Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Yes. It is. I don’t know how you’d track it regardless. It’s been collected. Panhandle peep was asked in early October what he’d feel comfortable with if this went down. Gave a figure. Was called about two weeks ago and said he’d give a little more than he promised. Gave what he promised two weeks ago. I don’t know if he wrote a check or it was wired or how that shit works. Way above my pay grade.

it was collected. Or as The Squid would tweet:

🦑🦑🤘🏼📞💵💵💴💰💰👍🏻👌🤝🏈🦑🦑

Wait so the money was collected yesterday or 2 weeks ago?

2 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

We'll have to start working on a new Texas T-shirt, perhaps its own thread, who could resist a "CUM conquers all" T-shirt

What was wrong with the 2020 Valero Alamo Bowl Champs t-shirt I posted? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

We'll have to start working on a new Texas T-shirt, perhaps its own thread, who could resist a "CUM conquers all" T-shirt

No, we agreed back on page 187 or so we will be dropping the “cum” reference entirely. UM, Urban, or Urbs or bust. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Why is everyone all of a sudden so confident? I haven’t kept up that well today and it looks like I missed something. I know we’re waiting for Ohio state to lose

Because Nicole has turned into our own 9.95er, only she’s better looking and doesn’t charge. Wait, that sounded wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, alphahorn said:

Yeah I got that email from the Athletic department asking if i wanted to purchase said Tshirt, I replied, "LOL"

I chuckled when I saw it too. Tone deaf nonsense. I get the marketing machine but wow it looks so pathetic. 

So back in the day/aughts my mom was considered the hottie. I’m truly not. So the requests for pics would leave you all disappointed. Can’t hold a candle. Wouldn’t even try. My selfies aren’t even close. Pic of me mom and my bro. I’m not worthy of this much adulation regardless. This should be saved for @THUJONE ms paint and a bunch of super creative talented folk who make surly great. If it happens, UM to Texas,  I shouldn’t and won’t ever take credit. Just know that money has been collected. And that I say without reservation or worries. 

2759C2B1-C5ED-4869-BF22-C8A2CE8C0F4D.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So back in the day/aughts my mom was considered the hottie. I’m truly not. So the requests for pics would leave you all disappointed. Can’t hold a candle. Wouldn’t even try. My selfies aren’t even close. Pic of me mom and my bro. I’m not worthy of this much adulation regardless. This should be saved for @THUJONE ms paint and a bunch of super creative talented folk who make surly great. If it happens, UM to Texas,  I shouldn’t and won’t ever take credit. Just know that money has been collected. And that I say without reservation or worries. 

Simple solution post pics of your mom

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

image.jpeg.3fd26354bce31ecb990396e6b276c955.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

We have BDE/BTE! We never lost it. 

I haven’t chimed in on this debate, but wanted to say we probably don’t need anything “big” for you since you are one of the few owners of “undefeated” on the site.