If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

3 hours ago, RPM said:

No, I compared the current HL to the most shitty rock band's 3rd rate touring troupe. HL with Rhynes would be comparable to Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.

You overrate him.  But everyone does, especially since he quit with that stupid ass masturbatory video.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still going with that bit? What if I gave you a shoutout from my verified (cue Vivaldi) Twitter account?   

Corby back to overnight board op

Here's my list! IT NEEDS TA BE RIPPED BAND I HATE: Imagine Dragons BAND I THINK IS OVERRATED: Grateful Dead BAND I THINK IS UNDER-APPRECIATED: Talking Heads BAND I LOVE: Red Hot Ch

Posted Images

Just now, threesheets said:

You overrate him.  But everyone does, especially since he quit with that stupid ass masturbatory video.

Early HL days with Rhynes and Greggo were gold. The remotes from The Byron were greatness. And, yes... I know it's all Greggo's fault. But man they had lightning in a bottle. Bob and Dan came close, but never reached the electromagnetic properties of The Hardline.

• Like 1

I really don't get that. I think they sound pretty good.  They've been doing roundtables for so long I can't imagine a combination that I wouldn't enjoy as long as Norm isn't part of it.  Or Donny running it.

But I'm a Day 1-er so....(vocal fry)

1 hour ago, threesheets said:

I really don't get that. I think they sound pretty good.  They've been doing roundtables for so long I can't imagine a combination that I wouldn't enjoy as long as Norm isn't part of it.  Or Donny running it.

But I'm a Day 1-er so....(vocal fry)

Norm is better than every single person on the hardline. 

• Hook 'Em 1
10 minutes ago, futureman said:

Norm is better than every single person on the hardline. 

Not when bob was with Dan. Bob and Dan were the perfect combination.  But current day, I do like norm and d and sirois and Julie more than hardline. I haven’t listened to hardline in months and it sucks because I reallllllly miss bob and Dan. Afternoon show needs to be bob dan and jub. Put corby and junior together in the morning so I can get some work done in the am. 

• Hook 'Em 1
28 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

Not when bob was with Dan. Bob and Dan were the perfect combination.  But current day, I do like norm and d and sirois and Julie more than hardline. I haven’t listened to hardline in months and it sucks because I reallllllly miss bob and Dan. Afternoon show needs to be bob dan and jub. Put corby and junior together in the morning so I can get some work done in the am. 

Jake and Dan kick the fuck out of Bob and Dan. We finally get full Dan unchained now. 

• Hook 'Em 2
12 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Jesus... Enough with the "How to get out of a skid" talk. 

hadnt punched out of the musers in years.  but willfully ignorant gordo is not a character i want to listen to.  that segment was garbage.

• Like 1

The Great Dongavan is coming up on Cirque to give a review of Radiohead’s In Rainbows — should be good.

I’m also intrigued by the show they just discussed from Hulu — In and Of Itself.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

The Great Dongavan is coming up on Cirque to give a review of Radiohead’s In Rainbows — should be good.

I’m also intrigued by the show they just discussed from Hulu — In and Of Itself.

I caught the end of that Radiohead segment, kind of weird since I just revisited that whole album earlier this morning. 

5 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I caught the end of that Radiohead segment, kind of weird since I just revisited that whole album earlier this morning. 

I've been spinning back through it this afternoon. It's so good. I tweeted Sirois and Donny after the segment and said "Now do OK Computer," which Sirois liked.

• Hook 'Em 1
12 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I've been spinning back through it this afternoon. It's so good. I tweeted Sirois and Donny after the segment and said "Now do OK Computer," which Sirois liked.

Yeah Donny Doo is certainly not ready for Kid A ha ha

8 hours ago, LosIllini said:

Between Junior and Blake, had to punch out today. 

Who's next on bands of your life, TC?  Just kill the segment already.

TC BOYL segment would probably be radio gold.  Not because TC has any fucking taste but because he thinks he does and would come in under that premise and TC being TC they would probably shoot all his fucking wheels off. 

9 hours ago, CBT said:

Sark was great, Hang Zone train wreck was great, HZ roasting Gaglardi and Lites was great.

Sark was fantastic. I think even if I were a rival fan, I’d find the guy likable. No agenda, no bullshit, good guy, doesn’t pull any punches about our glaring need to rebuild our lines. I thought he was great and he is growing on me and has been ever since the day we hired him. 

Gaglardi needs to called out and it was great having Julie have to sit there and listen to it. Dan, HP and UP have had plenty of outages. Believe me. 

Sark was fantastic. I think even if I were a rival fan, I’d find the guy likable. No agenda, no bullshit, good guy, doesn’t pull any punches about our glaring need to rebuild our lines. I thought he was great and he is growing on me and has been ever since the day we hired him. 
Gaglardi needs to called out and it was great having Julie have to sit there and listen to it. Dan, HP and UP have had plenty of outages. Believe me. 

Yeah, 50% of Park Cities residents have experienced power outages. They ain’t getting preferential treatment here.
2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, 50% of Park Cities residents have experienced power outages. They ain’t getting preferential treatment here.

I’ve been fortunate. Lost power pretty much all of yesterday, starting at 6 AM and coming back at 9 PM. I’ve had friends that have been without it for 48 hours. Had some friends that haven’t lost it. No rhyme or reason. I have a friend whose house I can walk to in 2 minutes that hasn’t lost it at all. 

• Like 1
I’ve been fortunate. Lost power pretty much all of yesterday, starting at 6 AM and coming back at 9 PM. I’ve had friends that have been without it for 48 hours. Had some friends that haven’t lost it. No rhyme or reason. I have a friend whose house I can walk to in 2 minutes that hasn’t lost it at all. 

I’m over in Bluffview and must be on the same grid as Love Field. We haven’t lost power a single time. My ex lives by HP Village and she hadn’t had power for nearly a day. It’s back on as of late tonight but who knows for how long. She also has no water because she let her pipes freeze even though I told that dumb bitch to drip her faucets — at least the ones on outer walls.
7 hours ago, C-Man said:

I’m over in Bluffview and must be on the same grid as Love Field. We haven’t lost power a single time. My ex lives by HP Village and she hadn’t had power for nearly a day. It’s back on as of late tonight but who knows for how long. She also has no water because she let her pipes freeze even though I told that dumb bitch to drip her faucets — at least the ones on outer walls.

Sounds like the relationship ended well. I can walk to your ex’s house. Got any pics?

Edited by Dr. Beeper