UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

14 hours ago, Your Mom said:

I wonder if aliens occasionally come across our spacecraft out and about in the galaxy and debate them on their internet boards. 

Probably most of the landers that we are so proud of, actually get on the alien thread for douchebag parking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

isn’t agnosticism about not knowing?  It’s not knowing one way or the other and knowing that you don’t know.  It’s not really about evidence or a lack of evidence.  

It has more to do with epistemic justification, evidentialism in this case. There is no evidence to justify belief or disbelief which is necessary to claim knowledge.

I hope like hell they at least interviewed some of the citizenry who claim to have been abducted. National security policy should provide for some defense from tentacle bufu. It is only by studying these cases that we can gain insight into their thuggery, muggery and buggery. The nocturnal #6 must stop!!

8 hours ago, F250 said:

Possibly, if you are referring to metaphysical theism/atheism but then you have agnosticism where there is simply not enough evidence to justify a belief in God. I see the alien/ufo discussion as a epistemological discussion and like agnosticism, there simply isn't enough evidence to justify a belief that these are aliens flying space ships.

If you’re agnostic, you’re atheist. If you’re agnostic and someone asks you if you believe in God, you can’t answer, “Yes.” You have to answer, “No.” 

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

If you’re agnostic, you’re atheist. If you’re agnostic and someone asks you if you believe in God, you can’t answer, “Yes.” You have to answer, “No.” 

Bullshit.  You might wanna crack as dictionary and learn some actual definitions.  But hey, you go ahead and make up your own special definitions that help you navigate the day.

• Hook 'Em 2

Nope. You answer “I don’t care”. I don’t give a shit if there is a god or if there isn’t. It’s completely irrelevant to me.

9 hours ago, F250 said:

Possibly, if you are referring to metaphysical theism/atheism but then you have agnosticism where there is simply not enough evidence to justify a belief in God. I see the alien/ufo discussion as a epistemological discussion and like agnosticism, there simply isn't enough evidence to justify a belief that these are aliens flying space ships.

God, by the churches own dogma is not scientifically observable. One of faith is only granted the perception of Gods work if it’s part of Gods plan. We can only attempt to know God scientifically through logic, which if you want to listen to Sam Harris presents it’s own problems. 

The first step toward proof is admitting that assumption is physically and scientifically possible to exist.

It’s impossible for the Pentagon to find  ‘proof’ of aliens from the way we observe unknown objects in the sky but having them admit it’s physically possible as a cause is incredible. Cross reference that with how they have publicly handled an observable phenomenon over the last 80 years and it boarders on outrageous.

Who give a shit if it aliens or not, the fact we don’t know what’s going on is at the very least (as posed by the WP) one of the greatest intelligence failures of human history.  

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

God, by the churches own dogma is not scientifically observable. One of faith is only granted the perception of Gods work if it’s part of Gods plan. We can only attempt to know God scientifically through logic, which if you want to listen to Sam Harris presents it’s own problems. 

The first step toward proof is admitting that assumption is physically and scientifically possible to exist.

It’s impossible for the Pentagon to find  ‘proof’ of aliens from the way we observe unknown objects in the sky but having them admit it’s physically possible as a cause is incredible. Cross reference that with how they have publicly handled an observable phenomenon over the last 80 years and it boarders on outrageous.

Who give a shit if it aliens or not, the fact we don’t know what’s going on is at the very least (as posed by the WP) one of the greatest intelligence failures of human history.  

None of this makes any sense regarding evidence. The government saying "I don't know could be aliens." doesn't make aliens/ufos anymore plausible.

Why are aethists the largest assholes on the planet?  

You don't believe in a supreme being.  I have serious doubts, but I respect others beliefs instead of being a dick about it.

I'm a dick about enough things,I leave that one in the I have doubts, but would be happy to see it be a reality category.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, F250 said:

None of this makes any sense regarding evidence. The government saying "I don't know could be aliens." doesn't make aliens/ufos anymore plausible.

Im not arguing for physical evidence of aliens, but just the fact the government is saying “we don’t know what the hell it is, it could be lots of stuff and we can’t rule out aliens” is extremely significant in admitting the phenomena occur and is a 180 on their previous stance. Alien Mulder types who are looking for an excuse to believe may go nuts at that but it’s far from vindication, rather just an admission of the possibility.

Scientific evidence of aliens would involve having a physical piece of an alien that had different DNA or iridium for blood.   

38 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You don't believe in a supreme being.  I have serious doubts, but I respect others beliefs instead of being a dick about it.

I'm a dick about enough things,I leave that one in the I have doubts, but would be happy to see it be a reality category.

Maybe because you’d be surprised how big of assholes Christians are when you’re not part of their club.  Some of the most wicked people I have ever encountered called themselves Christians.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Maybe because you’d be surprised how big of assholes Christians are when you’re not part of their club.  Some of the most wicked people I have ever encountered called themselves Christians.  

yep, Christians and Hindus, and Muslims, and Buddhist and Jews and atheist and vegans and agnostics and white and black and brown and poor and rich and  ...

wicked is as wicked does and its spread evenly over the entire human race 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Doc Reeves said:

Oh I get that, I have em in my family ( not wicked but adament in people's face about god )my opinion is if you don't believe cool. That's your choice. No need to go on soap box diatribes about there being no God. 

What i feel like I see is aetheists going out of their way to be in your face rude, and ridicule (Billions of ) people who have faith in a supreme being, whenever they have a platform. 

Edited by Onboard 2.0

6 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh I get that, I have em in my family ( not wicked but adament in people's face about god )my opinion is if you don't believe cool. That's your choice. No need to go on soap box diatribes about there being no God. 

What i feel like I see is aetheists going out of their way to be in your face rude, and ridicule (Billions of ) people who have faith in a supreme being, whenever they have a platform. 

being a Dick is more of an individual choice in my opinion and the resulting hypocrisy is more a characteristic of our humanity rather than belief in the Devine. 

Without trying to sound patronizing, I honestly commend you on your choices in how to look at things and experience your faith. Honestly in my experience the anger is much more a characteristic of Americans than Christians in general world wide. 

but that anger and hatred exists and it’s a factor in the observed diminishing of not just Christianity but any faith by the next generation. 

53 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

yep, Christians and Hindus, and Muslims, and Buddhist and Jews and atheist and vegans and agnostics and white and black and brown and poor and rich and  ...

wicked is as wicked does and its spread evenly over the entire human race 

I would disagree with that. The most evil people imo are the people who use their image of righteousness to victimize smaller people because they are shielded by the weight of their social standing.

For example, a cop raping a Highschool student.

anyway, sorry for the tread derail. 

1 minute ago, Doc Reeves said:

a cop raping a Highschool student.

See the source image

I know what you meant man, I was just trying to say evil shit is all over and all around. 

But I am sure our Alien Overlords being announced this month will solve all the wickedness. Hopefully not with another flood , meteor or plague 

BACK on topic. Like I said earlier in the thread. I believe these "aliens" are from another dimension or parallel universe , or us traveling in time. All we need is one good whistle blower and I am NOT talking about the Lazar type 

• Hook 'Em 1

The comparison to agnosticism isn't without criticism. We can't really make a logical conclusion that these UFO's or UAP's are aliens. No argument there, as that would require positive proof. However, we can make plenty of logical arguments that they aren't likely some form of current human technology. Agnosticism says we can't really say way one way or the other. In this case we can't really say one way, but we can make a pretty good case that the other isn't remotely likely. Of course, that doesn't necessarily leave us to conclude that the other is the correct answer, as there are more than two possibilities.

20 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Ah yes, the death toll in the name of atheism tilts ever so much more than the toll in the name of religious belief.   I guess words speak louder than action over the course of human history.

I'd like to know of any literary references to UFO's and aliens since the Renaissance period. Seems like people have been pretty good at reporting and recording daily events since around then. Maybe before then but just as a starting point that would be fine. My thought is that almost all of it has occurred since the beginning of manned flight. Ancient aliens can fall into that time frame too, I'm guessing the theories of and stories of ancient aliens including interpretations of ambiguous stories from antiquity all date from after manned flight. 

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I'd like to know of any literary references to UFO's and aliens since the Renaissance period. Seems like people have been pretty good at reporting and recording daily events since around then. Maybe before then but just as a starting point that would be fine. My thought is that almost all of it has occurred since the beginning of manned flight. Ancient aliens can fall into that time frame too, I'm guessing the theories of and stories of ancient aliens including interpretations of ambiguous stories from antiquity all date from after manned flight. 

Hell there are images in Renn-a-sonce paintings of little flying things that aren't birds or angels.  There's an account in the book of Ezekial I believe.

46 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Hell there are images in Renn-a-sonce paintings of little flying things that aren't birds or angels.  There's an account in the book of Ezekial I believe.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. A prejudiced interpretation made by people who live in the age of manned flight. And I've never read Zeke's book but does it mention the fumbles? 

2 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. A prejudiced interpretation made by people who live in the age of manned flight. And I've never read Zeke's book but does it mention the fumbles? 

They have distinct machine like qualities.  Not gonna confuse them with birds or angels. 

49 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

You know all those angels in all of those Renaissance paintings?

Aliens.  All of them.  The Ren folk couldn't conceive of space aliens and spaceships and teleportation backpacks, so they just called them angels and gave them wings.

Experts on Judeo-Babylonia contend that Ezekiel’s vision of a 4 faced being referenced the zodiac. 
On each side of the being’s head was a face that of a human, a lion, an ox and an eagle all significant signs in the zodiac. 

His reference to “the wheel” is what all the ufo people contend is the UFO evidence.

Book of Ezekiel 1:4-28

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm(A) coming out of the north(B)—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal,(C) 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures.(D) In appearance their form was human,(E) 6 but each of them had four faces(F) and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze.(G) 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands.(H) All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.(I)

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.(J)11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings(K) spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went.(L)13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals(M) of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning(N) flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.(O)

15 As I looked at the living creatures,(P) I saw a wheel(Q) on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz,(R)and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction(S) as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes(T) all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose.20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go,(U)and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.(V)

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault,(W) sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing(X)waters, like the voice(Y) of the Almighty,[a] like the tumult of an army.(Z) When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings.26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne(AA) of lapis lazuli,(AB) and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man.(AC) 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him.(AD) 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow(AE) in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.(AF)

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory(AG) of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown,(AH) and I heard the voice of one speaking

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

And according to the artists, what was the subject in each of these? 

"The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". This painting by an unknown painter dating to the 15th century…

While many might claim that this is a symbolic object meant to signify the spirit, it must also be admitted by those claimants that the spirit does not as a matter of habit reveal itself in the observable form.

3F64B33F-E09A-4471-BCCB-7424134A8DBF.png

In “The Annunciation with Saint Emidius” we have another portrait of Mary receiving what seems to be a laser beam directed to her forehead. This beam is coming from a round object in the sky. Of course, this could be a symbolic configuration meant to depict the holy spirit. It is rather strange that so many artists choose to draw Mary with what can be easily viewed as flying crafts in the sky nearby.

9D26CD49-1CF7-4D9D-94B2-458754B3140E.jpeg

The Vedas, which were written around 1000- 1500 BC, are a rich source of such material.

"There is just a mass of fascinating information about flying machines, even fantastic science fiction weapons, that can be found in translations of the Vedas (scriptures), Indian epics, and other ancient Sanskrit text".  - Dr. Raghavan, Scholar of Sanskrit

8F08BFD8-CD8D-46AB-9DC8-9DCEC8F0A509.jpeg