2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

1 hour ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Soooo should I drop him or hold? 8 weeks is awhile and hes not exactly a proven commodity.  

1 hour ago, Anton Chigurh said:

If you have an IR slot, hold. If not, probably not worth it (unless your bench is large).

Also depends on how big your league is.

17 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Only a 10 man standard, but RBs are scarce.  I have godwin so planning on rolling 3 wide until Devin Singletary becomes more of an option.

10 man standard - I would cut him IMHO.  I'd rather have six weeks of add/drop attempts to find a RB than to hold a spot hostage for eight weeks where AP could be playing well by that time.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

.5 PPR TE decision:

D Waller vs KC (OAK will be trying to catch up with K)

M Andrews vs ARI (Hockenson lit up ARI last wk)

Unless something changes, I’m going Waller over any TE not named Kelce, kittle, ertz, and Engram. For the season. If he isn’t the raiders first option, he’s their 2nd option. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Chris Thompson v Dallas 

or 

Devin Singletary @ NYG

.5 ppr

Leaning Singletary because i think today could be his breakout, but Thompson did have 10 targets last week, and I’d like to think the game script should play into Thompson getting a decent amount of work. 

Singletary

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Boyd

already +'ed rep.

I started Boyd( 23 pts) over DWilliams( 7 ) and Michel( 11pts)    Thanks for the gentle push in the right direction.

I streamed Slye at K for 16pts(big bonuses for +50yarders) and Patriots DST( 41 pts.)  Having the high game of the ( very young) year so far at 177pts with Njoku still to go.  it's only two weeks in, but that is a great score.

My first 8 picks of the draft were RBs and WRs and because of that,  it leads to some mindjuggling before first kickoff each week.   The trick is not to overthink it, like I did in Wk1, which cost me the game.  I can live with that kind of loss.  It's better than having shit for depth and just praying somebody fucking scores.

36 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I know Mixon has been ass, but I may have a shot to trade Chris CArson for him.  Easy yes?

Yes imo. Carson looks like he's fumbling his way into the dreaded timeshare. Mixon is the workhouse when he's healthy.

Edited by CurlyDumps
  • Like 1

They're still evaluating his injury.

Not sure if you're asking dynasty or for this season, but I wouldn't dump him just yet...

oh...and dude already rejected my trade offer.  he's got jack shit at RB and WR and lost both Brees and Rapelisberger this weekend.

I offer him a Top 20 WR, with Top 10 ceiling... and he balks with no counter.  These kinds of owners just piss me off.  You're not looking to deal.  You're wanting someone to drop their fucking pants.

Fuck that.

Edited by Iceman

Agreed it's not personal, but this guy in particular has been barking about making trades and that he needs players, which he does...

Well, you don't get keep all of your equity and just upgrade off other people's rosters. Bill O'Brien ain't in our fucking league.

He has Greg Olsen who is serviceable at TE.  He could leverage his "elite" TE to get some dependable scoring at WR, which he needs desperately( Olsen is better than his WRs)

I looked on 5-6 sites and a couple different trade evaluators and they rated it even to slightly better for him to get Watkins.  I can't MAKE him improve his roster.

Edited by Iceman

6 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

This is a 15-team league that starts 8 non-QB skill position players. Gun to your head, pick one. 

1-C4-A7-A66-2-C46-470-C-B332-8980-AC8-D4

Either Wilson Jr. or D'Ernest Johnson.

That said... who the fuck are these guys? Are you going to be forced to play one of them?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Man I had Brees and Desean go down this week and lost my game by 20 points :( back to the drawing board... Gonna go for Josh Allen and Case Keenum as a QB filler.

Keenum piqued my interest but I went Garrapolo (however tf you spell his name) off the waiver. Was he available in your league?

(i.e. I lost brees too)

Edited by ztejas