2020 Texas HS football

LTtxfan

4 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Yes.  Thank you.  I just about started a new thread asking for streams, but this covers it.  I'm going with Brownwood v Lampasas tonight.

41 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

NOW...... LIVE

ESPN with a high school football game...

St Paul's Episcopal (AL) vs Spanish Fort (AL)

According to something I read somewhere today (sorry, I don't recall where, margaritas) the safety on one of these two has Texas in consideration.

41-7 Pleasant Grove over Nashville, AR with about four minutes left in the second quarter. PG probably has 300+ yards rushing. One of the RB’s is a freshman that is going to be a star. He’s already over 100 yards. Also, they can’t block Landon Jackson.

48-7 with 30 seconds left in the half. PG is over 350 yards rushing. In Arkansas if one team is up by 35+ in the second half, the clock runs continuously.

The freshman running back is Jaylin Borley (sp?). Supposedly already being recruited by A&M and Baylor.

37 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Jonathan Brooks is good.  Skilled, not a burner.  Balance and vision.  Just exactly what we've heard.  Two TDs v #1 Shiner.  Shiner 21-13 over #8 Halletsville.  Probably nearing the half.

27 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Shiner 28 Halletsville 13.  Late 2nd.

I said this about Swoopes too...if you don't win small school games all by yourself you ain't big time. Vincent Paul Young Jr made teams with multiple D1 players look hopeless. Cedric Benson was dominant, and everyone in the stadium knew he was getting tbe ball 40 times a game.. i love me some Shiner Comanche football and they are one of the premier 2A programs in the state. But there are 223 kids in that school.  A big time RB should average 20 yards a carry against them and be pulled late in the 3rd quarter because its a 30 point game 

• Hook 'Em 1

I think I posted about it on last years thread, but Zach Gomez from 2A La Villa is rumored to have been high on cocaine the game he scored 9 rushing TDs a couple years ago. Dude has a cool story if you loook him up, he’s been out of jail for awhile now and says he’s sober. Made the team at Trinity Valley CC if they play this year.

But yeah a true star at anything sub-3A should be dominating games by themselves. 

22 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I think I posted about it on last years thread, but Zach Gomez from 2A La Villa is rumored to have been high on cocaine the game he scored 9 rushing TDs a couple years ago. Dude has a cool story if you loook him up, he’s been out of jail for awhile now and says he’s sober. Made the team at Trinity Valley CC if they play this year.

But yeah a true star at anything sub-3A should be dominating games by themselves. 

he admits to playing many games high or drunk https://www.krgv.com/news/the-road-to-recovery/

Edited by tx 3 putt

Wimberley looked like crap, like they usually do early in the season, but won 24-22 with a goal line stand.

Why the hell is Burnet playing Jarrell?

SA Cornerstone beat Calallen.

Lampassas 55, Brownwood 23.  Brownwood's coach will have for sale signs in his yard by the time he gets home.  

Boerne 42, Beeville 13  Big setback for the Soza dynasty.

LaVernia 55, Cuero 21.  New coach for Cuero will also be picking up for sale signs.

Melissa beating Celina.  Wither Coachkiss?

48 minutes ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

The games they show on KBVO in Austin are also streamed on the KXAN website.

Fucking hell, I wish I had known that before I spent 3 hours listening to the Canyon Lake morons the other night.  I know all local announcers can be bad, but these guys were next level.  Watch about a minute of this: 

Lot of really good games this weekend, highlighted by Argyle @ Pleasant Grove.

Also :

Cisco @ Wall

Jasper @ Silsbee

Lampassas @ Stephenville

Waco Connolly @ La Vega

Wimberley @ Cuero

And a bunch of interesting games between teams in different divisions:

Pottsboro @ Gunter

Iowa Park @ Canadian

Bellville @ Yoe

Refugio @ George West

Stream listings: https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2020/09/08/dctf-texas-high-school-football-watch-guide-list-of-online-video-streams-for-week-2

• Hook 'Em 3