texifornia

OU Recruiting 2021: David Boren's Fondle Force

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You coward. Don't worry, I'll act as the keebler elf in your motherfucking brain and answer for you. 

Everyone here knows that you would marry Blake Brockermeyer, because at the end of the day he's at least technically a UT alum. Although, personally hes shown zero loyalty and a willingness to be a whinny fucking handful bitch of a wife so I'm not sure you wouldn't be making a huge mistake because he might be way harder to handle than you assumed, despite the fact he's a huge pussy. He'd probably cuck you all over town. 

We all know you'd kill Stan Drayton in cold blood before we even finished the actual proposition. Like an uncontrollable tourettes fueled twitch.  You'd have shot him in the head before someone finished saying "Fuck, Marry, Kill."

Which leaves ole' Benny Wiley as your delicious, sweet chocolate paramour. I don't think anyone would be surprised to learn that you would oil him up, perhaps dress him in pink spandex, and then probably force him to wear a Stan Dayton mask as you exercised all of your furious demons on his toned physique. And then probably kill him.

/fin

dYb.gif

24 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You coward. Don't worry, I'll act as the keebler elf in your motherfucking brain and answer for you. 

Everyone here knows that you would marry Blake Brockermeyer, because at the end of the day he's at least technically a UT alum. Although, personally hes shown zero loyalty and a willingness to be a whinny fucking handful bitch of a wife so I'm not sure you wouldn't be making a huge mistake because he might be way harder to handle than you assumed, despite the fact he's a huge pussy. He'd probably cuck you all over town. 

We all know you'd kill Stan Drayton in cold blood before we even finished the actual proposition. Like an uncontrollable tourettes fueled twitch.  You'd have shot him in the head before someone finished saying "Fuck, Marry, Kill."

Which leaves ole' Benny Wiley as your delicious, sweet chocolate paramour. I don't think anyone would be surprised to learn that you would oil him up, perhaps dress him in pink spandex, and then probably force him to wear a Stan Dayton mask as you exercised all of your furious demons on his toned physique. And then probably kill him.

/fin

e8y7D4.gif

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Hey Golfclap, shall we play a game?

Fuck, Marry, Kill: Stan Drayton, Bennie Wylie, Blake Brockermeyer.  

Now let's ask Southaustin's mom

Her response? 

Spoiler - One Piece Chapter 960 Spoilers Discussion | Page 25 ...

There are a lot of Camar Wheaton "updates" flowing considering he says about 11 words per interview and has done like 3 interviews in 2020. 

4 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

That's the most 9.95 shit ever. I am shocked that OU's recruiting staff is working hard to land a 5 star. 

And calling him!!

What's the thought on where Gilliam goes?  He's got 90% OU picks on Rivals and a crystal ball from Drumm, but he's been Fong'd to Penn State, and he usually has good intel on those 2 programs in regards to crystal ball picks.

48 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

He's a good get for OU.

I think they go after one more DB and can be picky about who they take. I wouldn't be surprised if they go after someone committed to another program (Sanders-Ark, Warren-likely Penn St, Johnson-likely ASU, Bowman-UT, Dunn-Ohio St).

The last two Sooner DB classes are much more promising than the past several years. Roy Manning is doing some work recruiting.

28 minutes ago, quigley said:

He's a good get for OU.

I think they go after one more DB and can be picky about who they take. I wouldn't be surprised if they go after someone committed to another program (Sanders-Ark, Warren-likely Penn St, Johnson-likely ASU, Bowman-UT, Dunn-Ohio St).

The last two Sooner DB classes are much more promising than the past several years. Roy Manning is doing some work recruiting.

Given that your sell to Bowman is "have fun playing WR!" I don't know how defensively oriented I'd call that take.