Jump to content

Recommended Posts

How do I tame my ass hair to prevent assfro and the dreaded back treasure trail? Is the lawnmower any good? I have a bodygroom and hate it because I have the wrinkly dangly bag of an octogenarian. I'll hang up and listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, deadshank said:

What does your boyfriend use?  Salad tongs?

he's a bear, completely au natural. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trim with scissors once then use one of these every day in the shower. No cream needed but can lather with whatever soap you're using. Very serious post. spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BBQ2Bayou said:

Trim with scissors once then use one of these every day in the shower. No cream needed but can lather with whatever soap you're using. Very serious post. spacer.png

For the op I would suggest whatever Sandusky's favorite soap is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once did the male Brazilian at a wax joint in Austin. Mostly because it’s really hard to shave the area around your corn shoot. 

Results were great, but it was 2 years ago and I haven’t done it since. Next level pain and awkwardness. Best thing is that you only have to wipe once after dumping. Wife liked it too. That’s great. But the pain. And one-sided nudity. Not awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I once did the male Brazilian at a wax joint in Austin. Mostly because it’s really hard to shave the area around your corn shoot. 

Results were great, but it was 2 years ago and I haven’t done it since. Next level pain and awkwardness. Best thing is that you only have to wipe once after dumping. Wife liked it too. That’s great. But the pain. And one-sided nudity. Not awesome. 

Gawd Damn this place is so fucking weird. Play on Playa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to manscape but now am all natural. Fuck it, I’m old and don’t give a shit anymore. My wife still wants my D so whatever.

And if she’s getting other D on the side good for her. As long as I can get mine I’m good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whatever said:

I used to manscape but now am all natural. Fuck it, I’m old and don’t give a shit anymore. My wife still wants my D so whatever.

And if she’s getting other D on the side good for her. As long as I can get mine I’m good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I just tripping balls or is there/was there another prominent poster with this same avatar pic? I havent been here in months so maybe I'm just making shit up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I once had my eyebrows waxed and it made me cry. I’m not letting anyone near my junk with that stuff

Try threading. You’ll cry like a little girl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am I just tripping balls or is there/was there another prominent poster with this same avatar pic? I havent been here in months so maybe I'm just making shit up.

Not sure, but it’s been my avatar since the beginning of Surly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Threads about manscaping and pedicures? I love this site a lot more 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2020 at 8:40 PM, Hate said:

Why would you want to shave your butthole?  You dirty.

i didn't say shave.  i just want it tamed.  sometimes that stuff braids itself together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Male barber trimmed some of my chest hairs a couple weeks back while I was in the shop for a haircut. Without asking. I didn't notice it until the next day. MF'er.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you not notice someone cutting your chest hair? Did you take your shirt off and take some roofies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2020 at 9:16 PM, Kennythetiger said:

I thought that was for crabs. 

It is, but it will remove hair also.

So I've been told...from a friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2020 at 7:20 PM, Alex Karev said:

Try Hair spray and a Bic Lighter.

Just wait until you have to fart. No hairspray needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...