2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

18 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Nyheim Hines fucking rules. LOL

Scored more than he was projected but i wish he would've broke that last tackle in the 4th cause he was home free. So close.

Flex options:

Marvin Jones or Matt Breida? Both have big fat Q's next to there names. 

Cooks getting his bell rung is hurting me.  Goff is reverting to his rookie season too... Unbelievable how pro QBs can't deal with noise.

Down27 points with SWaim tonight and Ingram tomorrow.

Outside shot at still pulling this week off...

well i have a decision. i am up by 13. ppr league. opponent has one player, Michael Thomas. i have one player left. a running back. I have two choices, Mark Ingram or Adrian Peterson. Ingram kicked ass for me last year, even with Kamara doing so good. Worried how they will use him his first game back. But also worried about Peterson against the Saints. They are good against the run and if their offense is clicking Washington could be in abandon the run mode. leaning towards Ingram.

10 hours ago, po elvis said:

well i have a decision. i am up by 13. ppr league. opponent has one player, Michael Thomas. i have one player left. a running back. I have two choices, Mark Ingram or Adrian Peterson. Ingram kicked ass for me last year, even with Kamara doing so good. Worried how they will use him his first game back. But also worried about Peterson against the Saints. They are good against the run and if their offense is clicking Washington could be in abandon the run mode. leaning towards Ingram.

I'd go Ingram.

16 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Is going 2-0 damn near impossible in this stupid game?

Seems like those odds are like 15%, 1-1 40%, 0-2 45%

I'm beginning to think going Costanza and doing opposite of your instincts is the way to go in FF. Wasn't feeling it this year, drafted unprepared and drunk as hell. NFL.com projected me at 2 wins. Now 5-0, with a 100 point plus lead on the next highest scoring team. Shit is so ridiculously random. Letting my dog draft for me next year.

3 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Yeah, hope that dude went with Ingram.

I still needed his last 2 carries to get me to a 121-120 win.

At that point I thought I might lose the whole week by 1 yard.

That near fumble almost sent me over the edge.  Now I am 5-0 with 4 different 3-2 teams chasing.  Hell yeah!!!

So is there any reason to hold onto Dez Bryant at this point?  I thought he would be picked up by now, but nobody in the NFL seems to want him, and he didn't even kneel.

Jamaal Charles was picked up by Jacksonville, I may put him on my bench just to see what he does.

What does Surly think?