I'd like to see is from the front view and the location of those goals. This is 130 goals on 1581 shots.

shot-heat-map.png?goals=1