UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

41 minutes ago, XYZ said:

So, this pentagon report, is it meant for the masses or for some five-person senate national security commitee?

Declassified version of the 2018 classified report that was already delivered and circulated in the intelligence community. It was updated in 2019 but just some details the bulk of the ‘18 report stayed the same. 

it evidently created quite a buzz among those who read it.

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I'm personally more interested in reports of UFO's from common people. The military might have reasons to fake a lot of this shit, in my opinion. Swaying public sentiment to some end that I cannot imagine for example. 

misleading the public can be justified. 

misleading Congress is treason

I'm personally more interested in reports of UFO's from common people. The military might have reasons to fake a lot of this shit, in my opinion. Swaying public sentiment to some end that I cannot imagine for example. 

This I like. It bugs me that so much of this is focused on the military. On the one hand, I get that they can track this stuff better, but on the other hand, if it's so commonplace and it's not focused just on the military, we should have a shitload of videos from passengers on airliners.  We should be seeing these every month.

43 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

One or two words of advice..... prepare your anus'.......

Decades of reading sci-fi, both good and bad, have me thinking this way if aliens ever show up.

Yes, I'm applying a human mindset here, but in the past, no country on earth ever set out to explore other parts of the earth because they wanted to say "Hi" to the natives, and help those natives reach their full potential, and not take their land and resources. 

All of our modern exploration has also been because of some strategic or tactical reason.  Our civilian agencies map and explore the ocean floors in part to provide an advantage to the Navy.  Hell, the Titanic was found because Bob Ballard was in the Navy, and the Navy was secretly funding a search for some sunken submarines. We even landed on the moon because we wanted to beat the Russians and stake a claim to the ultimate high ground.  We do a lot of climate research because it will have an impact on future resources and will affect other countries (and our military accounts for how it may shape future threats). Arguably Mars is an extension of that, but even if it's 100% peaceful, a big chunk of our NASA budget (and other related agencies) is still tied into us maintaining some kind of superiority, or at least staying even with Russia, China, etc.  China's current moves in space are helping to drive our exploration plans.

If we ever reach the point where we can send manned ships out of our solar system, are we doing it because we want those humans to peacefully look for other intelligent lifeforms, or are we doing it to ensure the survival of the human species, should something happen within our own solar system?  The latter is much easier to sell to the countries footing the bill.

I think it's fair to question the motives of any other intelligent lifeforms out exploring the universe.

I'm gonna say the opposite.  Regular people can post anything on social media.  Members of the Military get in big trouble for that.  And as noted above, lying to Congress gets you the firing squad.

I believe the report will be honest, but highly redacted, and will lead to many more questions.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This I like. It bugs me that so much of this is focused on the military. On the one hand, I get that they can track this stuff better, but on the other hand, if it's so commonplace and it's not focused just on the military, we should have a shitload of videos from passengers on airliners.  We should be seeing these every month.

Reports like in 1986?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines_Flight_1628_incident

or from Feb?

https://www.12news.com/mobile/article/news/local/arizona/ufo-sighting-american-airlines-pilot-reports-mysterious-object-during-phoenix-flight/75-105a4dbd-7bd8-45ef-98fe-ed75aadfa222

there have been literally countless reports from airliners. The critique then was that no official confirmation was ever given in 80 years. 

Now we actually have official confirmation and people are blowing it off saying we need more civilian stories that critics have already blown off because there wasn’t any word from the military.

again, the report has already been submitted to the intelligence community. When Trump signed off on it to be released, he had already read it. 

what’s happening now has alway been considered the gold standard for confirmation that these thing are actually happening. Whatever they are may be a mystery, but it is a fact now they exist and we don’t know what the hell they. Any conspiracy theory on what the motivations of the gov may be, must include that the phenomena are real.

Additionally, if the military knowing mislead those people who’ve already read it, then have MUCH bigger problems on our hands than aliens. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I believe the report will be honest, but highly redacted, and will lead to many more questions.

Why would it be redacted?  It was intended from the start to be unclassified. 

When you produce a report that's meant to be unclassified, you don't place classified stuff in it and then blot it out. 

You don't write in the report "We know there are unidentified objects out there, and we think they are from space" and then blot out the "space" part.

There is a provision for a classified addendum or whatever to be provided to select committees, but the report we will see won't have anything removed.

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why would it be redacted?  It was intended from the start to be unclassified. 

When you produce a report that's meant to be unclassified, you don't place classified stuff in it and then blot it out. 

You don't write in the report "We know there are unidentified objects out there, and we think they are from space" and then blot out the "space" part.

There is a provision for a classified addendum or whatever to be provided to select committees, but the report we will see won't have anything removed.

It’s expected to be a redacted “declassified” version of a classified report already presented to our intelligence services and president trump. Trump signed off on declassification of information related to UAPs. If they think UAPs are from space, that opinion should be declassified. Specifics on our forces and their capabilities will almost certainly be redacted.

if someone’s lying, someone’s in huge fucking trouble because they lied to the wrong people

Edited by Doc Reeves

23 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

So we've got reports of pilots seeing stuff that isn't picked up on radar and reports of stuff being picked up electronically that isn't being sighted visually. These aliens are some crafty, crafty bastards. 

And reports of pilots seeing stuff that is also picked up by radar, like the “tic tac” incident.

30 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

So we've got reports of pilots seeing stuff that isn't picked up on radar and reports of stuff being picked up electronically that isn't being sighted visually. These aliens are some crafty, crafty bastards. 

November 17 of this year will mark the 33rd anniversary of one of the best documented UFO cases ever, and it happened in the skies above Alaska. Three UFOs played tag with Japan Air Lines (JAL) cargo flight 1628 for 50 minutes while they were visually observed by a sometimes terrified flight crew. During the last 30 minutes the UFOs were tracked on military and civilian radar, and the entire encounter was verified by a high-level administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

https://www.anchoragepress.com/news/unfriendly-skies-the-extraordinary-flight-of-jal-alaska-s-best/article_8e2d3270-f9d5-11e9-b9db-7ba9229138ae.html

Edited by Doc Reeves

25 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I believe in the Navy 2004 encounter, they were able to track the object on radar and the jet crew observed it visually hovering over the ocean. Then it sped off, disappearing on radar, then reappearing miles away. 

I’m curious what the motivation is behind this intelligence movement. The UFO presence has been acknowledged unofficially for centuries. The majority of the population is still generally stupid. What is there to gain from releasing this content and an official report? I can already see my Tia Linda arguing on Facebook with strangers on why these are demons. 

Edited by CastHorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

again, the report has already been submitted to the intelligence community. When Trump signed off on it to be released, he had already read it.

If he had read that report, and if it was aliens, Trump would have announced it, or it would have leaked.  I'm not making a political statement - Trump had the ability to declassify information, and to hand him the biggest story in the history of mankind, and then he just signs off on something to be released in the future, and he doesn't take the chance to announce it himself?  Not buying that for one minute.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If he had read that report, and if it was aliens, Trump would have announced it, or it would have leaked.  I'm not making a political statement - Trump had the ability to declassify information, and to hand him the biggest story in the history of mankind, and then he just signs off on something to be released in the future, and he doesn't take the chance to announce it himself?  Not buying that for one minute.

Maybe Trump's an alien.

On 5/20/2021 at 1:57 PM, El Diablo said:

As far as I know spaceships are usually reported as being within sizes that humans can conceive as being "normal". That meaning, a size that fits our notions of what an object carrying aliens might need to be. No walnut sized spaceships. No spaceships 3 times the size of an aircraft carrier. Planet Cornholio must be very similar to ours in many ways. 

It is of course well known that careless talk costs lives, but the full scale of the problem is not always appreciated.

For instance, a human (see Earth) named Arthur Dent who, because of a Vogon Constructor Fleet, was one of the last two humans in the Universe at the time, once said "I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle." At the very moment that Arthur said this, a freak wormhole opened up in the fabric of the space-time continuum and carried his words far far back in time across almost infinite reaches of space to a distant Galaxy where strange and warlike beings were poised on the brink of frightful interstellar battle.

The two opposing leaders were meeting for the last time.

A dreadful silence fell across the conference table as the commander of the Vl'Hurgs, resplendent in his black jewelled battle shorts, gazed levelly at the the G'Gugvuntt leader squatting opposite him in a cloud of green sweet-smelling steam, and, with a million sleek and horribly beweaponed star cruisers poised to unleash electric death at his single word of command, challenged the vile creature to take back what it had said about his mother.

The creature stirred in his sickly broiling vapour, and at that very moment the words I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle drifted across the conference table.

Unfortunately, in the Vl'Hurg tongue this was the most dreadful insult imaginable, and there was nothing for it but to wage terrible war for centuries.

Eventually of course, after their Galaxy had been decimated over a few thousand years, it was realized that the whole thing had been a ghastly mistake, and so the two opposing battle fleets settled their few remaining differences in order to launch a joint attack on our own Galaxy - now positively identified as the source of the offending remark.

For thousands more years the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.

Those who study the complex interplay of cause and effect in the history of the Universe say that this sort of thing is going on all the time, but that we are powerless to prevent it.

"It's just life," they say.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Doc Reeves said:

Seems like there's some inconsistencies between the two stories you linked.  It's certainly an interesting story, the pilot says one of the craft was the size of TWO aircraft carriers.

I’m curious what the motivation is behind this intelligence movement. The UFO presence has been acknowledged unofficially for centuries. The majority of the population is still generally stupid. What is there to gain from releasing this content and an official report?

I could be wrong, but my understanding is that Congress wants this because the presence of UAPs off our coasts is a significant national security concern. So we need answers, or at the very least, a formal action plan.

3 hours ago, CastHorn said:

I’m curious what the motivation is behind this intelligence movement. The UFO presence has been acknowledged unofficially for centuries. The majority of the population is still generally stupid. What is there to gain from releasing this content and an official report? I can already see my Tia Linda arguing on Facebook with strangers on why these are demons. 

One posible explanation is that the military is seeing an increase in UAP activity and they are prepping us for the alien invasion.

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I gaggree with this. No way Trump would have kept his mouth shut if there were anything substantial in that report. The report is gonna say what Obama said (we don't have alien bodies or aircraft, but there are things happening that we cannot explain)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XYZ said:

One posible explanation is that the military is seeing an increase in UAP activity and they are prepping us for the alien invasion.

3 minutes ago, XYZ said:

I gaggree with this. No way Trump would have kept his mouth shut if there were anything substantial in that report. The report is gonna say what Obama said (we don't have alien bodies or aircraft, but there are things happening that we cannot explain)

The moment that somebody in a 3-letter government agency gave a briefing about prepping for an invasion of sorts, it would have been loudly announced  the next day at the world's biggest press conference.

The other thing that bugs me, is that our leadership was constantly going all in on how we have to prepare for an eventual fight with China over Taiwan and parts of the Pacific that they claim, and then we either see an increase in UAP activity, or earlier UAP activities (say stuff that's over 10 years old) leaks out.  Just seems kind of fishy.

6 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Reports like in 1986?

or from Feb?

https://www.12news.com/mobile/article/news/local/arizona/ufo-sighting-american-airlines-pilot-reports-mysterious-object-during-phoenix-flight/75-105a4dbd-7bd8-45ef-98fe-ed75aadfa222

there have been literally countless reports from airliners. The critique then was that no official confirmation was ever given in 80 years. 

Now we actually have official confirmation and people are blowing it off saying we need more civilian stories that critics have already blown off because there wasn’t any word from the military.

what’s happening now has alway been considered the gold standard for confirmation that these thing are actually happening. Whatever they are may be a mystery, but it is a fact now they exist and we don’t know what the hell they. Any conspiracy theory on what the motivations of the gov may be, must include that the phenomena are real.

Additionally, if the military knowing mislead those people who’ve already read it, then have MUCH bigger problems on our hands than aliens. 

I hate to do this man.  I’ve never doxxed anyone but it had to be done...

F4908041-6A4F-4A33-BB20-F3642F4BCD5C.jpeg

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

You’re assessment of him is pretty spot on and there is some back and forth right now about some of his speeches. He hasn’t had a problem openly discussing classified National security subjects in the open before His speaking style is very conversational and haphazard where he trails off of one statement into another so there is debate about what he ‘meant’ but he definitely liked playing coy:

Trump, despite being a big fan of expansive executive power when it benefits him, made it sound like he didn’t have the clearance to learn more about the clips. “I just wonder if it’s real,” he said. “That’s a hell of a video.”

Two months later, he played coy again in an interview with his eldest son on Father’s Day. When Donald Trump Jr. asked his father if he would ever tell the public about an alleged incident at Roswell in 1947, Trump said, “I won’t talk to you about what I know about it, but it’s very interesting.”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/trump-ufo-moments.html

Seems like there's some inconsistencies between the two stories you linked.  It's certainly an interesting story, the pilot says one of the craft was the size of TWO aircraft carriers.

yeah that’s fair, I just read the wiki all the way thru and I’m not sure when it changed on there. It’s a pretty established story and the FAA official has been outspoken about what happened and has been on some UFO documentaries so maybe that put his credibility into question? I honestly don’t know.

sorry about that.

15 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

You’re assessment of him is pretty spot on and there is some back and forth right now about some of his speeches. He hasn’t had a problem openly discussing classified National security subjects in the open before His speaking style is very conversational and haphazard where he trails off of one statement into another so there is debate about what he ‘meant’ but he definitely liked playing coy:
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/trump-ufo-moments.html

“I won’t talk to you about what I know about it, but it’s very interesting.”

He plays coy when the story is boring/nothing, and he wants you to think it's something.  If it's embarrassing, such as another military power fucking around, he absolutely would not want us to be seen as weak, so he'd downplay it as well.

But actual aliens?  No way in hell that anybody would get between him and the media/cameras in regard to what would be the biggest story in the history of humanity.  He knows he would be a legend for spilling the beans on that.

Edit: And if somehow he was able to keep his mouth shut, if it was aliens mentioned in the report coming out next week, he'd make sure and talk about it right before it came out, so that the spotlight was on him.  It's not a political thing, it's a personality thing.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

He plays coy when the story is boring/nothing, and he wants you to think it's something.  If it's embarrassing, such as another military power fucking around, he absolutely would not want us to be seen as weak, so he'd downplay it as well.

But actual aliens?  No way in hell that anybody would get between him and the media/cameras in regard to what would be the biggest story in the history of humanity.  He knows he would be a legend for spilling the beans on that.

I think you’re right, but I feel very strongly that Trump only cares about Trump and revealing anything would have to benefit him directly. The fact we know they are happening but don’t know what they are means this situation could be taken advantage of thru obtuse innuendo.

His decision to release info about stuff we officially don’t know the true nature of can easily be painted as a security threat by his side (Rubio/Tucker Carlson/et al) and it has the potential to create real concern rather than outright panic. Tuckers rant about the military being too worried about being “woke” when there are things violating out airspace comes to mind.

if you can get people on message, you can generate some real political power while absorbing the deep catalog of batshit crazy conspiracies about the deep state which then dovetail with the Qanon bullshit  (ie we are selling humans to Reptilian aliens as food and slaves or the Nazis made a deal with the bad aliens and using their tech made a fleet of U-boats that ventured into space)

22 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

I think you’re right, but I feel very strongly that Trump only cares about Trump and revealing anything would have to benefit him directly.

Which is why, were it aliens, I think he would have put it on blast, because it would have boosted his image, and distracted folks/media from other stuff going on at that time.

The fact we know they are happening but don’t know what they are means this situation could be taken advantage of thru obtuse innuendo.

I think it would have been used in defense budget fights.  Talk about an easy way to get anything and everything they wanted.  And it would have been used to unify people.

if you can get people on message, you can generate some real political power while absorbing the deep catalog of batshit crazy conspiracies about the deep state which then dovetail with the Qanon bullshit  (ie we are selling humans to Reptilian aliens as food and slaves or the Nazis made a deal with the bad aliens and using their tech made a fleet of U-boats that ventured into space)

The qanon stuff is almost a wildcard here - as I mentioned, the son in the father-son duo who was running Q has setup a new alien leaks site this past week.  I think he did it partly for the grift, and partly for the lulz, just like with Q, but he's still going to capture plenty of the qanon nuts, given that he's done it once already.

Will be interesting to see what they do with it.

Shame Art Bell isn't around to take advantage of this. I'd be genuinely curious to see his reaction.

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, but is Space Force trained to run in a zigzag fashion/perpendicular to a rolling spaceship, or will they run in a straight line?

ColorfulCrazyEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif

Scientists: right angle.

Engineers: straight line away from it. 

Gamers: run directly towards it.

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Noory is alright but he's too sympathetic. With Bell you could hear the wink and smile. 

I kind of think he'd be pretty skeptical of this, given how easy the process of pushing out the report is (not easy in terms of time, etc., but just in terms of how last year they asked for the report, and now it's about to be delivered).  He'd be wondering aloud why such a report wasn't produced years/decades ago.

I think he'd be focused less on what's in the report, and more about what he thought was not in it.  Or what he wanted his audience to discuss.  I sometimes thinks it was one big LARP thing with him.

Edited by atomheartbevo

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I kind of think he'd be pretty skeptical of this, given how easy the process of pushing out the report is (not easy in terms of time, etc., but just in terms of how last year they asked for the report, and now it's about to be delivered).

I think he'd be focused less on what's in the report, and more about what he thought was not in it.  Or what he wanted his audience to discuss.  I sometimes thinks it was one big LARP thing with him.

His show still airs but not consistently. They'll play episodes in the 1 hour time slot leading up to Noory's version of C2CAM. Listening to Bell's shows now they certainly at times do seem to have a staged feel, like an old timey radio show.