dcbc

Cool Pictures of Music Icons

On 9/10/2020 at 11:59 PM, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Capture+_2020-09-10-23-56-27-1.png

Didn't know that Bill Barr's career in law enforcement began as a security guard for Elvis Presley (over the King's right shoulder).  

that's a great pic of Elvis though.  I'm sure everybody shat bricks before one of his shows, but he just strode out and commanded the audience like a King.  

Edited by Lobo

I wanna play along but I'm not seeing the Michael Douglas vibe from that guy.  Perhaps we should ask younger, thinner Paulie Sorvino behind him.  

Oh, well in that case...I like it very much.  He said Michael Douglas, not me.  I guess technically they were both Michael Douglas.  But all of us, in life, be us Elvis or some simple peon all have our own Mike Douglas to face.  

But you can't tell me that ain't Paulie Sorvino and fucking Bill Barr behind the King.  

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Oh, well in that case...I like it very much.  He said Michael Douglas, not me.  I guess technically they were both Michael Douglas.  But all of us, in life, be us Elvis or some simple peon all have our own Mike Douglas to face.  

But you can't tell me that ain't Paulie Sorvino and fucking Bill Barr behind the King.  

...and Martin Sheen flanking the Kang's left side. 

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Didn't know that Bill Barr's career in law enforcement began as a security guard for Elvis Presley (over the King's right shoulder).  

that's a great pic of Elvis though.  I'm sure everybody shat bricks before one of his shows, but he just strode out and commanded the audience like a King.  

Yeah, that is a great pic. 

It's weird, most photos of Elvis are either when he first hit the scene or when he became Fat Vegas Elvis.   You don't see many like the shot on this thread.

It goes a long way to explain womens' infatuation with him.  No homo.  #NTTIAWWT