Gentlemen, be careful who you copulate with.

Parliament

Chick gets all mad and sues the guy.  What's up with that?!

https://www.jconline.com/story/news/local/purdue/2018/04/11/purdues-isaac-haas-accused-lying-std-and-infecting-his-former-partner/506982002/

Alyssa Chambers filed a $1 million civil lawsuit in Tippecanoe Circuit Court Tuesday accusing Haas of lying to her about having a sexually transmitted disease — and subsequently, infecting her.

Chambers and Haas engaged in a brief sexual encounter on May 15, 2017, according to a notice of civil tort filed with the lawsuit. Chambers was found to be infected with herpes two weeks later, according to the filing, which also names Purdue University and Madison Millsaps as defendants in the case.

Lol.  Something like 40% of the population has the herp.  Get over it dumbass.

And I'd be curious what sort of legitimate proof she has.  She can say this dude is the first dude she ever had unprotected sex with, but no one knows that for a fact.  This is a lawsuit over a bunch of bullshit gossip. 

43 minutes ago, Ldogg53 said:

Lol.  Something like 40% of the population has the herp.  Get over it dumbass.

And I'd be curious what sort of legitimate proof she has.  She can say this dude is the first dude she ever had unprotected sex with, but no one knows that for a fact.  This is a lawsuit over a bunch of bullshit gossip. 

Since the lawsuit will likely be thrown out, it's cheaper in the long run than if she had smashed car windows or slashed tires on an expensive vehicle...

Apparently Haas is a major poon hound to the point where it is almost a clinical problem.  According to the college basketball subreddit, every boilermaker on there fan knows someone he has slept with.  During the offseason he allegedly bangs a different girl every night of the week for week long stretches at a time.  One story on reddit said he hooked up with a dude's friend and when Haas got her in the bedroom he just dropped his pants and looked at her and said "It's big isn't it."  So he's a really cocky mother fucker about his dong.

If his reputation is true then he either wasn't being as responsible as he should have been with getting checked out/wrapping up, or he didn't tell the girl about the herp.  There is some culpability on her part for sure, no doubt in my mind.  This should come to a quick close though because typically when you get checked for 1 STD they go ahead and try to run you for every STD.  If the lab says "yes we indicated he had herpes" then he is probably fucked, especially if she can prove she was clean before.  If he truly didn't know then fuck her right in the pussy.

54 minutes ago, GhostRider said:

#team60%

This. 

At one point last summer/fall I went on dates with 3 different women in a row who all ended up telling me they had the herp which I quickly said no thanks to.  I then stopped dating for a bit because fuck that nonsense. (no pun intended)

1 hour ago, Jhawk said:

This should come to a quick close though because typically when you get checked for 1 STD they go ahead and try to run you for every STD.  If the lab says "yes we indicated he had herpes" then he is probably fucked, especially if she can prove she was clean before.  If he truly didn't know then fuck her right in the pussy.

Yeah but if I'm his attorney I then request her to provide her clean STD test from the day before they had sex.  Can't provide that?  Well then, how do we know she contracted it from him and not some other dude?  The rest is just bullshit messy gossip from some other chick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ldogg53 said:

Yeah but if I'm his attorney I then request her to provide her clean STD test from the day before they had sex.  Can't provide that?  Well then, how do we know she contracted it from him and not some other dude?  The rest is just bullshit messy gossip from some other chick.

You can’t provide definitive proof in the format I demand? Well, then this civil suit is OUT!

1 hour ago, Jhawk said:

Apparently Haas is a major poon hound to the point where it is almost a clinical problem.  According to the college basketball subreddit, every boilermaker on there fan knows someone he has slept with.  During the offseason he allegedly bangs a different girl every night of the week for week long stretches at a time.  One story on reddit said he hooked up with a dude's friend and when Haas got her in the bedroom he just dropped his pants and looked at her and said "It's big isn't it."  So he's a really cocky mother fucker about his dong.

If his reputation is true then he either wasn't being as responsible as he should have been with getting checked out/wrapping up, or he didn't tell the girl about the herp.  There is some culpability on her part for sure, no doubt in my mind.  This should come to a quick close though because typically when you get checked for 1 STD they go ahead and try to run you for every STD.  If the lab says "yes we indicated he had herpes" then he is probably fucked, especially if she can prove she was clean before.  If he truly didn't know then fuck her right in the pussy.

Do they even test for the herp anymore unless you're having an outbreak?

16 minutes ago, Ldogg53 said:

100%.  I'm not an attorney, but I would guess there are 2 burdens to overcome.  One, proving he has herp which should be easy.  Two, proving she didn't have it which might be easy or might be tough.

On 4/12/2018 at 1:07 PM, Jhawk said:

100%.  I'm not an attorney, but I would guess there are 2 burdens to overcome.  One, proving he has herp which should be easy.  Two, proving she didn't have it which might be easy or might be tough.

Leave it to the professionals then ace. 2 would be a jury question.

This. 
At one point last summer/fall I went on dates with 3 different women in a row who all ended up telling me they had the herp which I quickly said no thanks to.  I then stopped dating for a bit because fuck that nonsense. (no pun intended)

Really thought this was a Vic post until you said no.
That doesn't work. 

Your mom begs to differ.