If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

19 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Gordon is out sick again, I presume? I'm off today so slept in a little bit and turned on the app about 9:30, then rolled it back an hour and heard Junes say Sirois was in for Gordo.

i thought i heard Junior say he was he was out on vacation but maybe I heard wrong

On 2/15/2020 at 2:34 PM, Surly Bevo said:

Not true at all.  You, Jr Miller and Beeper Rex are all still in the line up of this thread.

Jesus don't compare me with those clowns.  And you're just stuck in the mud if you really think the shows weren't at least solid last week after the shock wore off.

I love how we act like that’s not a thing. It was evident. Those two teams play 10 times, Georgia wins 8. We got lucky. 
I'm glad I didn't watch that game from your weak beta-cuck perspective. I bet the 2005 NC game was terrible for you too, instead of celebrating you were calculating how many times we would have lost if we could replay the game over and over.
  • Like 3

That 100 pt Houston Tulsa game referenced had Dr Phil playing for Tulsa. The Tulsa team was absolutely wrecked by a nasty virus and seriously considered canceling but Yeoman told Tulsa they’d cut em some slack if things got out of hand.... then they returned a punt for a td and kicked the pat to hit 100 in the waning moments.

Jake & Dan were pretty funny on Free 4 All tonight. It's fun to watch Dan make Doocy squirm. Discussing Chaka Khan's butchering of the National Anthem and Dan notes Doocy is a singer. Sam asks Doocy to sing a line and he says it disrespectful to only sing part of it. Dan asks Doocy if they yelled "STARS!" when she got to that part and Doocy immediately said "And we'll be back after this!"

Edited by RPM

3 hours ago, NoName said:

extremely thin skinned human being who is generally regarded as an asshole (look at what people said about him before he came to the Rangers) 

He's lucky he didn't get fired the first year he was with the Rangers IIRC. Something about a ill-advised tweet.

• Like 1