2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

Just now, Sidney Sherman said:

Somehow he is their rock huh. So weird hes a goofy player but seems to always come up clutch. Best off-ball dirty screens in the game.

Iggy hands count for 4-6 a game really. Their Looney and the otehr guy can't play overall D like Iggy.  I like it that klay and steph are banged up too + so many turnover and they missed 8 3's in a row! What a godsend this game was. 

Dammit CP3 you should have made the first FT...or then missed the second one and then force GS to rebound!

What if they call a foul against Houston on the rebound?

Not likely but wonder if that comes into play. I say step your guys back and make the team rebound and make a 90 foot shot with .5 left. Lowest of all odds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

Lol just rewatched that last play, that would be hilarious if the two horrible calls in a row sent it into overtime. First, they call a foul on PJ getting shoved from behind into a flopping Draymond. Then they dont call a two hand shove "screen" on Harden on that last shot. 

How can the NBA defend this type of officiating in games, playoff games where tons of people are watching?

1 minute ago, Dutchrudder said:
4 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:
Ahahahah fuck that loudmouth

Was that not a flagrant foul???

I said it before, they are SCARED of calling flagrants on Green because he will flip out and force them to maybe call a tech. Then shit really hits the fans with the crying and the team crying and bitching the rest of the game. Draymond gets away with so much stupid dirty shit.

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I remember when Luc-Mbah Moute went down I thought our team would have no chance against the Warriors without him. He's healthy but not even in D'antoni's 6 man rotation

Is he fully healthy? He said he doesn't trust his arm still to dunk. That significantly alters his game.

I'm so proud of this fucking team right now.

Down 12 in the 4th at Oracle.  Season's over if we lose.  Curry's been going apeshit.  Refs gave the Warriors plenty of home cooking.  It's an impossible scenario.  You're supposed to lose by 20.  And we took that game anyway.

Clutch City.

Now, it only goes down in history if we finish the job...

• Like 3

I know the warriors are champs. But when you join/create an ‘”unbeatable team” and get punched back in the mouth 2-2 for the first time and its in the WCF. Doubt has to start creeping into your mind. They’ve said home court advangte doesn’t matter for the last2 months, but it’s still there right now staring in front of you

9 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I'm so proud of this fucking team right now.

Down 12 in the 4th at Oracle.  Season's over if we lose.  Curry's been going apeshit.  Refs gave the Warriors plenty of home cooking.  It's an impossible scenario.  You're supposed to lose by 20.  And we took that game anyway.

Clutch City.

Now, it only goes down in history if we finish the job...

Yeah, Curry WAS going apeshit. 

Those bombs he was throwing up were sick. 

Unbelievable that we overcame that. 

Got to get Game 5. 

• Like 1

I remember when Luc-Mbah Moute went down I thought our team would have no chance against the Warriors without him. He's healthy but not even in D'antoni's 6 man rotation
couldn't afford to have him miss the two layups tonight... and didn't need him with Iguadola out.

Lol Harden needs a helmet and facemask out there how they letting them get away with shots to the face while hes dunking on their ass.

If the Rockets are ahead at home in the 3Q, the Warriors fall completly apart at the seems and get techs, flagrants, etc. 

It will be 1000x worse than the Draymond cheap shots or the Curry mouthpiece throw. This team has mever had to overcome much real adversity, they will implode when things get nasty in Toyota center.

41 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Lol just rewatched that last play, that would be hilarious if the two horrible calls in a row sent it into overtime. First, they call a foul on PJ getting shoved from behind into a flopping Draymond. Then they dont call a two hand shove "screen" on Harden on that last shot. 

How can the NBA defend this type of officiating in games, playoff games where tons of people are watching?

there will be a last 2 minute report tomorrow.  should be very interesting to see what it says.

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:
41 minutes ago, BigXII said:
How different would CP3's career have been had he not played his prime years with a fucking sooner and aggy?

You mean if the NBA hadn't stepped in to nix the rockets - pelicans trade?

Woe woe the NBA needs to arrange certain things a certain way to keep the stories flowing, integrity of the game. Like Cleveland winning the lottery 4 times in 12 years, the odds were 1:10,000 of that happening combined. The last one they won was like a 2% chance lol.