crash_davis

Dare to steal Nazi flag did not end well

13 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It wasn't Goering very well for her I guess

Bonus points for working Himmler into this.  Doesn't seem possible.

11 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

For me, bourbon.  Nothing fancy.  Just neat.  Does the trick.  

Breakfast, lunch, & dinner... all at once:

557B2A56-345E-4BB2-9140-9A703CC031AB.jpeg

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yes, but it's a "primary" meth lab now.

You folks really need to stop stereotyping these fine Oklahoma sux people. I'll have you all know there are plenty of crackheads and heroin junkies in that fine state in addition to the meth cooks/junkies. In fact, the efforts in Mexico to manufacture meth are really creating financial hardships on God fearing Oklahoma Nazis with terrible beards and snot looking mustaches. We should gather resources to "Help build a wall" at the border of the Red River. Keeps meth from flowing north and taking away jobs and riffraff from heading south into places where theyre not wanted. 

Let's all get behind the McVey's of the world, end the Nazi terror by stealing flags from clearly mentally disturbed meth cooks and make our Texas great again. (By keeping out Okies).

Edited by BurntEyes

1 minute ago, phdhorn said:

This may not work out well for himmler her ?   I took a shot.....

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Well, that ‘splains your presence here.... just like the rest of us assholes.

From fake wreaths to rock throwing pederasts... Attention whoring compulsive lying wanna be city council members to paranoid armored car driving lunatics.. from whiney drunk sorority girls wanting a pic removed to long diatribe posting wanna be rappers from brain injury surviving gun nut to aggy hating aggy from golf club wielding former submariners to beta cuck sandwich shop employees from expert golfing cat talking geniuses to octogenarian upside down pic posting wheel gunners from Russian bots to 90s Corvette financing pay stub posting whore fucking weirdos...

You can find all the insanity you ever wanted in all its forms right here at Surly and formerly TOS.

Now we just need some snot nose mustache wearing Oklahoma sux Nazis and morbidly obese Karen wannabe  Nazi flag stealing McVeys to complete the puzzle. We're oh so close to the royal flush.

Edited by BurntEyes

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

This may not work out well for himmler her ?   I took a shot.....

32 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Her learn stealing from crazy man not work out; Himmler-n shooting girl in back not work out with jury.

Edited by Huckleberry

Seriously, hope the girl survives ok.... and takes this opportunity to slim down into a smaller target.

1 minute ago, Armybrat said:

Seriously, hope the girl survives ok.... and takes this opportunity to slim down into a smaller target.

That or work on her zig zag running ability....  God we're a horrible group of people here.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That or work on her zig zag running ability....  God we're a horrible group of people here.

Sadly, we're no worse, in fact possibly better than the majority of humans though I could be wrong. Hell maybe we are worse. However, with the variance of a few bot like and some overly emotional exceptions we largely have the intelligence to recognize the futility of rage yet acknowledge the depressing reality of the world. Which ultimately leads to a laugh or cry reaction, and mostly we choose to laugh at the insanity, stupidity and morbidity that surrounds us. 

I won't say it's a good reaction to laugh, but I personally prefer it to the equally pointless crying.

Edited by BurntEyes

8 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Sadly, we're no worse, in fact possibly better than the majority of humans though I could be wrong. Hell maybe we are worse. However, with the variance of a few bot like and some overly emotional exceptions we largely have the intelligence to recognize the futility of rage yet acknowledge the depressing reality of the world. Which ultimately leads to a laugh or cry reaction, and mostly we choose to laugh at the insanity, stupidity and morbidity that surrounds us. 

I won't say it's a good reaction to laugh, but I personally prefer it to the equally pointless crying.

Yeah, I think most posters know when we make a ghoulish joke at something like this we're totally not serious, and do have a level of sympathy for the victim.

42 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah, I think most posters know when we make a ghoulish joke at something like this we're totally not serious, and do have a level of sympathy for the victim.

Speak for yourself, bro.

7 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Speak for yourself, bro.

Bro, do you even sarcasm? 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Goddammit, stop with the Goering jokes! I'm gonna tell Uncle Hermann and its not Goring to be funny when he shows up. I'm warning you!.

Edited by Shoxthemonkey
fuck. Quoted the wrong post. NM

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Her learn stealing from crazy man not work out; Himmler-n shooting girl in back not work out with jury.

Himmler? Barely even knew her!

3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Serpentine!!! Serpentine!!!!

large_in-laws_07_blu-ray_.jpg

38 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Seriously, some of y'all are a Bore, Man.  

Lobo, I really thought Baer of you, turns out you're also a real Dick.

19 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

She didn't wanna be Luftwaffe the list of people he despised

I have to admit--this thread is not in Mein Kampfort zone.

Successfully completed the challenge, and all she's got Dachau for it is a nasty case of lead poisoning. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Player said:

Successfully completed the challenge, and all she's got Dachau for it is a nasty case of lead poisoning. 

Last words were apparently, "Auschwitz, I've been shot."

Edited by Anastasis

18 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Just in case anyone was wondering
ea14a4110c0cdb59b896c7fe81d39097.jpg

She’s the big un on the right.

At least she went in with body armor.

so if kids ding dong ditched this aholes house and got shot, it would also be meh, if the kids didn't want to get shot, they shouldn't have trespassed and fucked with him.

giphy.gif

Please allow me to introduce myself....

6 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Speak for yourself, bro.

Arbeit ist Wurst zan Arbark.

8 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Did your grandpa bomb pearl harbor?

Sadly my grandpa didn't pass along his knowledge of a highly regional language because it sounded "too much like german".  Didn't want his boys sounding like krauts after the war.  

An interesting phenomena post WWII. Pre WWII, there were are a lot of places in Texas where you might only hear German. 

https://www.thelocal.de/20180927/texas-german-the-last-days-of-a-dying-dialect

11 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Did your grandpa bomb pearl harbor?

You should Lutze to him he a Mengele major. 

20 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Missed this the first time. No, I don't know how.

But let me get this straight, this woman's plan was to run up, complete a manual task requiring dexterity, then run away before anyone could catch her?

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Sadly my grandpa didn't pass along his knowledge of a highly regional language because it sounded "too much like german".  Didn't want his boys sounding like krauts after the war.  

An interesting phenomena post WWII. Pre WWII, there were are a lot of places in Texas where you might only hear German. 

My dad came over during the red scare having lived through Mussolini and a few US bombs in Milano. His brother, my Uncle got to head to the Russian front in his military uniform of Long Shorts and boots. If he made the first winter, he decided not to come back to Italy.

Not surprisingly we were not taught Italian and it was never spoken by him.

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

But let me get this straight, this woman's plan was to run up, complete a manual task requiring dexterity, then run away before anyone could catch her?

Huck, you post here, you live in the world. Don't tell me you find McVey's brilliant plan hard to fathom.

15 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

My great grandmother, Geman immigrant, babysat me a lot because my parents were so young. Legend has it I spoke German before I spoke english.

20 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Wow, the gun was definetly overkill. He could have hit her 3 times with a longbow during her retreat.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Technically she didn't get caught afoot, but yes, you are correct on your assessment.

Edited by Iceman

My great grandmother, Geman immigrant, babysat me a lot

You breed like rabbits. My grandparents were born in the 1880s.

20 hours ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Wow, the gun was definetly overkill. He could have hit her 3 times with a longbow during her retreat.

Definitely not a schnitzel girl...