Ass My Dude on the move again

Pimphand

"Starkel, who has one year of eligibility remaining, indicated in his announcement that he could decide to play “professionally or at another level” of college football."

LOL. "Another level" is your only option--the FCS level. He can't join another FBS because he would have to sit out his only remaining year of eligibility. And lol at professional. The XFL has at least some minimum standard. The arena league disbanded. Maybe that Italian league that Briles was at for a while? Man, OKST really dodged a bullet with this clown. He committed then backed out for aggy. Thank goodness.

Edited by 'stache

This past season, Starkel started five of the eight games in which he played. While he led the Razorbacks in touchdown passes with seven, he led them in interceptions with 10 as well.

For his career, Starkel, a three-star 2016 signee out of Argyle, Tex., has completed nearly 58 percent of his 406 passes for 3,114 yards, 22 touchdowns and 16 interceptions.

My son has designs on playing for Chelsea in the Premier League. 

I suspect he'll walk on D3, get a degree in history, and teach high school.

Perspective, Nick.

• Like 1

Wonder if Texas Tech might consider Starkel??  No Duffey or Jordan Love for Tech in 2020.

https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/Article/Texas-Tech-Red-Raiders-football-Jett-Duffey-quarterback-transfer-portal-140385752/

Utah State Quarterback Jordan Love Declares for NFL Draft

https://www.si.com/college/2019/12/11/utah-state-quarterback-jordan-love-declares-for-nfl-draft

1 minute ago, angelos's frog said:

Ouch.  I would kick my kid in the bunghole if he turned down an offer from Yale.

When he spent a year as a serviceable starter at aggy after being an end-of-NSD throw-in, I basically was like "hey, neat, it paid off for him!"

But this trying to stay relevant thing after playing on the world's most pathetic arky squad is just sad for a kid who should have options.

37 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I watched a few of his Arky games this year.  Might be the worst defense reader I've ever seen.  If there is someone double covered, he'll throw it there.  Had 5 INT's against San Jose State alone.  Burrow at LSU had 6 all season.

5-19 with 3 INT vs Bama was pretty boss too.

3 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Ivy league does scholarships for athletics? I thought they didn't. Kind of cheapens the degree for something like that you would think. 

They'll tell you that they don't, but they'll get you admitted and get you financial aid if you're good enough.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 11:15 PM, mulletpelini said:

oh please please please let him have a waiver to go to the U and throw passes to Tathan

Did Tathan even catch a single pass? I thought he was solely out there to psyche out the opponents into double covering him other than the 2 times he rushed for a total of 2 yards.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:30 PM, LTtxfan said:

Wonder if Texas Tech might consider Starkel??  No Duffey or Jordan Love for Tech in 2020.

https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/Article/Texas-Tech-Red-Raiders-football-Jett-Duffey-quarterback-transfer-portal-140385752/

Utah State Quarterback Jordan Love Declares for NFL Draft

https://www.si.com/college/2019/12/11/utah-state-quarterback-jordan-love-declares-for-nfl-draft

Speaking of Duffey and Tech, what’s the latest on McIvor’s son at Tech ? Is he not going to cut the mustard for Tech ?  Don’t care for Tech but wish that kid well -