Bears @ Saints: NFC Wild Card Game

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Nice little 1 yard pass. Neat. And got a 15yd flag after his 1 yard catch lmao. Fucking loser.

The refs got it backwards... but by all means protect the Saints.

The refs got it backwards... but by all means protect the Saints.

Let’s be real, they’d do anything to ensure another Saints vs Bucs, Brady vs. Brees matchup in the playoffs.

That said, the Bears are a poorly coached offensive team. Hope Nagy is let go but I doubt it now.

Just now, orangecat92 said:

What is wrong with Romo and Nantz? talking over each other, Romo not interested in being there, etc. and then it occurred to me they may not be there at the stadium? 

Whatever is happening, I am giving them a few more minutes and then putting it on mute. 

Or switch to Nickelodeon. 

2 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

What is wrong with Romo and Nantz? talking over each other, Romo not interested in being there, etc. and then it occurred to me they may not be there at the stadium? 

Whatever is happening, I am giving them a few more minutes and then putting it on mute. 

Romo is remote. Nantz is there.  Romo likes to talk a lot. Its harder for Nantz to determine when to jump in.

• Like 1