Bears @ Saints: NFC Wild Card Game

Vic Mackey

Pretty sure Young Sheldon could out coach Matt Nagy.  

Herman would be an upgrade...seriously. Nagy is trash and the dumb ass Bears hired him from the Chiefs even though Reid called all the plays. If Watson becomes available, the Bears will be too cheap to sign him plus then don’t like “athletic” type QBs.

1 minute ago, Stunns38 said:

NO has looked clunky much of this year. GB is by far the best team in the NFC.

Green Bay is playing so well. Some call them a finesse team but I think they have a real shot. We shall see though. Rodgers is having a hell of a year for a QB who’s team drafted no WRs in a damn draft full of them!

• Like 1

I'm peeking in on the Nickelodeon coverage of the game, pretty much a shitshow. Long periods of dead silence of lost audio. Nate Burleson is not very good, for a former player he just sounds like a pretty average fan that doesn't know a lot of detail. The play by play guy is pretty decent...when you can actually hear him.

But the best part is the token announcer chick in the booth. Her comments are pretty much this after the other two say stuff:

"Right....

"That's right..."

"I know!"

Edited by DougO
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I was hoping TB would go take out GB for us. I agree it’s unlikely we win up there and next week will be hard but the defense has owned Brady this year. 

Saints not being as dynamic due to Brees still recovering might end up being the key here. I don’t know who has a shot to beat KC of the remaining NFC teams—provided they are the winners of AFC. Actually been looking forward the most to tonite’s game. 

3 minutes ago, DougO said:

I'm peaking in on the Nickelodian coverage of the game, pretty much a shitshow. Long periods of dead silence of lost audio. Nate Burleson is not every good, for a former player he just sounds like a pretty average fan that doesn't know a lot of detail. The play by play guy is pretty decent...when you can actually hear him.

But the best part is the token announcer chick in the booth. Her comments are pretty much this after the other two say stuff:

"Right....

"That's right..."

"I know!"

It's a shit game. Not much to work with. They really picked the wrong game to display in an effort to "sell" the NFL to a newer generation.

At the least, they ensured that none of them become Bears or Saints fans....

18 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
19 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
If it were my Vikings representing the NFC North instead of the Bears, I'd understand your skepticism. But this Bears offense is limper than an old man's dick at a church luncheon.

How did this Bears team win enough games to get here? Holy shit they are bad

The NFC is super shady and shitty. But yep. I thought it was WFT but last nite proved a first year albeit experienced coach going through cancer/chemo dealing with a dipshit QB in Haskins and a fabulous but injured Alex Smith can somehow get his team in the playoffs and start a guy making his second NFL start and make it exciting and competitive and actually made you root for them which I have never done. 

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

You can vote for NVP here, by the way: https://www.nflnickplay.com/

I think whoever went to the NFL or Nick is a genius. This could have totally failed and it didn’t. They will just improve on the glitches and mistakes. You can get an old NFL type to call a game. Can u imagine the NBA and using like Charles Barkley to call a game on Nickelodeon? This shouldn’t work but it’s a great idea. 

Sometimes you have to move off a QB. Trubisky is still there because he works hard and has a good attitude but he isn’t developing. I am starting to wonder if Nagy is a bigger issue as reports coming out of Chicago suggest he is. You shouldn’t be this bad. 

Nagy is absolutely the main issue. He is just as thinned skinned and stubborn as Herman was. But at least Herman had skins on his walls unlike Nagy who rode Andy Reid’s coattails. Ryan Pace is a bad GM too.
  • Like 1