Jump to content
crash_davis

Dare to steal Nazi flag did not end well

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It wasn't Goering very well for her I guess

Bonus points for working Himmler into this.  Doesn't seem possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

For me, bourbon.  Nothing fancy.  Just neat.  Does the trick.  

Breakfast, lunch, & dinner... all at once:

 

557B2A56-345E-4BB2-9140-9A703CC031AB.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yes, but it's a "primary" meth lab now.

You folks really need to stop stereotyping these fine Oklahoma sux people. I'll have you all know there are plenty of crackheads and heroin junkies in that fine state in addition to the meth cooks/junkies. In fact, the efforts in Mexico to manufacture meth are really creating financial hardships on God fearing Oklahoma Nazis with terrible beards and snot looking mustaches. We should gather resources to "Help build a wall" at the border of the Red River. Keeps meth from flowing north and taking away jobs and riffraff from heading south into places where theyre not wanted. 

Let's all get behind the McVey's of the world, end the Nazi terror by stealing flags from clearly mentally disturbed meth cooks and make our Texas great again. (By keeping out Okies).

Edited by BurntEyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phdhorn said:

Bonus points for working Himmler into this.  Doesn't seem possible.

This may not work out well for himmler her ?   I took a shot.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Well, that ‘splains your presence here.... just like the rest of us assholes.

From fake wreaths to rock throwing pederasts... Attention whoring compulsive lying wanna be city council members to paranoid armored car driving lunatics.. from whiney drunk sorority girls wanting a pic removed to long diatribe posting wanna be rappers from brain injury surviving gun nut to aggy hating aggy from golf club wielding former submariners to beta cuck sandwich shop employees from expert golfing cat talking geniuses to octogenarian upside down pic posting wheel gunners from Russian bots to 90s Corvette financing pay stub posting whore fucking weirdos...

You can find all the insanity you ever wanted in all its forms right here at Surly and formerly TOS.

Now we just need some snot nose mustache wearing Oklahoma sux Nazis and morbidly obese Karen wannabe  Nazi flag stealing McVeys to complete the puzzle. We're oh so close to the royal flush.

Edited by BurntEyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

This may not work out well for himmler her ?   I took a shot.....

 

32 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Bonus points for working Himmler into this.  Doesn't seem possible.

Her learn stealing from crazy man not work out; Himmler-n shooting girl in back not work out with jury.

Edited by Huckleberry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, hope the girl survives ok.... and takes this opportunity to slim down into a smaller target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Armybrat said:

Seriously, hope the girl survives ok.... and takes this opportunity to slim down into a smaller target.

That or work on her zig zag running ability....  God we're a horrible group of people here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That or work on her zig zag running ability....  God we're a horrible group of people here.

Sadly, we're no worse, in fact possibly better than the majority of humans though I could be wrong. Hell maybe we are worse. However, with the variance of a few bot like and some overly emotional exceptions we largely have the intelligence to recognize the futility of rage yet acknowledge the depressing reality of the world. Which ultimately leads to a laugh or cry reaction, and mostly we choose to laugh at the insanity, stupidity and morbidity that surrounds us. 

I won't say it's a good reaction to laugh, but I personally prefer it to the equally pointless crying.

Edited by BurntEyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Sadly, we're no worse, in fact possibly better than the majority of humans though I could be wrong. Hell maybe we are worse. However, with the variance of a few bot like and some overly emotional exceptions we largely have the intelligence to recognize the futility of rage yet acknowledge the depressing reality of the world. Which ultimately leads to a laugh or cry reaction, and mostly we choose to laugh at the insanity, stupidity and morbidity that surrounds us. 

I won't say it's a good reaction to laugh, but I personally prefer it to the equally pointless crying.

Yeah, I think most posters know when we make a ghoulish joke at something like this we're totally not serious, and do have a level of sympathy for the victim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah, I think most posters know when we make a ghoulish joke at something like this we're totally not serious, and do have a level of sympathy for the victim.

Speak for yourself, bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Speak for yourself, bro.

Bro, do you even sarcasm? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Bonus points for working Himmler into this.  Doesn't seem possible.

Goddammit, stop with the Goering jokes! I'm gonna tell Uncle Hermann and its not Goring to be funny when he shows up. I'm warning you!.

Edited by Shoxthemonkey
fuck. Quoted the wrong post. NM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

 

Her learn stealing from crazy man not work out; Himmler-n shooting girl in back not work out with jury.

Himmler? Barely even knew her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That or work on her zig zag running ability....  God we're a horrible group of people here.

Serpentine!!! Serpentine!!!!

large_in-laws_07_blu-ray_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Seriously, some of y'all are a Bore, Man.  

Lobo, I really thought Baer of you, turns out you're also a real Dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

She didn't wanna be Luftwaffe the list of people he despised

I have to admit--this thread is not in Mein Kampfort zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Successfully completed the challenge, and all she's got Dachau for it is a nasty case of lead poisoning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Player said:

Successfully completed the challenge, and all she's got Dachau for it is a nasty case of lead poisoning. 

Last words were apparently, "Auschwitz, I've been shot."

Edited by Anastasis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Just in case anyone was wondering
ea14a4110c0cdb59b896c7fe81d39097.jpg

She’s the big un on the right.

At least she went in with body armor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
so if kids ding dong ditched this aholes house and got shot, it would also be meh, if the kids didn't want to get shot, they shouldn't have trespassed and fucked with him.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah, I think most posters know when we make a ghoulish joke at something like this we're totally not serious, and do have a level of sympathy for the victim.

Please allow me to introduce myself....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Speak for yourself, bro.

Arbeit ist Wurst zan Arbark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Did your grandpa bomb pearl harbor?

Sadly my grandpa didn't pass along his knowledge of a highly regional language because it sounded "too much like german".  Didn't want his boys sounding like krauts after the war.  

An interesting phenomena post WWII. Pre WWII, there were are a lot of places in Texas where you might only hear German. 

https://www.thelocal.de/20180927/texas-german-the-last-days-of-a-dying-dialect

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Did your grandpa bomb pearl harbor?

You should Lutze to him he a Mengele major. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Just in case anyone was wondering
ea14a4110c0cdb59b896c7fe81d39097.jpg

She’s the big un on the right.

Missed this the first time. No, I don't know how.

But let me get this straight, this woman's plan was to run up, complete a manual task requiring dexterity, then run away before anyone could catch her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Sadly my grandpa didn't pass along his knowledge of a highly regional language because it sounded "too much like german".  Didn't want his boys sounding like krauts after the war.  

An interesting phenomena post WWII. Pre WWII, there were are a lot of places in Texas where you might only hear German. 

https://www.thelocal.de/20180927/texas-german-the-last-days-of-a-dying-dialect

 

My dad came over during the red scare having lived through Mussolini and a few US bombs in Milano. His brother, my Uncle got to head to the Russian front in his military uniform of Long Shorts and boots. If he made the first winter, he decided not to come back to Italy.

Not surprisingly we were not taught Italian and it was never spoken by him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Missed this the first time. No, I don't know how.

But let me get this straight, this woman's plan was to run up, complete a manual task requiring dexterity, then run away before anyone could catch her?

Huck, you post here, you live in the world. Don't tell me you find McVey's brilliant plan hard to fathom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Sadly my grandpa didn't pass along his knowledge of a highly regional language because it sounded "too much like german".  Didn't want his boys sounding like krauts after the war.  

An interesting phenomena post WWII. Pre WWII, there were are a lot of places in Texas where you might only hear German. 

https://www.thelocal.de/20180927/texas-german-the-last-days-of-a-dying-dialect

 

My great grandmother, Geman immigrant, babysat me a lot because my parents were so young. Legend has it I spoke German before I spoke english.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Just in case anyone was wondering
ea14a4110c0cdb59b896c7fe81d39097.jpg

She’s the big un on the right.

Wow, the gun was definetly overkill. He could have hit her 3 times with a longbow during her retreat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Missed this the first time. No, I don't know how.

But let me get this straight, this woman's plan was to run up, complete a manual task requiring dexterity, then run away before anyone could catch her?

Technically she didn't get caught afoot, but yes, you are correct on your assessment.

Edited by Iceman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My great grandmother, Geman immigrant, babysat me a lot

You breed like rabbits. My grandparents were born in the 1880s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Wow, the gun was definetly overkill. He could have hit her 3 times with a longbow during her retreat.

Definitely not a schnitzel girl...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...