Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Trey Sermon has been fucking Texas for years now, can that SOB just go to the nfl already. He’s keeping us from firing herman. I also have to believe in my soul that Meyer watching Day dominate Clemson with his a ton of his players brings out some rage which I hope makes him want to coach again...at Texas. 

I really hate Ohio state so maybe that is shading my perspective but it really seems inequitable that a team that has not played on back to back weekends but ONCE this entire season is getting to compete with a team that played double the number of games this year. Particularly after their conference changed countless rules on a weekly basis with the singular goal of getting them there. 

Seems ridiculous to me. 

only positive here is that hopefully this knocks Cabo’s dumbfuck hick ass down a few legs and he learns to stfu every once in a while. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just dug deep for a while and don't see any flights of interest currently scheduled from NOLA to Austin area. A few I'm keeping my eye given their origin, but none of them have anything in the upcoming log. Probably saw about three or four jets going from NOLA to Columbus over the next 24 hours, including the two mentioned in this thread.

In short, wish I had something but if it's there it hasn't peeked its head quite yet. Also, if something's going down, the CTJ plane is not out and about. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, PatSolitanojr said:

You seem awfully worried about your anonymity for someone who has their name in their handle, their own portrait as their profile pic, and constantly posts pictures of themself/family. 

Nicole has been golden for us. More information than a lot of limp dicks on here. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:

Just dug deep for a while and don't see any flights of interest currently scheduled from NOLA to Austin area. A few I'm keeping my eye given their origin, but none of them have anything in the upcoming log. Probably saw about three or four jets going from NOLA to Columbus over the next 24 hours, including the two mentioned in this thread.

In short, wish I had something but if it's there it hasn't peeked its head quite yet. Also, if something's going down, the CTJ plane is not out and about. 

Any of those go from Columbus to AUS/HSB?

32 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Haha wtf is that monstrosity 

House that I believe was built by plastic surgeon for private practice.  But get this.  Contractor built on wrong lot.  So there's a smaller version next door, also abandoned. 

26 minutes ago, troph said:

That’s hideous 

Indeed.

18 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

That house in Manvel? 

Yes.

7 minutes ago, sidis said:

I really hate Ohio state so maybe that is shading my perspective but it really seems inequitable that a team that has not played on back to back weekends but ONCE this entire season is getting to compete with a team that played double the number of games this year. Particularly after their conference changed countless rules on a weekly basis with the singular goal of getting them there. 

Seems ridiculous to me. 

only positive here is that hopefully this knocks Cabo’s dumbfuck hick ass down a few legs and he learns to stfu every once in a while. 

The alternative was having aggy in the playoffs. 

18 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Trey Sermon has been fucking Texas for years now, can that SOB just go to the nfl already. He’s keeping us from firing herman. I also have to believe in my soul that Meyer watching Day dominate Clemson with his a ton of his players brings out some rage which I hope makes him want to coach again...at Texas. 

I'm not sold on Day.  He's solid but not elite.  Ohio St. benefits from being the only major university in its state, hence the monopoly of talent.  Even Bama has Auburn.  Texas has atm, Okie, TCU, Tech and Baylor siphoning off.  Add Bama and tOSU of late.  We need to stop the hemorrhaging by bringing in URB and going into their markets.   

Edited by RollLeft
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

Any of those go from Columbus to AUS/HSB?

Unfortunately not. Checked Bergstrom, Austin Executive and HSB all for scheduled arrivals as well as outbounds from both NOLA airports in case there were some pits stops on the way to Austin or itinerary fuckery. 

Edited by derpyhorndog

20 minutes ago, troph said:

I felt bad for Colt too. Anyway fields is balling so whatever. And the MLB didn’t do his job he put his head down and speared him in the back. 

To be fair to the tackler, he had about a millisecond to decide how to hit an extremely fast well built athlete who was attempting to juke him. Sit him out for a quarter or something, that wasn’t a burfict or Harrison hit at all. If fields moves left or right a friggin inch that’s just a damn good tackle with a shoulder. 

• Like 1

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

To be fair to the tackler, he had about a millisecond to decide how to hit an extremely fast well built athlete who was attempting to juke him. Sit him out for a quarter or something, that wasn’t a burfict or Harrison hit at all. If fields moves left or right a friggin inch that’s just a damn good tackle with a shoulder. 

I usually agree but he lowered his head and threatened himself too. No issue with the ejection here. 

• Like 3