MillerEP

The Expanse (Amazon Prime)

Well shit. I really liked him. But if there's truth to this (and to be clear, I am not saying that in a question the victim kind of way, but rather a waiting for investigation to finish kind if way) he gotta go.

10 hours ago, APMP said:

Well shit. I really liked him. But if there's truth to this (and to be clear, I am not saying that in a question the victim kind of way, but rather a waiting for investigation to finish kind if way) he gotta go.

From going down on the rabbit hole,  it looks pretty real.  Dude is not a good guy.  My guess is we get a new Alex, or they donk him off and bring in a new character.  

4 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

From going down on the rabbit hole,  it looks pretty real.  Dude is not a good guy.  My guess is we get a new Alex, or they donk him off and bring in a new character.  

I’m fine with recasting 

They could recast anyone except Amos, Chrisjen, and Detective Miller and I wouldn't mind.

3 hours ago, Apep said:

They could recast anyone except Amos, Chrisjen, and Detective Miller and I wouldn't mind.

Pretty much yeah. 

Unpopular opinion but I’d be ok with a Chrisjen recast. Her voice sounds like she’s going to die of lung cancer in the next ten minutes.

Unpopular opinion but I’d be ok with a Chrisjen recast. Her voice sounds like she’s going to die of lung cancer in the next ten minutes.
That is what makes it so awesome

40 minutes ago, APMP said:
1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

That is what makes it so awesome

It's exactly how I pictured it reading the books.  She sounds like a grizzled old politician - oh hey, that's what she is. 

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

No wonder his Martian family disowned him.

Well Damn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This is not what I was hoping to see when I saw the thread was bumped.  God dammit 

3 hours ago, Xian said:

This is not what I was hoping to see when I saw the thread was bumped.  God dammit 

Bezos didn't spent the bucks to let one person derail things.  And the writers, the actual book writers, have made it known they aren't happy if it's true, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch for them to, well, you know....

spacer.png

9 hours ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

Bezos could probably afford to have him flash cloned.

But wouldn't the clone be a deviant as well? I'm not completely versed in clone logic. 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:19 AM, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

But wouldn't the clone be a deviant as well? I'm not completely versed in clone logic. 

Your avatar suggests otherwise.