Jump to content
Goo Punch

Texas @ Okie State- tonight on ESPN+

Recommended Posts

Which will be higher, the number of fans in attendance, or the number of fans watching at home on ESPN+? Tough to say why anyone would subject themselves to this level of basketball, but i suppose some people are just masochists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol didn't realize this was only on ESPN+ tonight.  That just saved me 2 hours of misery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Which will be higher, the number of fans in attendance, or the number of fans watching at home on ESPN+? Tough to say why anyone would subject themselves to this level of basketball, but i suppose some people are just masochists.

Or the point differential...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the gambling angle is fade the Horns on the road?

They are 3 point dogs.  And the Pokes aren't any good either...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, huge said:

So the gambling angle is fade the Horns on the road?

They are 3 point dogs.  And the Pokes aren't any good either...

Okie State getting only 3 pts in Stillwater, in desperate need of a win at 0-3 in conference, is easy money. Take the 3 points and double up your stack. Line should be 6 or 7. They will cheat their asses off and the refs will help them win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This team did some serious, Shaka brand™ soul searching after OU. How much soul searching has OSU done lately? Exactly. Horns by 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horns show up to the arena but not to the game. Shaka pulls his best Jason Garrett impression by clapping incessantly and smiling with his eyes. Pokes win by 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not that i expect anyone here to even be tuning in, but if anybody else only getting audio?

 

edit- they fixed it. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baker 1-18 on threes and still shooting em! Everyone gets a green light and their choice of warm cookie after the game.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if OSU had hit their point blank shots they'd be ahead by few right now. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well fuck me,  I can't find a stream. Anyway to watch this without forking over money to ESPN?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henry Hill said:

Horns show up to the arena but not to the game. Shaka pulls his best Jason Garrett impression by clapping incessantly and smiling with his eyes. Pokes win by 5.

Dang!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kai Jones is an amazing athlete with a surprising skill set. Very interested to see what he can accomplish at the next level with more seasoning and better coaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Radical Larry said:

 

ha ha...dorks.  OSU should act like they've been there before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ridiculous.  only we would get called for that.  and the ref telling shaka to shut up.  Ok State/Charlie-esque.  I want Shaka gone but fuck that bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ridiculous.  only we would get called for that.  and the ref telling shaka to shut up.  Ok State/Charlie-esque.  I want Shaka gone but fuck that bullshit.

Never seen that ... it’s inexcusable on that ref unless he warned our assistant coach about 3 times first



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m just here to say fuck ESPN, fuck ESPN+, and fuck the Big 12 for either agreeing to this shit or being too dumb to prevent it. 
 

I have now missed KU-WVU, Tech-KSU, and UT-OkieSt. Not because I’m too cheap to fork over another $5 per month. It’s the principle of it all. I pay plenty to have all the sports channels Direct TV offers. That should be enough. I will not be extorted for more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Uncle Nate said:

I’m just here to say fuck ESPN, fuck ESPN+, and fuck the Big 12 for either agreeing to this shit or being too dumb to prevent it. 
 

I have now missed KU-WVU, Tech-KSU, and UT-OkieSt. Not because I’m too cheap to fork over another $5 per month. It’s the principle of it all. I pay plenty to have all the sports channels Direct TV offers. That should be enough. I will not be extorted for more. 

Just get Disney + and you get Hulu and ESPN + with it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncle Nate said:

I’m just here to say fuck ESPN, fuck ESPN+, and fuck the Big 12 for either agreeing to this shit or being too dumb to prevent it. 
 

I have now missed KU-WVU, Tech-KSU, and UT-OkieSt. Not because I’m too cheap to fork over another $5 per month. It’s the principle of it all. I pay plenty to have all the sports channels Direct TV offers. That should be enough. I will not be extorted for more. 

Amen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...