futureman

$9.95 worth every penny

I have never seen an "analyst" melt down quicker and more pathetically than Will Curry manning the BON account. 

It hasn't been a good game in a lot of ways but this is one of the saddest emotional breakdowns I've ever seen.

4 hours ago, texifornia said:

I have never seen an "analyst" melt down quicker and more pathetically than Will Curry manning the BON account. 

It hasn't been a good game in a lot of ways but this is one of the saddest emotional breakdowns I've ever seen.

That dude needs to take a breather..good lord, it’s like satya took his phone

6 hours ago, texifornia said:

Interesting time to start getting into Chip Brown's podcast

247 started another new one cohosted by FCB and Taylor Gaspar this week. Came out Thursday night I think. I can't imagine a bigger snooze fest.

BON has GOT to change their in-game Twitter dude (it's Curry Schoff now). This kid is panicky, pessimistic, not funny, it's embarrassing.

Edited by texifornia

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

BON has GOT to change their in-game Twitter dude (it's Curry Schoff now). This kid is panicky, pessimistic, not funny, it's embarrassing.

He must’ve trained under Wescott.

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

He must’ve trained under Wescott.

Oh definitely. Someone complained to Wescott about it during the OU game (when he was saying "game over" when it was tied in the second quarter) and Wescott was defending him to the hilt.

So it's not Wescott manning the BON twitter? I assumed it was, since every third tweet includes some form of fan shaming/blaming. There are two limp dick, self-loathing longhorns at BON now? 

57 minutes ago, texifornia said:

HUGE Horns247 news. He made such an impact while he was there. How will we ever replace him.

guardians of the galaxy GIF

33 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

So it's not Wescott manning the BON twitter? I assumed it was, since every third tweet includes some form of fan shaming/blaming. There are two limp dick, self-loathing longhorns at BON now? 

I think Will Curry has it most of the time. Definitely during games.

Not 995er per say but too good not to post...From Lotus Horn in regards to Urban Meyer

"A booster has reached out to his agent.

If and big if, there is a deal to be made it might happen. If it is possible this booster will pay Tom's buy out."

Gotta love a delusional message board "insider"

Wait there more

"This is very real. This particular booster was never a TH fan and wasn’t for his original hire.

Urban is available. Just like the Herman hire, fear of losing the Urban lottery may end up sealing Herman’s fate.

Trust me in this: if a Deal can be made there is no Mack Brown situation. Other boosters who just want new coordinators will jump the Herman ship in a heartbeat for Urban. Right now they think that is fantasy.

They may have their minds changed quickly.

This booster thinks he can “handle” Urban and thinks CDC is the AD that can keep him in check and not allow the “winning is the only thing” attitude to allow more murderers and wife beaters.

I’m not saying it’s happening. I’m saying a booster with the ability to make changes is talking with Urban’s agent.

So they will find out quickly if Urban is “retired” or just waiting for another opportunity."

More:

"I’ve named my sources multiple times.

I’ve got no problem this time either.

Trace Armstrong."

Thats Hermans current agent

Edited by RGBIII

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

This booster thinks he can “handle” Urban and thinks CDC is the AD that can keep him in check and not allow the “winning is the only thing” attitude to allow more murderers and wife beaters.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

giphy.gif

If you thought that was good...he responds to someone saying that had the same reaction...

"What is his track record at Florida?

He had little to no scandal except for reports he ignored complaints about a player who turned out to be a murderer.

He also had a horrible AD (Foley).

CDC could easily keep Urban in check and the Texas image clean. Urban needs a CDC as much as Texas needs an Urban."

Just now, Scholz said:

Yeah, I saw him looking at houses today at lunch...

Heard he was at UT club this morning. They even had his name on the cart GPS.

if there was even an ounce of truth to this Meyer would jump kn it just to fuck Herman. 

and I'm still a Herman guy. would not want Meyer for any reason. 

31 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Not 995er per say but too good not to post...From Lotus Horn in regards to Urban Meyer.    "A booster has reached out to his agent.  If and big if, there is a deal to be made it might happen. If it is possible this booster will pay Tom's buy out.". 

Gotta love a delusional message board "insider"

Yeah, I've read a lot of LotusHorn's comments...  😆

It's not paywalled, so here's thread link...

https://247sports.com/college/texas/board/21/Contents/meyer-138745668/

Edited by LTtxfan

On 11/20/2019 at 2:57 PM, RGBIII said:

More:

"I’ve named my sources multiple times.

I’ve got no problem this time either.

Trace Armstrong."

Thats Hermans current agent

I think we've found LotusHorn's magnum opus. 

Imagine being dumb enough to believe this fan fiction.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Imagine being dumb enough to believe this fan fiction.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Despite Dean Wormer's opinion, that might be a nice way to go through life.

https://247sports.com/college/texas/board/21/Contents/thread-locked-139278693/?page=1

an entire thread of Lotushorn being called fake news about some “inside info” on Herman being fired. Enjoy!
Holy moly. Two reactions to that thread:

1) As a Texas fan, I've only ever participated in hornfans, shaggy, then surly. I've rarely waded into the waters of sites like 247, and after that experience, won't again. Yikes.

2) The only really substantive thing contained in those 14 pages is that some staff changes have already been made, Huff and Carrington are hitting the trail, Tom is staying and Orlando is most likely retained.

I really hope that last point on #2 is wrong. We've seen this over and over during our 10 year stretch of futility where a coordinator clearly needs to go, but we decide to give them one more off-season to do their job well. It never ends well, and this won't either if we go that route.

When everyone on Twitter knows we're giving free plays to Baylor with our alignment and Todd can't figure it out, he's not the guy.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:45 AM, Aldo Raine said:

Wake me up when they announce his name at the airport

lulz.  I’m gonna have him paged at bergstrom. 

42 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Lol ok ketch

We could use more ketch stupidity to fill the void of Hamm

Was that victory of Ketch’s before or after he embezzled charity money?

11 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Looch just got dunked on by Dylan fucking Haines of all people

He didn't whiff on that one.

14 hours ago, texifornia said:

Looch just got dunked on by Dylan fucking Haines of all people

Cool Story Bro:  He sold my parent's house a couple of years back.  My mom chose him as their realtor because, "He's young and I felt sorry for him.  I wanted to help him out."

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

But didn't you hear? The site wars were over 10 years ago; just ask the Rotund One.

I know you're kidding, but in business, the one who thinks they won 10 years ago has already lost, which makes that even funnier.

Edited by OnAComputer