Frasier

Vic Mackey

On 10/14/2023 at 11:56 AM, Red Five said:

Sort of. Frasier was already established as straight so that wouldn't have worked. I think they took elements of what would become Will and Grace and used it for Frasier, but made them straight brothers instead of gay. 

I mean it could’ve worked in a “hey I just realize I’m gay” sort of way. He was quite effeminate.    Of course Kelsey Grammer is pretty hard right in real life. 

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Has Frasier/Kelsey Grammer's giant titties fetish post Maris been discussed? 

That must of been a fun conversation in the writers' room when Grammer insisted Shannon Tweed appear on the show. 

Lilith?

Maris was Niles wife and we never saw her much less the size of her tits. 

• 2 months later...

My god. I was searching for a clip from Frasier, the original Cheers spinoff, and came across this clip from the reboot. Holy crap, it looks even worse than I imagined. Does my necro-bump confirm that the show no longer has any apologists? This looks awful.

(Although Lilith — still would. Don’t judge.)

On 4/10/2024 at 9:16 AM, Red Five said:

I bailed on the new show after a few episodes. It felt like a generic shitty 90s show, and kind of made me sad.

I hated it at first, but each episode got better. In the end, it wasn’t bad. Hopefully, they can regain more mojo in the next season.