Bevo VIII

Game day food

What are you guys making today?

So far a pumpkin casserole dessert and poppers.

1a48203d2257ff9e67d1a96443fb29ec.jpg

Meatballs for snacking. Used a chili sauce/grape jelly recipe with frozen meatballs. Smells incredible.

e1e039c3009e18626f4726f2f721559d.jpg

For game time dinner these were on sale for 9.99/lbs. will pair with bob evans max n cheese

ff09311418b34f06d074e0558fd804a1.jpg

That looks damn good... but I'm cheating on keto this week....and someone posted a pluckers 5 free wings if the horns win... and the wife (longhorn grad - no pics) said.. let's do pluckers if already drinking beers for football. 

That looks damn good... but I'm cheating on keto this week....and someone posted a pluckers 5 free wings if the horns win... and the wife (longhorn grad - no pics) said.. let's do pluckers if already drinking beers for football. 

How’s the crowd there? Or did y’all get to go?

3 hours ago, Bevo VIII said:

How’s the crowd there? Or did y’all get to go?

Went and enjoyed in grapevine. had to wait about 5 minutes to get a table, so you could say "covid" capacity but it was smooth... been a few times in past couple months. 

Went right around 12:30. Not sure I would try to go for the game tonight though... i'm sure that will be packed.