UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

2 hours ago, CastHorn said:

As a studying anthropologist, I’ve always assumed there was singular root culture prior to many of the post ice age civilizations. Greece, Egypt, the Olmecs, Mayans and the Aztecs, the Basques from Spain, the Gauls from France, the tribes of the Canary and Azores islands, the Frisians from the Netherlands, Amerindian tribes etc. They all project similar customs, religious figures, and art almost as if they evacuated to different coastal regions of the world. It doesn’t really relate this this topic, but i think it’s very possible civilizations have come and gone for millions of years. Who’s to say one wasn’t able to avoid extinction? 

I have my thoughts on that as well.  There are definitely a lot of patterns that can be recognized across various cultures.  Some appear very sinister.  

11 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I guess I should come clean and state that I too have seen a UFO, up close, ABOVE A UTOTEM for god's sake.  With my mom.  If that's not irrefutable evidence of alien beings, I don't know what else qualifies.

But what about anal probing??? Was any of that involved?

for me, the alien angle is just more of a characteristic of the story being a huge mystery. If it turns out to be aliens, great. I think anyone on here would be curious to hear the story. 

But if it’s NOT aliens, well for me the story doesn’t lose any of its pull. You’re talking about something that could still genuinely incorporate conspiracy, secrets and just good old fashion intrigue.

I mean the DOD said something is going on, so let’s hear it.

11 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

If Lazar is a fraud (and he may be) he is not crazy. He is an agent of the DOD who is doing this as part of concerted military operation.

10 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

the thing that interest me is that this guy seems to have able to do some shit with his past that con-men and spies try very hard to do and then seemingly did nothing with it. To me something isn’t lining up. That’s not to say he did alien shit.

4 hours ago, XYZ said:

That article is compelling, but assuming that guy is right and Lazar made that shit up in order to not get in bigger trouble, why would he keep talking about it? Why did he appear on Rogan two years ago? What does he have to gain by talking?

Here's the thing about Lazar, and other people with similar backgrounds:  Too many of these people are like "the government doesn't want me telling you this, but I'm going to tell you anyways!" and that's complete and utter bullshit.

If they had knowledge of something truly Ultra Uber Top Top EYES ONLY Secret, and they were blabbing about it, the government would shut them up.  We don't have hundreds of thousands of government agents monitoring 24/7 the tens of thousands of people (or more) who have been around all of our top secret sites over the decades.  There's no "I can talk about this part of the UBER TOP SECRET PROJECT but I can't tell you about this part!"

There's no fucking cat-and-mouse game with some government agent listening in on their phone or parked down the street.  It's not a game of "Red Rover" where "If I just get around the government agents and get my story into the news or on a blog or in an alternate newspaper or magazine, then I'm safe and the government can't touch me!"

"Oh, but if I'm careful, the government can't do anything to me" they might say, with the expectation that their audience truly believes that, and hasn't been paying attention to the fact that our government is constantly fucking people over for far less, including innocent people.

Have a Secret Service agent discuss specific aspects of White House security, or an Air Force officer discussing how our nuclear weapons are handled, or whatever, and see how well that goes for them.

5 hours ago, CastHorn said:

As a studying anthropologist, I’ve always assumed there was singular root culture prior to many of the post ice age civilizations. Greece, Egypt, the Olmecs, Mayans and the Aztecs, the Basques from Spain, the Gauls from France, the tribes of the Canary and Azores islands, the Frisians from the Netherlands, Amerindian tribes etc. They all project similar customs, religious figures, and art almost as if they evacuated to different coastal regions of the world. It doesn’t really relate this this topic, but i think it’s very possible civilizations have come and gone for millions of years. Who’s to say one wasn’t able to avoid extinction? 

2 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

I have my thoughts on that as well.  There are definitely a lot of patterns that can be recognized across various cultures.  Some appear very sinister.  

Yeah, that stuff is very, very interesting.  There is no denying that something was going on.

As somebody who has taken a few anthropology classes, I think Donovan explained it best in 'Atlantis' (seriously, it's a fucking awesome song).  Hell, just listen to the spoken intro of the song.

Edit: I've never looked, but I got the impression whoever wrote it was into anthropology/history of some sorts/

Edited by atomheartbevo

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Here's the thing about Lazar, and other people with similar backgrounds:  Too many of these people are like "the government doesn't want me telling you this, but I'm going to tell you anyways!" and that's complete and utter bullshit.

If they had knowledge of something truly Ultra Uber Top Top EYES ONLY Secret, and they were blabbing about it, the government would shut them up.  We don't have hundreds of thousands of government agents monitoring 24/7 the tens of thousands of people (or more) who have been around all of our top secret sites over the decades.  There's no "I can talk about this part of the UBER TOP SECRET PROJECT but I can't tell you about this part!"

There's no fucking cat-and-mouse game with some government agent listening in on their phone or parked down the street.  It's not a game of "Red Rover" where "If I just get around the government agents and get my story into the news or on a blog or in an alternate newspaper or magazine, then I'm safe and the government can't touch me!"

"Oh, but if I'm careful, the government can't do anything to me" they might say, with the expectation that their audience truly believes that, and hasn't been paying attention to the fact that our government is constantly fucking people over for far less, including innocent people.

Have a Secret Service agent discuss specific aspects of White House security, or an Air Force officer discussing how our nuclear weapons are handled, or whatever, and see how well that goes for them.

TPTB want us to know. They are priming us before whatever event is about to go down. Or they are cool with letting all this shit be talked about bc they want to distract us from other stuff. “Look over there!” 

That’s all I got. 

19 hours ago, CastHorn said:

These things have been documented in the literature, religious text, and art in some of the most ancient civilizations. I know “alien” has been historically used to describe the ability of these crafts but is it possible that they originate on earth? Maybe some kind of precursor race that predates mankind. 

5 hours ago, CastHorn said:

Damn, they must have completely overhauled Anthropology curricula in the last few years. Who knew Australopithecines, Neanderthals and Denisovians used their stone tools to also create a Space Force? And then used those same stone tools to also hide all the evidence of the Caveman Space Force from the fossil record? 

We've clearly been underestimating the utility of stone tools for a long time. Also, I'm reserving the name Caveman Space Force as my karaoke band name. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

TPTB want us to know. They are priming us before whatever event is about to go down. Or they are cool with letting all this shit be talked about bc they want to distract us from other stuff. “Look over there!” 

That’s all I got. 

If it was that serious, it would have leaked under the last (or a previous) administration. No CR, it seriously would have leaked, or the Prez would have held a press conference, or he would have dropped that info on his way out of office, or even during his campaign.

If alien visitors were legit, yeah, it'd freak out plenty of folks, particularly those that are from the Abrahamic religions, there's no denying that.

But we have to separate the wheat from the chaff. There's too much misinformation out there (whether it's deliberate or accidental), and there's too many people who make a buck from said misinformation.

If the LGMs were seen as a threat, we should have logically been told years ago, to prepare us, and to get the earth as a whole unified and on some kind of war footing and/or in some kind of survival mode.  If they weren't seen as a threat and were quite friendly, then the world's governments would be tripping over themselves to get the info out and present themselves as the best representation of humanity for the aliens to meet.

To throw another twist out there for those of us in our 40s and older, if the US had such knowledge, the Soviets would have made damn sure the world knew about it, and if the Soviets had such knowledge, we would have returned the favor.  It's like with the moon truthers - they ignore the fact that if we had faked the moon landings, the Soviets would have made damn sure that the world knew.

Donovan's Atlantis spoken intro:

The continent of Atlantis was an island
Which lay before the great flood
In the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean
So great an area of land, that from her western shores
Those beautiful sailors journeyed
To the South and the North Americas with ease
In their ships with painted sails

To the east, Africa was a neighbor
Across a short strait of sea miles
The great Egyptian age is but a remnant of The Atlantian culture
The antediluvian kings colonized the world
All the gods who play in the mythological dramas
In all legends from all lands were from fair Atlantis
Knowing her fate, Atlantis sent out ships to all corners of the Earth
On board were the Twelve
The poet, the physician, the farmer, the scientist
The magician and the other so-called gods of our legends
Though gods they were
And as the elders of our time choose to remain blind
Let us rejoice and let us sing and dance and ring in the new
Hail Atlantis!

13 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Haven’t the Chinese/Russia had the same type of sightings? 

Yep. Brazil and Canada also. In particular, Alberta. They say it’s because of the pandemic. More people looking at the sky and seeing things. The 911 calls in Alberta are sorta hilarious: callers saying aliens have already landed and are breaking into people’s homes. Which is a pretty shitty thing to do. Breaking into people’s homes. 

Edited by Nicole44

Why would a craft capable of crossing vast reaches of space in the blink of an eye need lights? So many reports of UFO's involve seeing lights, at night. What the fuck is that about, they come here all the way from Nibiru with interdimensional galactic butt sex on the brain and need turn signals? I'm sorry but I'm calling BS on anything with running lights being extraterrestrial. 

• Like 1

So I doubt these are Russia/Chinese made if they’re having similar sightings 

Which makes you wonder if they are saying the same thing about us, which is exactly what we want them to think because this is our own technology that has everyone worked up. Maybe we’ve been working on this stuff for years and other people are starting to notice, so we had to spook our own Navy and cause a public frenzy to make it look like we’re just as clueless as everyone else.
Some version of that explanation makes the most sense to me. It’s the most boring explanation but also the most comforting when the alternatives are China/Russia/aliens.
  • Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, wild_turkey said:

Which makes you wonder if they are saying the same thing about us, which is exactly what we want them to think because this is our own technology that has everyone worked up. Maybe we’ve been working on this stuff for years and other people are starting to notice, so we had to spook our own Navy and cause a public frenzy to make it look like we’re just as clueless as everyone else.
Some version of that explanation makes the most sense to me. It’s the most boring explanation but also the most comforting when the alternatives are China/Russia/aliens.

Are you high?

It's an unclassified report, so we know of at least three things:

1. If it's aliens, they won't tell us.
  2. If it's our own UAVs testing our defenses and/or operating in a friendly/secure area in case of an accident, they won't tell us.
  3. If it's the Russians or Chinese or somebody else testing us, they won't tell us.
Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Obama weighs in.

says UFOs are real but we don’t have alien bodies.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/5dbg8b/obama-says-government-doesnt-have-alien-specimens-but-ufos-are-real

Well, that’s the headline and you repeated it but that’s not at all what he said. Not that I would believe a word out of anyone’s mouth about this but he said we do not have alien bodies and we do not have spaceships. We have footage and records of objects in the sky that we can’t explain.

im not sure anyone is denying that.

The scale of coverup that would have to be involved of proof of aliens not just in the U.S. but around the world is so far fetched that it actually is an extremely strong indicator that we have no such proof. I don’t know what these UFO’s are and neither does any of the world’s governments.

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

3. If it's the Russians or Chinese or somebody else testing us, they won't tell us.

that would be a big problem to lie to congress about the nature of direct threats against the US. 

If it’s Russian or Chinese and they don’t tell us, that would be an actual crime.

2 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

that would be a big problem to lie to congress about the nature of direct threats against the US. 

If it’s Russian or Chinese and they don’t tell us, that would be an actual crime.

Lying to Congress is perfectly cromulent if it's done to in the name of national security.  Clapper out front should have told you so.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, bernorange said:

Lying to Congress is perfectly cromulent if it's done to in the name of national security.  Clapper out front should have told you so.

well, it’s not really a lie. Congress is supposed to be in on it and classified info is  reported to closed committees that are directly related to the info. 
If Congress asks for something, the info may not be given to everyone but the people in the “need to know” loop will be informed. 

Finally a valid hypothesis for why Aliens also probe our butts:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/05/evolution-butts/618915/

“The moment you say ‘anus,’ you can hear a pin drop in the room,” Helm said. Bodily taboos have turned anuses across the tree of life into cultural underdogs, and scientific ones too: Not many researchers vocally count themselves among the world’s anus enthusiasts, which, according to the proud few, creates a bit of a blind spot—one that keeps us from understanding a fundamental aspect of our own biology.

The appearance of the anus was momentous in animal evolution, turning a one-hole digestive sac into an open-ended tunnel. Creatures with an anus could physically segregate the acts of eating and defecating, reducing the risk of sullying a snack with scat; they no longer had to finish processing one meal before ingesting another, allowing their tubelike body to harvest more energy and balloon in size. Nowadays, anuses take many forms. Several animals, such as the sea cucumber, have morphed their out-hole into a Swiss Army knife of versatility; others thought that gastrointestinal back doors were so nice, they sprouted them at least twice. “There’s been a lot of evolutionary freedom to play around with that part of the body plan,” Armita Manafzadeh, a vertebrate morphology expert at Brown University, told me.

But anuses are also shrouded in scientific intrigue, and a fair bit of squabbling. Researchers still hotly debate how and when exactly the anus first arose, and the number of times the orifice was acquired or lost across different species. To tap into our origins, we’ll need to take a squarer look at our ends.

Edited by DonkeyCigars

A good overview look at the 4 main possibilities of what the heck might be going on.

(besides butt stuff)

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/the-conventional-wisdom-on-ufos-is-shifting/

On the menu today: A deep dive into the U.S. military — and former president Barack Obama! — declaring that indeed, pilots encounter flying objects that we cannot identify on a regular basis.

Obama on UFO Videos: ‘We Don’t Know Exactly What They Are’

Much like the sudden shift on the conventional wisdom around the lab leak, the conventional wisdom about UFOs — not necessarily space aliens, but the existence of flying objects that authorities cannot identify — is shifting rapidly; it’s like you can feel the ground moving beneath your feet. 60 Minutes did a lengthy and credulous report, featuring declassified videos of objects that don’t look like any conventional aircraft, and interviews with former Pentagon officials and retired Navy pilots who seemed convinced.

No less a figure than former president Barack Obama is weighing in, indicating that he, as president, was kept in the loop about what U.S. military pilots were seeing the skies and unable to identify.

Last night on The Late Late Show with James Corden, Obama declared, “What is true, and I’m actually being serious here, is that there is footage and records of objects in the skies that we don’t know exactly what they are.” He continued: “We can’t explain how they move, their trajectory. They did not have an easily explainable pattern. And so I think that people still take seriously, trying to investigate and figure out what that is

What’s going on here? There are four main possibilities. These pilots could be witnessing secret U.S. government or military technology, secret technology from the private sector, secret technology from an unfriendly country, or . . . aliens. (Insert “I’m not saying it’s aliens . . . but it’s aliens” meme here.)

One: Secret U.S. government or military technology. Every now and then, government officials make comments that suggest our government has made amazing technological breakthrough

Several times during his presidency, Donald Trump referred to a “super-duper missile.” In May 2020, he said at a press conference about the Space Force, “We’re building, right now, incredible military equipment at a level that nobody has ever seen before. We have no choice. We have to do it — with the adversaries we have out there. We have a — I call it the ‘super-duper missile.’ And I heard the other night, [it’s] 17 times faster than what they have right now.” Pentagon officials later elaborated that the president was referring to research and development of hypersonic weapons that can travel 17 times faster than the speed of sound.

For what it’s worth, one of the retired government officials interviewed in the 60 Minutes report, former deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence Christopher Mellon, said it’s not one of ours.

Former president Obama could be lying — come on, it’s happened before — and it could be that the highest levels of the U.S. government do know what these things are, but doesn’t want to say, as part of an elaborate effort to maintain the secrecy of a U.S. aerial-combat or surveillance advantage. But if we had technologies so advanced that our own pilots, who were not read into the program, thought they were beyond the capacity of human beings . . . well, wouldn’t we be doing a lot better on a lot of fronts? Does our military and intelligence community act like they’ve got access to technology that, in the words of one Pentagon investigator, “can do 6-to-700 g-forces, that can fly at 13,000 miles an hour, that can evade radar and that can fly through air and water and possibly space”?

And if you had that technology, would you be flying around off the coast of Virginia Beach “every day for at least a couple years,” as one former Navy pilot lieutenant told 60 Minutes

Wouldn’t you spend more time buzzing the Natanz nuclear-research site in Iran or something?

Compared to other technological breakthroughs, classified aviation projects are a lot harder to keep secret, because they need to fly around. Sure, those testing the crafts can try to keep them in restricted airspace such as Groom Lake, a.k.a. Area 51, but sooner or later, someone will see something, either on the ground, in the air, on radar, or in a satellite image. The same is true for our space-based programs. Even when NASA has something secret, like the X-37B Secret unmanned Space Shuttle, sky-watchers know they’re launching it, they just don’t know what that shuttle’s mission is. And when NASA runs tests of aircraft near cities, it sends out a press release; it doesn’t want large numbers of people convinced they’ve just seen alien spacecraft.

And companies that develop these aircraft are often itching to showcase them to the world, like Northrop Grumman’s B-21heavy bomber and Lockheed Martin’s new Speed Racer drone.

Then again, sometimes our defense establishment can keep secrets from the rest of the world. Last September, the U.S. Air Force revealed it had secretly designed, built, and flown at least one prototype of its Next Generation Air Dominance (NGAD) fighter, years ahead of schedule. And the concept art, revealed just last month, makes it look a little like the flattened, dart-like alien fighters from the movie Independence Day. It’s not hard to imagine someone seeing a test flight of that craft and thinking it was something alien.

Similarly, in the 1980s, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and Northrop Grumman developed an odd, boxy craft named “Tacit Blue.”

One problem with this theory is that one of the sightings discussed in the 60 Minutesreport occurred in November 2004, almost 17 years ago. We’ve had aviation breakthroughs in the past 17 years, but nothing like what the Navy pilots described in that incident — the speed, the maneuverability, the ability to virtually disappear.

Two: Secret technology from the private sector. SpaceX and Blue Orchard are doing some amazing things, but what they’ve shown the world is nothing like what is seen on the Navy jets’ infrared-targeting cameras. And we’re stuck with the same question as this being a secret government project: If someone had the ability to do this 17 years ago . . . what have they been doing with it since? If you developed these kinds of extraordinary stealth and surveillance abilities, wouldn’t you want to apply it to some sort of goal other than checking out sunbathers around Virginia Beach?

Three: Secret technology from an unfriendly country. This is arguably the most ominous potential explanation.

We know China is developing its own stealth fighters, and it is believed that the FC-31 Gyrfalcon completed a flight test late last year. But the publicly available images of the Gyrfalcon suggest it looks like . . . a jet fighter, nothing like the circular or tube-like images seen on 60 Minutes.

Russia’s Okhotnik unmanned combat air vehicle is now being tested, and drones can definitely look more “alien” because they don’t need to fit a human pilot inside. They don’t need windows, and they don’t need wings. If talented tinkerers can create floating versions of the “Baby Yoda” cradle, Russian or Chinese flight engineers could create a flying drone that looks like a sphere or Tic-Tac. The question is whether they could make a vehicle that could move the way these images move.

And while China or Russia may seem aggressive and confident on the world stage right now, if they really had technology that was several generations ahead of the U.S. military’s, wouldn’t they be even more aggressive than they are now? Why rattle the saber on Taiwan or Ukraine when you’ve got an unbelievably lopsided air-superiority advantage?

And finally . . .

Four: They’re aliens. Weirdly, if these are alien craft, that almost seems more reassuring than a hostile human foreign power. These craft certainly don’t seem hostile, or at least immediately hostile. They certainly don’t seem to be interested in appearing in a giant craft above our cities, like in V. Maybe they have something akin to a “Prime Directive,” and believe they should only quietly observe humanity, and not interfere in our development. Maybe we’ve become a giant reality show for some alien civilization.

The isolated tribesmen of North Sentinel Island in the Bay of Bengal have never had serious contact with the outside world because they attack anyone who comes near them. The Indian government strongly discourages efforts to contact the tribesmen; attempts to contact them or interact usually are met with a volley of arrows and spears. The Sentinelese presumably have little to no sense of life outside of their island, in part because of their uniquely isolated culture.

Maybe we look like that to an alien culture. Human beings are messy, divided, sometimes mean. We’re capable of great acts and great mercy, but also atrocities and cruelty. Collectively, some group of people somewhere on Earth has been fighting wars over territory, resources, cultural differences, and faith for the entirety of human existence. Our societies are getting better — gradually — but human nature hasn’t changed much if it has changed at all. We exhibit short-term thinking, self-destructive bad habits, impulsive decision-making, greed, arrogance, stubborn denial of inconvenient facts, and lie to others and ourselves.

An alien civilization capable of developing the technology to travel between star systems — and to create stealthy surveillance craft! — probably worked a lot of these issues out a long time ago. We must look like unruly toddlers to them. Maybe we are best watched from a safe distance.

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 1

Your options are probably:

1. Intergalactic alien manned aircraft
  2. Intergalactic alien unmanned drones
  3. Interdimensional advanced human technology from Earth
  4. An unknown prehistoric advanced civilization that fled Earth and is now returning
  5. Thanos
  6. Russian/Chinese technology

Honestly, #6 is by far the most laughable of all those options.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Your options are probably:

1. Intergalactic alien manned aircraft
  2. Intergalactic alien unmanned drones
  3. Interdimensional advanced human technology from Earth
  4. An unknown prehistoric advanced civilization that fled Earth and is now returning
  5. Thanos
  6. Russian/Chinese technology

Honestly, #6 is by far the most laughable of all those options.

My money is on #2

In societal terms, humans are a primitive species. All we do is fight each other, mostly for childish reasons. If I was an alien species, I wouldn’t risk sending a sentient being for risk of the knuckle draggers clubbing it and tearing it to pieces in search of chocolate 

My dad was a Vietnam era Army aviator (passed away when I was young so I never got any stories from him). My mom said something interesting to me the other day when this topic came up. She said something to the effect that she'd heard too many straight laced, very serious type pilots of that time say they'd seen too many things not to believe. Said they described it like the UFOs were checking them out, following them, etc. 

So it's not just the Navy, and drones didn't exist in the 70s.

Change of direction.. the ocean seems like it would be a great place for a forward operating outpost if you had the tech to go really deep.

Edited by BillyBadAss

Former pentagon official went on Tucker Carlson last night and says US has exotic materials from UAPs. 

More positioning from Fox to eventually say that UAPs are a threat and evidence of “deep state” danger

Story and Video

On Wednesday’s Tucker Carlson Tonight, Lue Elizondo discussed his recent claims about the U.S. government having long known about the existence of unidentified aerial phenomena or UAP. Elizondo is the former Pentagon director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program and has been pushing for more transparency from government officials.

“Why the lying?” Elizondo asked of the government's previous stance UAPs. “Probably because the certain elements in the Pentagon have backed themselves in a corner. They spent a long time and amount of energy trying to obfuscate themselves.”

In a recent 60 Minutes interview, Elizondo claimed the aircraft were undetectable on radar and could pull “6-to-700 g-forces” and “fly at 13,000 miles an hour.” And on Wednesday he claimed more than just reports exist.

“The United States government is in possession of exotic material,” Elizondo claimed. “More analysis needs to be done.”

Next month a report is scheduled to be presented to the senate. While many of the reports are expected to be redacted, Elizondo hopes it opens the door for the exotic materials to be more closely studied.

“There's pockets in the U.S. government that are willing to have the conversation and conduct the analysis,” he said. “I'm not going to say what the elements are. I'm worried for the same type of reprisal that I'm facing currently.”

Seems world wide UFO sightings have been  increasing significantly in the past few years.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2021/05/20/global-ufo-sightings-are-taking-off-again-infographic/?sh=46452d6237b5

Next month, U.S. intelligence services are due to deliver a groundbreaking report on “unidentified aerial phenomena” to Congress. Compiled by the secretary of defense and director of national intelligence, it is expected to declassify Pentagon knowledge about unexplained aerial objects at a time when encounters between UFOs and U.S. Navy fighter jets have been sending chills through the nation. Often dismissed as the made-up ramblings of predominantly rural-dwelling attention seekers, a decade and a half of encounters between the Navy's top fighter pilots and mysterious objects that have been tracked by sophisticated sensors are generating some real attention. 

Three videos from the targeting pods of U.S. Navy Super Hornets taken in 2004 and 2015 reveal mysterious sphere-shaped objects flying through the sky. Commenting on their encounter off the coast of San Diego in 2004, former Navy pilot David Fravor and Lieutenant Commander Alex Dietrich described the incident to TV program "60 Minutes", stating that they and two other pilots observed an area of roiling whitewater in the middle of the calm sea. Fravor said that "we saw this little white Tic Tac-looking object. And it's just kind of moving above the whitewater area". He then added that "it gets right in front of me and just disappears". 

Seconds after the object disappeared, guided missile cruiser USS Princeton acquired it on radar 60 miles away. Both pilots struggled to provide an explanation for the encounter with Fravor saying that "there's definitely something out there that was better than our airplane". Commenting on the upcoming report in mid-March, former National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe told Fox News that "there have been sightings all over the world". Elaborating, he said that "when we talk about sightings, the other thing I will tell you, it's not just a pilot or satellite or some intelligence collection. Usually, we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things". 

So, are UFO sightings reflecting the unease emanating from U.S. Navy cockpits? There is actually a National UFO Reporting Center in the United States which documents sightings of unexplained aerial phenomena all over the world. Interestingly, sightings have indeed been picking up again and there have been close to a thousand already this year as of mid-May. While there was a dip in sightings in 2018, there were 6,281 in 2019 and 7,267 in 2020. While these numbers might have been discarded as coming from folks with a little bit too much time on their hands in the past, the emergence of encounters backed up by radar contact and advanced sensor imagery have lended them far more credence

66BCB6BC-3D45-4E26-857F-E3BAF0C675F3.jpeg