Cool Pictures of Music Icons

dcbc

11 hours ago, drifter379 said:

bdeae2c96580ad518f3b5624a71a95e5.jpg

I saw her in 1985 playing Magenta in a reboot of "The Rocky Horror Show" in St. Louis.  They were trying to get it to Broadway, but everything fell through after a pretty well-received 6-month local run.  It was at a dinner theater -- she climbed on my table and sang.  Eye-opening, to say the least.

I saw her in 1985 playing Magenta in a reboot of "The Rocky Horror Show" in St. Louis.  They were trying to get it to Broadway, but everything fell through after a pretty well-received 6-month local run.  It was at a dinner theater -- she climbed on my table and sang.  Eye-opening, to say the least.

She was the main reason I bought heavy metal magazines in the 80's.

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know why I find her oddly attractive.  I guess it's the fact that she doesn't give a shit.  She's kinda dumpy, and isn't exactly blessed with a beautiful face, but she owns it all.  

She's about 4 foot nuthin', too. 

Saw her in the lobby of the St. Anthony in SA.  I'm 6'3" and we eyeballed each other as she was about belt buckle high to me.  I say, "what's up, Joan?  Why you in town?"  She says, "gotta show tonight."

And like that.....she were gone.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know why I find her oddly attractive.  I guess it's the fact that she doesn't give a shit.  She's kinda dumpy, and isn't exactly blessed with a beautiful face, but she owns it all.  

She has/had a pretty good body and she wasn’t afraid to show it off. I still remember that “do you wanna touch” video. 

On 4/10/2018 at 3:27 PM, jimmyjazz said:

That is also known as confidence, or the fact that she is a girl & can still screw most of the guys she ever wanted...

And if they want to know who I am, I write about who I am in the lyrics, so don’t be lazy-read the lyrics and figure it out for yourself. I sing to everyone, that’s the bottom line. You don’t want to say, “All right, you guys, you can’t be involved in this.” You want everybody to be involved. You want everybody to want you.

16 hours ago, drifter379 said:

Mr. Mojo Risin

I met Ian at the bronco bowl in Dallas one year. A buddy of mine was friends with the Cult's manager and we went to see them. I must say it was a most excellent show. I also had tickets to see the Holy Barbarians but ended working late and couldn't go. I was thoroughly pissed. 

• dcbc changed the title to Cool Pictures of Music Icons