Goo Punch

Luka Doncic

29 minutes ago, futureman said:

I dispute this.  drew was born ruined. 

What do you think he does if people refuse rental car insurance?  I mean who the fuck buys any extra insurance on a rental?

19 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Because you actively seek out and espouse irrelevant or oftentimes completely made up slights against your favorite sports teams. You actively search that shit out and believe that opinions of random people on twitter or message boards are somehow representative of a greater narrative - one that conspires to sway public opinion away from your beloved Mavs and Cowboys. 

No one other than PHX super fans believe that the Ayton pick was the right pick iright now. That is not the prevailing opinion. It's the opinion of distraught fans wishcasting that he will ultimately be a key player on a great team.

Very, VERY few people believe Trae is better than Luke. And those that take that position are shit-stirring contrarians.

Then you're over on the Mavs thread saying that:

Yet you don't actually cite anyone credible saying as much. 

It's weird how much you post about what random people on the internet say disparaging your favorite sports teams. Why can't you just enjoy an awesome win and turn off your "hater radar". 

Who is "seeking shit out"?  You think I'm searching twitter and the internet for people saying shit? No.  IF you scroll down Twitter during/after a Mavs game this shit just pops up.

Jesus man, the ONLY one making a big deal about this shit is you.  I'm not doing anything that anyone else wouldn't do when they're seeing people talk stupid shit on the internet.  IF you notice I'm not overreacting to anything...I'm just stating what's being said.  I'm sorry I didn't screen shot and attach the tweets as fucking proof for your sensibilities.  Jesus Christ man, get over yourself.

19 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Don't be too hard on @Drew.

@futureman ruined him with all his anti-Dak, pro-Cooper Rush/Mike White takes.

Also true. Fuck him and the other trolls who just purposefully say stupid shit just to get a rise out of people.

18 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

What do you think he does if people refuse rental car insurance?  I mean who the fuck buys any extra insurance on a rental?

Oh wow, so funny.  Got me so hard...for the record the ONLY people who get rental car insurance are those that don't have it to begin with.  You know, which is fucking smart.  Or does driving around Texas with no insurance sound smart to you?

Oh that's right, forgot who the fuck I'm talking to.  You almost as bad as that idiot futureman.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Also true. Fuck him and the other trolls who just purposefully say stupid shit just to get a rise out of people.

Naw, man, I celebrate @futureman and his schtick. He refuses to break character, yet he's not mean spirited like some and is frequently clever.

And though he dishes out lots of shit, he can take it in return. If you know what he's about, then it should be easy to not let him put you on tilt.

3 hours ago, Drew said:

Oh wow, so funny.  Got me so hard...for the record the ONLY people who get rental car insurance are those that don't have it to begin with.  You know, which is fucking smart.  Or does driving around Texas with no insurance sound smart to you?

Oh that's right, forgot who the fuck I'm talking to.  You almost as bad as that idiot futureman.

32D586A9-E057-4E7F-9BE4-F634876F5BC9.gif

2 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Naw, man, I celebrate @futureman and his schtick. He refuses to break character, yet he's not mean spirited like some and is frequently clever.

And though he dishes out lots of shit, he can take it in return. If you know what he's about, then it should be easy to not let him put you on tilt.

416E6880-0EC6-40CA-9291-D63B4B5032CC.gif

7 hours ago, Drew said:

Yeah, I don’t care. 

5 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

He’s a terrible poster. But he’s my pitcher. 

7 hours ago, Drew said:

Who is "seeking shit out"?  You think I'm searching twitter and the internet for people saying shit? No.  IF you scroll down Twitter during/after a Mavs game this shit just pops up.

Jesus man, the ONLY one making a big deal about this shit is you.  I'm not doing anything that anyone else wouldn't do when they're seeing people talk stupid shit on the internet.  IF you notice I'm not overreacting to anything...I'm just stating what's being said.  I'm sorry I didn't screen shot and attach the tweets as fucking proof for your sensibilities.  Jesus Christ man, get over yourself.

Uh huh. You should change your name to Pavlov’s Dog. 

he reminds me of James Harden when he first came into the league, strictly in the sense that he's much more athletic than his body would lead you to believe. he isn't a high flyer, but for things like lateral quickness, reaction time, ability to change direction, etc. he moves a lot better than you'd think. give him a couple of more years and i'll bet you he gets his body into really good shape, and when he does...shheeeiiittttt. watch out. 

Much like with the All-NBA First Team, if not for Covid, he'd have been the youngest once again.  Still though, very freaking impressive for him.