Diamonds Out Your Anus

Dbeasy

On 11/9/2019 at 6:39 PM, Dbeasy said:

I need to buy diamond earrings but don’t ever buy from retail establishments that mark it up 4x. Where do I go in Austin?

Lightbox is DeBeers lab grown diamond arm - they are "real" diamonds just lab grown

https://lightboxjewelry.com/

depending on what you want you can get 1 CTW studs (.5 each) for a grand - going to have a very tough time beating that price anywhere else. half carat (.25 each) go for $500

again, they are legit lab grown diamonds from a legit company - not a scam.

On 11/9/2019 at 6:39 PM, Dbeasy said:

I need to buy diamond earrings but don’t ever buy from retail establishments that mark it up 4x. Where do I go in Austin?

For jewelry that's only marked up. say 2x, you want to stick with coin/gold/pawn shops. DON'T tell her you got them at a pawn shop, because every woman on the planet not named Mrs. Canecutter will insist that you pay full markup so she'll feel special. Tell her they are "vintage", because they will be.

• Like 1

I think everyone knows that, but when you combine the powers of pussy, keeping up with the Joneses, and maybe even a little bit of actual true love... Debeers gonna keep laughing at us all the way to the bank.  Good luck telling most chicks they should be logical and reasonable about diamonds. 

• 2 weeks later...