Beer 2019, imo.

HenryJames

5 hours ago, HenryJames said:

I saw their Facebook post and SO wanted to ask them why it has to be "returning" when it should be one of their mainstays?  Ditch the crap IPAs that not even IPA-lovers like, focus on your portfolio of core Belgian-style beers, and also why you're at it stop insisting on distributing to Japan and maybe just ensure Texas can get your beer?

But I was afraid that would make me sound like an asshole.  I sure would hate to sound like an asshole.

• Like 3

okay, work with me here

it occurred to me recently that i have never

ever

even tasted one tiny sip of Coors Light.

Done my share of macrobrews. Coors Banquet is cheap fun. Bud's great overseas and in StL. In-laws used to serve home cooked Chinese with MGD. And tasted a lot of other garbage that I won't try again, like Miller Lite and Heineken.

Naturally I don't buy that stuff on the regular when Costco has 36-packs of Karl Strauss Oktoberfest, German craft brewery samplers, etc on sale. And the market up a block has Shiner when I'm feeling homesick. And you can never go wrong with Red Trolley.

But yeah. Knowing that people drink a few oceans' worth of the stuff every fortnight, now I'm curious to know, like a seventh grader who just spotted Jennifer showing a bit more curvature than he remembered in that tight gray sweater, just what it is they're putting in those cans.