Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Just now, Wally Fairway said:

Profit takers gonna take profits

Pin on Ha ha!

No hate here, if you got in this morning and sold at $2 it was most likely the right decision if you didn't intend to stay in.

$3.50 is the target, but there is no bounds on the timeline. It's all happening very fast at the moment though so who knows.

3 minutes ago, BTW said:

I sold enough at $.13 to cover my buy-in ... now I'm wondering what could have been.

I'll be buying an airplane with the proceeds and will use it to deliver the Lagavulin

If you're still in that was the price of doing business to be where you are. I find that if you don't secure early then you tend to exit early. I sold a bunch early too and I've been confident. We knew it had this potential, but it was just that potential until it became real. Just like profits aren't real until you take them

• Hook 'Em 2

Hell yes I'm still in, that's what I'll be buying the airplane with.  I know you're right about getting to "house money" in order to let it ride, but I'd be buying a significantly nicer airplane if I'd let it all ride.  Oh well ... c'est la vie as they say. 

• Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

If you're still in that was the price of doing business to be where you are. I find that if you don't secure early then you tend to exit early. I sold a bunch early too and I've been confident. We knew it had this potential, but it was just that potential until it became real. Just like profits aren't real until you take them

That’s how I see it. I sold about a thousand bucks worth around 25 cents and I wish I hadn’t, but that guaranteed I wouldn’t lose money.  It’s all cream after that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

TSNP got jealous and is looking nice today too

Needs news, momentum will get killed with profit takers if not. ALPP finally figure that out by hiring a slew of IR related positions and they're Drip, drip drip releasing news everyday now.

Long I still feel pretty secure, really want to see it reestablish above $0.20 and hold 

10-4... I'll keep watching from the sidelines; missing out on the run of a lifetime

It’s not the run of a lifetime. I’ve watched plenty of these from the sidelines. There will be others. I’m on the sidelines with you. I had zero extra cash for stonks when I started following this thread.

On ALPP, just in case it happens and it would be a good problem to have, but IF it continues to rocket and hits $3.50 there is a going to be a epic sell off. Many people have a sell order at or around that number because of the Airbus eval. That $0.50 dip from yesterday will be small in comparison, I'm talking it might go down a $1 or more ESPECIALLY if it does it on a hot streak like it has right now.

Not telling you what to do there, just putting that expectation out. 

19 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

10-4... I'll keep watching from the sidelines; missing out on the run of a lifetime

Its a great run, but there will be others. There are always other

TSNP is still on simmer... higher risk, but even as an ALPP stan I'd say it's ceiling is WAY higher. I've got $10k in just waiting for the fireworks

Or if you prefer to get in at a lower stage, but with great potential. FPVD isn't at a bad price.

Or if you want to go full stonklife join us in XMET and our new Chinese Overlords

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

NK dropped to 14.04 in the first hour of trading, then, reversed course to reach an ATH of 18.22.  Currently, at 17.85 +1.83..

Broke $19. What’s the out point here? I know this recent spike is due to the merger, anything else next year that leads you to believe it goes higher?

Edited by Hank_Hill

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

TSNP is still on simmer... higher risk, but even as an ALPP stan I'd say it's ceiling is WAY higher. I've got $10k in just waiting for the fireworks

Or if you prefer to get in at a lower stage, but with great potential. FPVD isn't at a bad price.

Or if you want to go full stonklife join us in XMET and our new Chinese Overlords

Most disappointing is the fact that I had $ALPP but sold it all off over the summer.

I'm holding a small amount of $TSNP and $FPVD. Sold my $XMET off yesterday for 50% profit.

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

On ALPP, just in case it happens and it would be a good problem to have, but IF it continues to rocket and hits $3.50 there is a going to be a epic sell off. Many people have a sell order at or around that number because of the Airbus eval. That $0.50 dip from yesterday will be small in comparison, I'm talking it might go down a $1 or more ESPECIALLY if it does it on a hot streak like it has right now.

I know you have done your research, so what is the significance of $3.50 and Airbus? Google search leads me to nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I know you have done your research, so what is the significance of $3.50 and Airbus? Google search leads me to nothing. 

It is in regards to impossible aerospace. Airbus took shares in exchange for an investment and valued said shares at 3.50. Then the reverse merger happened so ya.

8 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

What’s the out point here? I know this recent spike is due to the merger, anything else next year that leads you to believe it goes higher?

FDA approval of NK’s breakthrough pancreatic cancer drug, Anktiva, should be in early 2021.  With this merger, the new company has about 20 different clinical trials in progress. That’s a lot of irons in the fire moving forward. I would also anticipate getting some Covid news sooner than later.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, TechTech said:

It is in regards to impossible aerospace. Airbus took shares in exchange for an investment and valued said shares at 3.50. Then the reverse merger happened so ya.

https://www.otcmarkets.com/filing/html?id=14508162&guid=cfrqUpAMy80-6th

It's from the Preferred share structure that Airbus now holds.

58 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Bought ALPP at .062, how cute, had to use that third decimal place.  Sold half at .16, more than double, again, how cute. 

So, sell half again at $3.50?