Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Watching Saban on his way to another title has to really piss urban Meyer off deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties. No better place to shove that GOAT title down his throat than Texas baby. Let’s hate fuck bama together Urbs! Please...I’ll stroke the shaft and cradle the balls if I need to. Fuck it 

Honestly, how perfect is it that we have them home and home in the next three years.  ESPN would love it.  

• Like 1

It’s like zero difficult to find me (and please just pm or call me you don’t have to post my name or my brother’s name who is awesome) but my source is a different matter altogether. If he wants to be made known he will. He has those resources. I would just ask that people not post my last name on here or ways to find me. 

having said that, let’s go! Urban or Bust! Clemson looks fatigued. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Love that part of the country.  How big is the Brown family there?  

Not sure. I know Mack went to Putnam County HS & was a little behind my Dad. I never heard of Mack or Watson til long after I got to Austin. Watson was coach at Rice and my old roomate used to say we should bring him to Texas, then later we ended up with fuck Mack Brown.

18 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s like zero difficult to find me (and please just pm or call me you don’t have to post my name or my brother’s name who is awesome) but my source is a different matter altogether. If he wants to be made known he will. He has those resources. I would just ask that people not post my last name on here or ways to find me. 

having said that, let’s go! Urban or Bust! Clemson looks fatigued. 

You seem awfully worried about your anonymity for someone who has their name in their handle, their own portrait as their profile pic, and constantly posts pictures of themself/family. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

i was looking up ugly McMansions in Texas.  it's crazy what people build here.

house-14-denton.png

That looks quite similar to, or may well be, a house in Southlake that I frequently drive past. It’s ridiculously stupid looking.... even among the other McMansions in the area. 

1 minute ago, PatSolitanojr said:

You seem awfully worried about your anonymity for someone who has their name in their handle, their own portrait as their profile pic, and constantly posts pictures of themself/family. 

Good point. And that’s fair. I tend not to think of others when I do post (related to me) and that’s my bad but shouldn’t be there’s. 

3 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Fuck Fields. I feel bad for the mlb who was doing his job. You go up the gut like that you should get hammered. It’s football.

I felt bad for Colt too. Anyway fields is balling so whatever. And the MLB didn’t do his job he put his head down and speared him in the back. 

• Hook 'Em 1