Sign in to follow this  
pied

Survivor: Winners at War

3 hours ago, pied said:

The two nest players to play the game are Rob and Sandra.  If your goal is to win, it's better to not have them in the game. On the tribe of ~9 there are two full immunities (shared by three people).  Smart move IMO, is to get him out ASAP.

I’d throw Parvati in the GOAT mix. 

35 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I believe Sandra's idol was good for three tribals, but I could be mistaken.  And yeah, no idea why she was the recipient.  Maybe Natalie figured Sandra was the most likely target/most likely to actually buy it?

That's a good point, though I think anyone would have.

Yeah, Natalie had to sell it to the other tribe. Maybe she just thought it’d be good to activate Sandra the chaos agent, particularly since the idol was likely to expire before Nat can re-enter.

my favorite scene so far was last week when rob and parv and sitting on the beach laughing in amazement that they are the two biggest threats here yet aren't getting any votes.  even they are shocked the tribe is letting them skate by.  unbelievable.  

danni's insecurity got the best of her.  she was committing suicide so they just put her out of her misery.  she played a terrible game and deserved to go.

3 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Definitely in the HOAT mix.

3 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

My recollection is she just used her sex appeal in the Amazon and had enough dummies to fall for it.  But it was a long time ago so may have forgot some details.  

9 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

My recollection is she just used her sex appeal in the Amazon and had enough dummies to fall for it.  But it was a long time ago so may have forgot some details.  

This is her 4th appearance. She won Micronesia, came in 2nd on Heroes vs Villains and 6th on Cook Islands. She’s way more than just a pretty face. She led a chick alliance on Micronesia that had heads spinning. Including talking a guy into giving up immunity then immediately voting him off. She’s damn good in challenges as well.