Big12 games are rigged

Zavala

6 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I'm still trying to figure out the Brewer "non-recovery".  Unless I'm missing something, what, exactly, did the refs see to reward the ball to KU?  The first KU guy never had the ball - other than having a hand on it.  The rest of the KU players arrived after Brewer had it in both hands.  WTF?

It was hard to see, but #19 for KU was pushing the ball in Brewer's arms towards the KU guy on the bottom that had a hand on it, instead of trying to pry it from Brewer. Pretty smart move. Might've been what allowed Kansas to emerge with it from the scrum. Brewer definitely had it in his possession though. Probably should've been Texas ball but it was closer than it looked. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I hate this thread and consider Zavala an embarrassment to all Longhorns fans, but I have never seen possession awarded to one team when a player of another team is clearly holding the ball to his chest.

Oklahoma-Oregon 2006

Edit: Oh @Beau Vine already posted it

Edited by Brian Fantana

20 minutes ago, Helobious said:

It was hard to see, but #19 for KU was pushing the ball in Brewer's arms towards the KU guy on the bottom that had a hand on it, instead of trying to pry it from Brewer. Pretty smart move. Might've been what allowed Kansas to emerge with it from the scrum. Brewer definitely had it in his possession though. Probably should've been Texas ball but it was closer than it looked. 

You can determine possession via replay.  I don’t get how after watching the replay you don’t determine that’s Texas ball.  The scrum doesn’t matter if he possessed it and was down (which he was).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TKthunder2 said:

You can determine possession via replay.  I don’t get how after watching the replay you don’t determine that’s Texas ball.  The scrum doesn’t matter if he possessed it and was down (which he was).

The officials are using the same angles as the LHN broadcast right? It may have been hard for them to determine which pixel was the football & who really had it.

3 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I hate this thread and consider Zavala an embarrassment to all Longhorns fans, but I have never seen possession awarded to one team when a player of another team is clearly holding the ball to his chest.

This is why I'm fucking sick of replay in college games. Slows down the game & they can't even get the call right on replay most of the time, even when it's fucking obvious like it was in this case.

I mean ... what in the actual fuck. How is that not our fucking ball?

• Like 1

I’ve said before that I think the constant bitching from other Big 12 programs, past and present, about the ridiculous untrue notion that Texas gets calls is slowly creeping into the officials/Bowlsby’s head.

I’ve still yet to see: 

1) a coach get 15 yd penalty for arguing with the refs let alone followed up the sideline.

2) Penalties get reviewed by replay then assessed to a team. (It happened to us twice)

3) A player have complete full possession of a football with two fucking hands get rewarded to the other team. 

What the fuck did they see on replay that would suggest that Kansas had control of the ball at any point? I’m over this shitty conference. I really wish Texas would go independent 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

I’ve said before that I think the constant bitching from other Big 12 programs, past and present, about the ridiculous untrue notion that Texas gets calls is slowly creeping into the officials/Bowlsby’s head.

Slowly? Shit, man, it's been fully fucking entrenched for a while from what I can see.

4 hours ago, wood said:

Slowly? Shit, man, it's been fully fucking entrenched for a while from what I can see.

Same people that believe the away locker room had no AC causing an LSU player to cramp every Texas first down in the 2nd half. Idiots that believe lying swamp trolls like Ed O

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I was at the OSU-BU game for the first half, had to drive home and listen the second half on the radio. I don't recall anything all that egregious. But I was also distracted by the absurdly bad defense we threw out there the entire fucking game.

Hey man, stop stealing our move.

fgioqw5i1q911.jpg

Edited by utee94

Just now, El Diablo said:

Overturned a call for OU and gave KState a game. Fucking refs!

Yeah it was pretty obviously called wrong on the field. It also took 15 mins to overturn. That's after blowU got away with holding the whole game without getting a single penelty for it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yeah it was pretty obviously called wrong on the field. It also took 15 mins to overturn. That's after blowU got away with holding the whole game without getting a single penelty for it.

STAHP!! They LITERALLY took the ball away from OU and gave the game to KState. Literally. LITERALLY. 

Did you see that parts of the game where KState was kicking the shit out of OU and the refs didn't stop it?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Still waiting for you to tell everyone what the penalty for someone other than the QB sliding is.  

13 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Still waiting for you to tell everyone what the penalty for someone other than the QB sliding is.  

Lulz maybe I was wrong, every player I guess can do the QB slide and draw contact to kick someone out the game. Only in the big12 that shit flies though. I've never seen such bullshit happen in any other football conference.

Just watched Joe Burrow get smashed and it was just a normal play because once the QB becomes a runner HE ISN'T DEFENSELESS. Amazing.

24 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

STAHP!! They LITERALLY took the ball away from OU and gave the game to KState. Literally. LITERALLY. 

Did you see that parts of the game where KState was kicking the shit out of OU and the refs didn't stop it?

Ok blowU dick licker you win

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Why would you resurrect this thread, man?  You keep getting KTFO and keep getting up to start another fight.

He has 1000 posts bitching about the officiating, yet he obviously doesn't know the rule book, and you're expecting him to generate some self-awareness now?

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Why would you resurrect this thread, man?  You keep getting KTFO and keep getting up to start another fight.

5 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

His learning curve is flat. 

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

He has 1000 posts bitching about the officiating, yet he obviously doesn't know the rule book, and you're expecting him to generate some self-awareness now?

You guys are right, we should just bend over and let the rig12 do their thing. 

Lulz show me a play from any other league where a WR slides and gets a defensive player tossed for hitting his shoulder.

11 minutes ago, Zavala said:

You guys are right, we should just bend over and let the rig12 do their thing. 

Lulz show me a play from any other league where a WR slides and gets a defensive player tossed for hitting his shoulder.

You don't have to hit someone in the head for it to be called targeting, you ignorant asshole.  

The official 2018 Football Code of the NCAA Football Rules Committee stresses that "players and coaches should emphasize the elimination of targeting and initiating contact against a defenseless opponent and/or with the crown of the helmet."

You literally could not write a more accurate description of what Roach did than the bolded above.

Edited by Beau Vine