Jump to content
Goo Punch

what in the fuck did southwest airlines do to my web browser?

Recommended Posts

I flew SAW last night, where i didn't have internet access/the ability to browse shaggy on the plane, and yet now that i'm home every time i click on shaggy forums i get redirected to SWA.com.

WTF is that about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah. 
"I flew Southwest".   The humblest of humblebrags. 

To which exciting destination did you travel?  Midland-Odessa?  El Paso?  Lubbock?

Edited by Gil Bang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Ah. 
"I flew Southwest".   The humblest of humblebrags. 

To which exciting destination did you travel?  Midland-Odessa?  El Paso?  Lubbock?

Rocky Top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Ah. 
"I flew Southwest".   The humblest of humblebrags. 

To which exciting destination did you travel?  Midland-Odessa?  El Paso?  Lubbock?

St.Louis, the gloomiest, coldest, literally-covered-in-trash, butthole of a city i've ever been to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

I flew SAW last night, where i didn't have internet access/the ability to browse shaggy on the plane, and yet now that i'm home every time i click on shaggy forums i get redirected to SWA.com.

WTF is that about.

Does the browser work correctly with other sites  ?

Clear the browser and run adwcleaner.            https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/

Public wifi is always a threat.   Run a scan with your antivirus.    Unless you have alot of extensions on the browser, save your bookmarks, and  consider uninstall/reinstall to be safe.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wifi setups like that have a re-direct to their login page, which is probably cached in your browser.

First, go to wifi and forget the SWA network.

Then clear your internet cache.  Maybe cookies too, but try cache only first so you won't lose all your logins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Wifi setups like that have a re-direct to their login page, which is probably cached in your browser.

First, go to wifi and forget the SWA network.

Then clear your internet cache.  Maybe cookies too, but try cache only first so you won't lose all your logins.

thanks, that did it. 🤘🏼 

Edited by Goo Punch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

St.Louis, the gloomiest, coldest, literally-covered-in-trash, butthole of a city i've ever been to. 

their pizza is trash too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

their pizza is trash too.

Provel is Italian and Polish for dogshit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 9:38 PM, Goo Punch said:

St.Louis, the gloomiest, coldest, literally-covered-in-trash, butthole of a city i've ever been to. 

Spot on. It was the same way when I lived there 1954-57.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...